Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Your Favorite Moniker - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Favorite Moniker (257 Views)

The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men / What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? / Children's Day 2019: What Is One Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favorite Moniker by Steady259(m): 2:11am On Aug 01, 2021
So I have come to realised that after about four years as a guest and over five years registering on this platform, I am fond of some great folks here. That's people I look forward to when it comes to their post and comments....this guys are just lovely, sometimes annoying, amazing, factual, and intellectual mind folks. So in no particular order, I present to you my favorite nairaland monker.
Re: Your Favorite Moniker by Steady259(m): 2:11am On Aug 01, 2021
slawormiir aka Damn Niggar.
take away the bombing, womanising, smoking and drinking and you have down to earth personality behind that moniker. His comment is a mix of flavour and spice to any post.

Righteousness2. Our nairaland evangelist who has saddled himself with the responsibility to redirecting lost souls to Christ. Strong, vibrant and fiery preacher of the word regardless of several abuse and taunts. I use to see some commenters personally tagging him for his iput in some post so to read from his point of view.

Falseprophet. Just as his moniker implys, take his prophecy serious at your own risk grin

False Oracle. Another unserious dude, though been a while I saw his comment here.

Sapphire AKA Future Is Female... As in ehn sometimes I wonder what my male counterpart has done to this lady that makes her campaign against the male gender. But later I realised that anty Linda and Etinosa did more than her but are proud mother's today so........but I do enjoy her post and comments from her perspective view.

Zzor. This lady to me nah upgraded sapphire version oooo, although been a while I saw her post here.......or she does it on another moniker.

Last but not the least.

Lalasticlala... This man and his love for snakes is what doing as a course project... I won't be surprised if he actually actually owns one as pet....no topics makes front page faster like snake related topic courtesy this my uncle. Pls come and explain to us this your weird love for snakes oooooo.

So is there great monikers here you also enjoy seeing their comments or post, share them here..

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Moniker by debbydams(f): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Re: Your Favorite Moniker by ahnie: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Myself!

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Moniker by crackhaus: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
ahnie:
Myself!
E for Energy... grin
Re: Your Favorite Moniker by ahnie: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
crackhaus:

E for Energy... grin
My sweets!happy new month
Re: Your Favorite Moniker by crackhaus: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
ahnie:

My sweets!happy new month
Wish you same dear cool

(1) (Reply)

Quadruplet Is Welcomed To The Oba Of Benin's Family By 5th Wife / Piece Of Art For Sale / 4 Ways To Balance Parenting With Your Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.