Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo (40233 Views)

Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by pointstores(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2021
Nawa
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by DenreleDave(m): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2021
donsharwama:
Na this one even those wey no believe in God and wey no like the pastor go agree to... You'll see them flood this page now and drop rubbish.... But when he talk about evil they do, they'll start criticizing him..... HUMANS always looking for gospel that pleases them. undecided

I swear... I see some sinners who hates the man agree with him on this......

5 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by GOFRONT(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2021
Infact, I JUST finished having sex

3 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Polynek(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Making sense
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by josh123(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies sex chapter is closed in marriage and they are now living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to something silly if he's dull.
Na people like u dey lazy for bed, na mouth u get

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by fabidamilola(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike

HABA WE KNOW U DNT LIKE BISHOP OYEDEPO.BUT DIS MESAAGE U RE PASSING IS NOT TRUE. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.GOD WEY CREATE DICK AND PUSSY KNW WHY HE PUT AM THERE NA

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by tunix01(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2021
You're right about that..but sometimes after 3 to 4 birth women are not sexually active they feel irritated by it...r[quote author=MadamVanessa post=10430

I wonder what people rush into marriage when they're not ready to be there to satisfy their partner anytime and any moment

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies sex chapter is closed in marriage and they are now living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to something silly if he's dull.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Cokahot: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2021
Stfu dullard. In marriage,not premarital sex fool.
hopefulLandlord:
Fake pastor, its a sin for a Christian to have sex at all, Jesus who we Christians emulate never had sex even though it was allowed at the time, he stayed pure and holy

Be a true Christian today by saying no to sex, its better to go to heaven with a frustrated and unused vagyna and dick than go to hell with a well used one, heaven is the goal my Christians, be Christlike

2 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by lummily: 7:10am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Is dc one okay?

3 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2021
There are various definitions of a sexless marriage. Some experts say that it occurs when spouses have not been intimate within a 6 to 12-month period. Others say it is having sex with your partner less than 10 times a year

We say no to Sexless marriage.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Hotzone(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2021
Most marriages are filled with selfish interest and lacks transparency hence, it’s lack of luster

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Yen yen yen! He said marriage not relationship.

Always read.

2 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by brosom(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So true.

God should never give a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to something silly if he's dull.
O girl listen, sometimes is not that the man is dull or no enjoying sex with her wife, but the way 9ja is heading with much bills pilling everyday enh, e dey give person mental imbalance.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Lewisdinho(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Uyai u r saying d truth
MadamVanessa:
So true.

To some men and women, marriage is all about answering Mr and Mrs and also making two to five babies. After making babies, sex chapter is closed in the marriage and they start living like siblings in house. Nonsense!

God should never give me a dull husband, that's not sexually active, because as I am this active, i maybe forced to do something silly if he's dull.
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by KingAzari: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Marriage is more than sex surr.. What happens when both of them can't have sex?

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by NairaMaster1(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2021
Kriss216:
Ride on Bishop!

A sexually starved woman is naturally a sadist.
98.56543% of nairaland girls are sex starved hence you see them rant 24/7.

How did you deduce this? NL overknow
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2021
donsharwama:
Na this one even those wey no believe in God and wey no like the pastor go agree to... You'll see them flood this page now and drop rubbish.... But when he talk about evil they do, they'll start criticizing him..... HUMANS always looking for gospel that pleases them. undecided

Are they supposed to be looking for a gospel that doesn’t please them?

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by NairaMaster1(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2021
Dikaveli:
Its high time we focused on our life's and forget all this business men that cares only about themselves.

From day one i never see winners, Christ embassy as christ like churches i only see them as modernized clubs

A matured lady who by hard luck isn't married by now invited me to their program and i attended only to discover she didn't attend the service with any underwear, after the program she suggest we stop at her place for lunch only for me to bang her the moment she opened her door in her living room. Someone that was serious inviting me to her special program.

Hypocrites

Thank God you're not God.
You that's Christ like couldn't resist.

You're tge real hypocrite! Think about this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by whytediamond(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:
tongue

Meaning Bishop Oyedepo still dey dancea for other room wella..

grin

No o. He's too busy to dancea. you know what running a huge ministry like LFCWW and many more commitments entails?

Oh please, leave sex for younger men of God. There's more to his mandate than dancea

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by hopefulLandlord: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Citygal:

Yen yen yen! He said marriage not relationship.

Always read.
Jesus never married either
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Rebuke: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2021
Dikaveli:
Its high time we focused on our life's and forget all this business men that cares only about themselves.

From day one i never see winners, Christ embassy as christ like churches i only see them as modernized clubs

A matured lady who by hard luck isn't married by now invited me to their program and i attended only to discover she didn't attend the service with any underwear, after the program she suggest we stop at her place for lunch only for me to bang her the moment she opened her door in her living room. Someone that was serious inviting me to her special program.

Hypocrites

First service is on going, with over 1 thousand people in attendance, same will happen in the second and third service.

Not just in Otta but all around the country and outside the country.

Nobody knows yhu exist, so yhur opinion does not matter....just swallow it nigga.

For yhur infor, I am getting ready for my own service. It starts by 8AM. Shame on yhu and yhur master satan grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Sunday morning ń the only thing that concerns you is nairaland ladies all for the sake of likes and share...

I swear ban ankali

All ur post are always senseless... All u need is likes

You too observe that the guy doesn’t contribute to other meaningful topics except to castigate women.

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Globad(f): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
A sex starved single nko embarassed

Good question

1 Like

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by fuck419: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

The Bible said, go and multiply. That instruction was for all the inhabitants of the earth. Christ mission here on earth was totally different with man's. God is perfect and knows what He's doing, that is the reason He created us both male & female.

If you're not grateful for your di*k or pus*y, I am very grateful for not just mine but also for the other gender's. Thank You Lord!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by advanceDNA: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Dikaveli:

Hypocrites

U go to church and have random sex with a weak women who is yet to work on her discipline level and you are here insulting her like u are any different??
Any ways we understand your fake story...

8 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2021
When did dis one becomes a love doctor, abeg leave relationship wahala for joro
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by advanceDNA: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2021
fuck419:

The Bible said, go and multiply. That instruction was for all the inhabitants of the earth. Christ mission here on earth was totally different with man's. God is perfect and knows what He's doing, that is the reason He created us both male & female.

If you're not grateful for your di*k or pus*y, I am very grateful for not just mine but also for the other gender's. Thank You Lord!

You people don’t know hopefullandlord.??are u learners on this forum..??

.the guy is not tolerant nor has no respect for other people’s beliefs....he mocks the Christian faith regularly on nairaland ....u have time jumping on his mention......he will just ruin your day by insulting you and your faith..

2 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by winner37(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2021
Its doesn't have to be written because even ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend stuff if they don't have good sex the relationship has no oxygen to breath how much more marriage ?
We should be cerebral enough to used our Sense accurately without being told to do something duty ..
Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by Kriss216: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2021
whytediamond:

No o. He's too busy to dancea. you know what running a huge ministry like LFCWW and many more commitments entails?

Oh please, leave sex for younger men of God. There's more to his mandate than dancea
Are you Bishop's PA on sex affairs

2 Likes

Re: A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo by BritishAirways: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Don't marry a nympho who is wide below or who has a small dick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Apostle Suleman's Controversial Statement / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.