Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC (27436 Views)

See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by hustler2828: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2021
TOTOnigga:
Honestly, I don't know what he is still looking for in that team....sign a new contract at Barcelona for me is not good for his career...I Think he's been there for too long... he needs to explore other leagues other than la Liga... anyways, what do I know..I just pity barca this season, I no know weda them use this messi guy swear for them.
Eya!!! Sorry oo the lord is your strength.
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by ddeola: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2021
Saraki na opposition nau, we know dat wan wella. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Komu1048(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2021
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/why-saraki-was-in-our-office-efcc/

One thing I know is, most corrupt politician when the go to the EFCC office for the first time they are not always bothered. They ask them few question they can answer some even come back smiling and waving hands to their fans. The second time is a bit tougher they will mind their business, they might take one or two questions from the media.

Oga the third time that's where u see them not wearing agbada again, everywhere is heated then, don't dear interview them this time u are an enemy.

So let's keep our hands cross
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by lexy2014: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2021
TOTOnigga:
Honestly, I don't know what he is still looking for in that team....sign a new contract at Barcelona for me is not good for his career...I Think he's been there for too long... he needs to explore other leagues other than la Liga... anyways, what do I know..I just pity barca this season, I no know weda them use this messi guy swear for them.

He was in that club before
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by EBEk101(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2021
TOTOnigga:

Saraki don turn Messi ni grin
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by FreeIgboho: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2021
dfrost:
Invited not arrested.

Bloggers will hasten destruction of this country faster than anything. Penguin2, malikkabey, MisterGrace,
Cruisemasterl

He was ARRESTED! You guys are so dumb. They kept him and won't let him go. That's called arrest. Arrest does not mean they come to pick you up. If someone orders that you not leave your house, it is called arrest!
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2021
Savagecontents:
Distraction from Abba kyari sega
E no go work
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by onoms4luv(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Big and mighty

Above the law.
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by smartNerd: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2021
“We cannot solve problems with the kind of
thinking we employed when we came up with
them.” — Albert Einstein
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Bluntemperor: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2021
November24:
The untouchables of UAR. These guys are the Nigeria Mafias,forget their fighting in public.
They are all acting

Well said Ma'am.
Today in Nigeria, nobody knows the state of things,even the Economy is in comatose,everthing is in secrecy,a Mafia's style of operations.
Can someone tell us why Nigerians can't have 24/7 Light at 21St Century,knowing fully well that without light,no Industrialization.Those who designed NEPA for Nigeria knew from on Set,it wouldn't work!
Let Politicians tell Nigerians what was their achievements then in Govt.They just swing Party and continue to cruise with Nigeria.Pity those who thinks that changing Party affliation will help Nigeria!
Like the present state,most of he Politicians have nothing for you,as they lack the fear of God,very unpatrotic and are highly corrupt.
Shame on this wicked System!

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Jehovahnissi202: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Buhari has helped Nigerians by exposing Fulanis. He done a great job., Buhari the nepotistic president, blood sucker, mastermind of genocide in Yorubaland and Igboland killing young boys who are fighting for their rights. What a great achievement, he captured Kanu and Sunday Igboho. Whaow, nepotistic president disgracing Nigerians, all over the world. A president with tarnished legacy. A president who is only at good killing, arresting innocent Nigerians and does not believe in the rule of law, does not know how to create jobs or dialogue with the people. The only solution he knows is to kill innocent southerners and give the Fulani terrorists, bandits and Jiha dists ransome and amnesty. Aboki the worst president. Buhari can only be compared with Sam Doe of Liberia another killer.
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Kingosytex(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2021
TOTOnigga:

People wey normal for dis country no plenty again.
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by adm212144: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2021
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/why-saraki-was-in-our-office-efcc/

Bugari EFCc hmmm.if it’s the case is fir opposition ,it will be disclose publicly but it’s APC that’s when they won’t respond .
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by dfrost: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
FreeIgboho:

He was ARRESTED! You guys are so dumb. They kept him and won't let him go. That's called arrest. Arrest does not mean they come to pick you up. If someone orders that you not leave your house, it is called arrest!

Next time make your comment without using the below:

1. Insult
2. Modifying people's comment. That's a deliberate act of impersonation and character assassination.

Be guided.
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by merits(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
MisterGrace:
Saraki is smart.
He's emotionally intelligent too.

Now that he's cleared his name, he can confidently put out his campaign posters and fight for the seat of the president.

Even though, I don't totally trust him with our funds, he's millions way better than what we have in Aso Rock.

Buhari, based on his actions and reactions, is by far the worst president Nigeria ever had. You can dispute this claim all you want, but that's the bitter truth.

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Penguin2: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
FreeIgboho:

EFCC said they invited him and have subsequently released him.

Your APC’s ploy to cripple every opposition figure before 2023 will continue to hit the rock.

Death to APC!
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Yusman316(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
MisterGrace:
Saraki is smart.

Now that he's cleared his name, he can confidently put out his campaign posters and fight for the seat of the president.

Even though, I don't totally trust him with our funds, he's millions way better than what we have in Aso Rock.

Buhari, based on his actions and reactions, is by far the worst president Nigeria ever had. You can dispute this claim all you want, but that's the bitter truth.
Don't worry, u will keep saying that until u have someone else in that office, then u will realize things are not as they seem
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by paumiller: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
This is great
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dagger111:

Sir are you okay?
I've said it so many times that 1 of 4 persons in Nigeria are psychologically imbalance, una no go hear, till one well dressed and cooperate person hold u for road and bite off ur ears, una go take me serious then.

Bite off ears? Lol Guy you're damn funny. I started to visualize it. Feels so so crazy
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Dspsalvate: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
This one too has started his own corruption show
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by FreeIgboho: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Penguin2:

EFCC said they invited him and have subsequently released him.

Your APC’s ploy to cripple every opposition figure before 2023 will continue to hit the rock.

Death to APC!

He stated that the immediate past Senate president was in the commission’s custody for continuation of interrogation.

What does being in custody mean to you. Next time read b4 u comment
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Dagger111(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Bite off ears? Lol Guy you're damn funny. I started to visualize it. Feels so so crazy

Na true nah, jst imagine wetin the Baba dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Penguin2: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
FreeIgboho:

He stated that the immediate past Senate president was in the commission’s custody for continuation of interrogation.

What does being in custody mean to you. Next time read b4 u comment

So if you take ‘custody’ of your little brother, it means you have arrested him?
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by FreeIgboho: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Penguin2:

So if you take ‘custody’ of your little brother, it means you have arrested him?

Stop being ridiculous. Police is not his senior brother.
See below, then stop arguing nonsense

Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by blaqoracle: 5:04am On Aug 02, 2021
MisterGrace:
Saraki is smart.

nairaland is populated with ipob full of hatred, misery bilefull and of low esteem.
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Dagger111:

Na true nah, jst imagine wetin the Baba dey talk.

Iswear! E fit be mistake or the guy don dey ment.
Re: Why Saraki Was In Our Office – EFCC by undertaker007(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
MisterGrace:
Saraki is smart.

We really need to stop choosing the lesser evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign / Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.