Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian (40527 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Are Police Allowed To Recover Debt As DCP Kyari Did For Hushpuppi’s Friend? / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by benjackugo: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Reno Omokri To Nigerians: You And Your Family Will Pay The Price For Abba Kyari’s Corruption

Reno Omokri has taken to his Instagram handle to state the problems Nigerians will have following DCP Abba Kyari's indictment in Hushpuppi's fraud case, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

"What Abba Kyari did affects you as a Nigerian. It makes our government less trustworthy. We will fall in Transparency International’s CPI. As a result, Foreign Direct Investment will fall. Unemployment will rise. Naira will crash further. Our population will explode, while our economy will implode. The result will be increased crime and insecurity. Because of increased crime and insecurity, more of our GDP will be used to fight insecurity, rather than build infrastructure. It is a vicious cycle that starts with corruption in vital institutions like the Judiciary, law enforcement, and civil service. You and your family will pay the price for Abba Kyari’s corruption because money runs from countries were trust is low, and his actions have lowered trust in the Nigerian economy among the international community. Look at the picture. Look at the flag. Look at the name of the country. Your value is tied to that. That is why you should care

#TableShaker"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSBRsHFrIDb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by PointZerom: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2021
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by zombieHUNTER: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2021
This has shown us that this administration wasn't fighting any corruption but rather perceived enemies along religious and ethnic lines...

There's no supporter of Buhari that is not backing the corrupt Kyari right now.. it's really an eye opener..

God punish all Buhari supporters...
God punish all supporters of evil
God punish all Nepotistic dullards
God punish all tribalistic cows

576 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Shocking allegations...

Happy New Month of August
Remain Blessed!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Righteousness2(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Reno is right. Especially for travelers, it is More Embrassment and ridicule with the Green white Green Passport Except GOD gives you Uncommon Favour.

If you have a knowledge or Understanding of the Mess, ridicule and Embarrassment Nigerians go through in countries and airports , Just because of a Nigerian Passport, you will Personally Bundle Abba kyari to them.

256 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Built2last: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2021
The North defends their own. If this guy was a southerner this idiot wouldn't say this

134 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by PointZerom: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
This has shown us that this administration wasn't fighting any corruption but rather perceived enemies along religious and ethnic lines...

There's no supporter of Buhari that is not backing the corrupt Kyari right now.. it's really an eye opener..

I have told them time without number that their love for Buhari doesn't mean that they're patriotic Nigerians.

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Maxymilliano(m): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2021
But most of what Reno stated is already happening, and will continue to happen under this lifeless regime, with or without Abba Kyari's malfeasance

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by gasparpisciotta: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Oga Reno despite the failings of this government and several before it, oyinbo no be mumu, individuals will still be judged on personal character and encounters.

There are still a lot of good Nigerians.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day , Anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyyykkkkiiiieee cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Africana1123(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2021
O
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Jostoman: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2021
This is a lesson for us in the south, South should also learned how to support their own people when they are in trouble.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2021
benjackugo:
Reno Omokri To Nigerians: You And Your Family Will Pay The Price For Abba Kyari’s Corruption

Reno Omokri has taken to his Instagram handle to state the problems Nigerians will have following DCP Abba Kyari's indictment in Hushpuppi's fraud case, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

Lalasticlala

This is serious . My parents didn't try at all , they yielded to that stupid emotion called s.ex and gave birth to me in Nigeria. They could not hustle to get Canada visa .Them for hustle hard , even if na keke them enter to Cananda it for make brain. My future kids I wil give you the best. Right now I dey for night bus to Canada. I may get there in the next 5 years . From PH we don reach Oshodi now

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Oga Reno despite the failings of this government and several before it, oyinbo no be mumu, individuals will still be judged on personal character and encounters.

There are still a lot of good Nigerians.

The oppurtunity to showcase yourself to good people is getting slimmer fast.. the blanket notion is enveloping majority.

Eg: With the Canada crc scoring employed, what is the Hope of a non certificate, but very skilled upright Nigerian?

24 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Guyman02: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2021
Buhari doesn't care about all the above indices as long as a core northerner is involved

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by zombieHUNTER: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2021
PointZerom:

I have told them time without number that their love for Buhari doesn't mean that they're patriotic Nigerians.

Love for president is not love for country...
Majority of Buhari supporters are Muslims.. fulani herdsmen.. and few naive shallow Muslim southerners..

What does that tell you about the president..
He's a tribalist... A bloody one

A good president is loved by all.. look at Osibanjo... A complete opposite of Buhari

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by zombieHUNTER: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2021
Frontail:
undecided undecided undecided

Never expected any sense from a Sai barberian

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Eriokanmi: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Northerners are the most corrupt tribe on earth. Even if they succeed in stealing Nigeria, you'd never hear pim from any of their fellows because they're loyal to each other to the core. The minority tribe had wrecked this country to this point we are at, today. They'd say its government wealth and e no dey finish. He's our brother, let him eat much as he can.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by zombieHUNTER: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2021
Frontail:
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day , Anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyyykkkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Why won't you stand with a criminal my fulani Muslim herdsman friend

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by dat9jaguy(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2021
PointZerom:

Oh boy, stop that useless assumption.
I support Buhari with my full chest but I would like to see Abba Kyari dance to the music he played.
cc:zombieHunter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by jumper524(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Honestly I've read the allegations made against kyari and it's not that I support his criminal acts but why on earth does the United States want kyari?

Kyari is being accused for abuse of office in Nigeria not albeiting international scam.
Honestly this is a pure local affair, Kyari should be arrested and sentenced by the Nigeria locals if found guilty of abuse of office. the USA can provide evidence to back up this claim, he kyari committed a local crime of bribery and abuse of office which is a local offense.
Honestly I don't understand why the USA needs him so badly when there's no allegation that he played a role in the international scam.
Except there's something I'm missing.
Please we learn everyday and I'm open to reasonable opinions.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Randerl: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2021
grin

benjackugo:

He wrote;

Lalasticlala
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by zombieHUNTER: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Oh boy, stop that useless assumption.
I support Buhari with my full chest but I would like to see Abba Kyari dance to the music he played.
cc:zombieHunter

It's a lie.. Balderash.. bunkum

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by jumper524(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Northerners are the most corrupt tribe on earth. Even if they succeed in stealing Nigeria, you'd never hear pim from any of their fellows because they're loyal to each other to the core. The minority tribe had wrecked this country to this point we are at, today. They'd say its government wealth and e no dey finish. He's our brother, let him eat asch as he can.
umoru dikko that was kidnapped from London because of corruption by Buhari is a southerner? Or dasuki and zakzaki are now southerners.
But when madueke, uzor Kalu, Evans e. T. C southerners said they were guilty in your opinion.
Rubbish!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by greatiyk4u(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Is Reno not a Nigerian again?

Wont what he state affect him also directly or indirectly?
He is only waiting for PDP to win election so he can change the narrative and come back to Nigeria.

Does it mean Nigeria Gov't is now stronger than the US that they cant have their way to arrest kyari if found guilty?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Aidejay(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2021
It's the south that will be worst hit.

Na us go suffer am pass, we take the worst chunk of anything that happens in this country.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Aidejay(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2021
jumper524:
Honestly I've read the allegations made against kyari and it's not that I support his criminal acts but why on earth does the United States want kyari?

Kyari is being accused for abuse of office in Nigeria not albeiting international scam.
Honestly this is a pure local affair, Kyari should be arrested and sentenced by the Nigeria locals if found guilty of abuse of office. the USA can provide evidence to back up this claim, he kyari committed a local crime of bribery and abuse of office which is a local offense.
Honestly I don't understand why the USA needs him so badly when there's no allegation that he played a role in the international scam.
Except there's something I'm missing.
Please we learn everyday and I'm open to reasonable opinions.
. The FBI has been investigating him since last year. It's possible they have enough evidence to suspect that he played a larger role on behalf or at the behest of money launderers or scammers. The depth and width of this is not something that will be exposed in 2 days it's a gradual process. He might come out either a cleared man or more guilty than we imagine.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by jumper524(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Aidejay:
. The FBI has been investigating him since last year. It's possible they have enough evidence to suspect that he played a larger role on behalf or at the behest of money launderers or scammers. The depth and width of this is not something that will be exposed in 2 days it's a gradual process. He might come out either a cleared man or more guilty than we imagine.
agreed..

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Danjikanbauchi: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

this should open Christians and southerners eyes on betraying their own.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Blackfire(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Come Reno keep quiet...

We can bundle you to Nigeria so behave..

As for our son kyari, he will remain in Nigeria, and his name will be submitted for IGP post soon,

Now you iPad, igbohoe miscreants can cry more.

Pantani is in govt.
Gunmi waxing Strong
Kyari unstoppable.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Wears Chieftaincy Turban / ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman / Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.