Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian (40592 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Are Police Allowed To Recover Debt As DCP Kyari Did For Hushpuppi’s Friend? / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Gval123: 3:48am On Aug 02, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Oga Reno despite the failings of this government and several before it, oyinbo no be mumu, individuals will still be judged on personal character and encounters.

There are still a lot of good Nigerians. When u carry that ur green passport day travel, u go understand watin these pipo day do to u daily. You never see anything

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by louqas: 4:19am On Aug 02, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Have you travelled before? Like left the shores of that country, if you have you will know what we Nigerians face... see better no born for that country... its illegal to be a Nigerian, no pride. We can only be proud because we are Nigerians we ought to in public but sincerely, make we no lie, no pride as a Nigerian, except you are extraordinary... the lack of trust is there when employing, you see it in their faces, except you are extraordinary...

Much as there are a lot of dishonest Nigerians out there....the vast majority of Nigerians are honest hard working folks who are affected by bad leadership.

Which countries doest have criminals? Not even USA....to me an american is more corrupt than an average Nigerian.... even with one of the best police in the world theres still a huge amount of crime occuring in America daily....besides Kyari wont be the first Nigerian to be indicted internationally and wont be the last....
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by BluntCrazeMan: 5:42am On Aug 02, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Oga Reno despite the failings of this government and several before it, oyinbo no be mumu, individuals will still be judged on personal character and encounters.

There are still a lot of good Nigerians.

Only if you know the type of red-alert that signals in the brains of these same Oyinbo whenever they are doing stuffs with you and you mention that you're from NIGERIA.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by freshalien: 5:44am On Aug 02, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

There are still a lot of good Nigerians.

Have you passed through any security check point outside of Nigeria especially in Europe and America with your Nigerian passport? Have you seen the ‘special’ treatment given to Nigerians outside of Nigeria when they show their passports to security agents and immigration officials? I have my own testimony, was with my Tanzanian friend, saw clearly how differently we were treated. So Reno is 100% right!
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by chaloskyx: 5:56am On Aug 02, 2021
NA SO YET IF KANU COME OUT AND SAY NIGERIA SHOULD BE DIVIDED YOU WOULD NOT SUPPORT HIM
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by sulaak(m): 6:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Northerners are the most corrupt tribe on earth. Even if they succeed in stealing Nigeria, you'd never hear pim from any of their fellows because they're loyal to each other to the core. The minority tribe had wrecked this country to this point we are at, today. They'd say its government wealth and e no dey finish. He's our brother, let him eat much as he can.

Their loyalty to criminal is the reason why poverty and hunger is prevalent in the North because only criminals can be loyal to criminals.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by LivingTribunal: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2021
jumper524:
Honestly I've read the allegations made against kyari and it's not that I support his criminal acts but why on earth does the United States want kyari?

Kyari is being accused for abuse of office in Nigeria not albeiting international scam.
Honestly this is a pure local affair, Kyari should be arrested and sentenced by the Nigeria locals if found guilty of abuse of office. the USA can provide evidence to back up this claim, he kyari committed a local crime of bribery and abuse of office which is a local offense.
Honestly I don't understand why the USA needs him so badly when there's no allegation that he played a role in the international scam.
Except there's something I'm missing.
Please we learn everyday and I'm open to reasonable opinions.

As a cop, he should have made moves to expose the scammer when he knew what was going on, but instead he played along with him which gave Hush the room to scam his victim yet again after Vincent almost flopped the scheme. Do you get it?
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2021
prekumohtim:

This is serious . My parents didn't try at all , they yielded to that stupid emotion called s.ex and gave birth to me in Nigeria. They could not hustle to get Canada visa .Them for hustle hard , even if na keke them enter to Cananda it for make brain. My future kids I wil give you the best. Right now I dey for night bus to Canada. I may get there in the next 5 years . From PH we don reach Oshodi now

your own better - mine left London without finishing their vacation to come back to Port-Harcourt to give birth because their doctor friend wanted to launch his daughter's practice with my birth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you dey see crase so?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by officialfoodie: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2021
dmbb:

What happened was that some sections of the South put all their eggs in one basket and the baskets crashed together with all of the eggs. They didn't learn any lesson they repeated it for the second time and got exactly the same result. Buhari came in, instead of them to embrace the government and built the country together, they kept attacking the government and demanding some entitlement which is not done like that, politics is just like an investment perhaps you will not agree with me but that is what it is. You can't do politics in Nigeria and succeed if you are not on the same page with the north and doing that needs compromise which I told you since from the word go. Mark my words, North will continue to support their own as long as you are insulting them of the offense they know nothing about, what you should do is to come together, embrace them so that you can solve the problems of the country

Just look at foolish logic. We have to be on same page with the north that loves poverty and backwardness like their lives depend on it so we can succeed in politics? All the time the north ruled from days of the military, did the whole country become better? If not for the SW, you think buhari would have won? After he won, he showed he was only president of one section of the country. We should kiss your leprous asses because...Your logic is at best pedestrian and childish.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by dmbb: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2021
officialfoodie:

Just look at foolish logic. We have to be on same page with the north that loves poverty and backwardness like their lives depend on it so we can succeed in politics? All the time the north ruled from days of the military, did the whole country become better? If not for the SW, you think buhari would have won? After he won, he showed he was only president of one section of the country. We should kiss your leprous asses because...Your logic is at best pedestrian and childish.
That is why Buhari is very kind to South west and the North and there is nothing you can do about it. The next president is Tinubu a Yoruba man and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by wandyvirus(m): 9:12am On Aug 02, 2021
The allegations are clear. His abuse of office was linked to the successful defrauding of the Qatari victim. If he had not detained(illegally) Chibuzor, the scam may have gone south. In this case he is an accomplice and accessory after the fact. Abuse of office is local( he's been suspended) but the fraud is international.
jumper524:
Honestly I've read the allegations made against kyari and it's not that I support his criminal acts but why on earth does the United States want kyari?

Kyari is being accused for abuse of office in Nigeria not albeiting international scam.
Honestly this is a pure local affair, Kyari should be arrested and sentenced by the Nigeria locals if found guilty of abuse of office. the USA can provide evidence to back up this claim, he kyari committed a local crime of bribery and abuse of office which is a local offense.
Honestly I don't understand why the USA needs him so badly when there's no allegation that he played a role in the international scam.
Except there's something I'm missing.
Please we learn everyday and I'm open to reasonable opinions.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Please what is the correlation between fraud and increased population? Inasmuch as the fraud cases affect all nigerians Reno you misyarn there sha.
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by ddeola: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Bo-kohari will even promote him, wait and see. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If FBI really need Abba Kyari, they should:
INVADE HIS HOUSE IN THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT
DESTROY HIS PROPERTYAND UVERTURN THE ENTIRE HOUSE
KILL 2 MEMBERS OF HIS FAMILY SPLASHING THEIR BLOOD AND CARRY THEIR BODIES AWAY
TREAT THEM IN THE LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND AS DEM NO GREE PEACEFULLY

That is what dis devils are doing in Nigeria and everybody thinks it is ok. What a BAD GOVERNMENT. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

The wicked are ruling Nigeria at the moment. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2021
louqas:

Much as there are a lot of dishonest Nigerians out there....the vast majority of Nigerians are honest hard working folks who are affected by bad leadership.

Which countries doest have criminals? Not even USA....to me an american is more corrupt than an average Nigerian.... even with one of the best police in the world theres still a huge amount of crime occuring in America daily....besides Kyari wont be the first Nigerian to be indicted internationally and wont be the last....

Nigerians and its leaders are problems, they showcase everything on the web, everything, fraudster make small money and show the world, the Chinese and Americans doing fraud, don’t do that, Nigerians are loud, efcc arrest bois they snap and send to the internet, everything, see Obi burial, the whites won’t do it, that’s why you don’t see their fraudster among them been shown to the world, we blacks are naturally loud, especially Nigerians, how many Ghana news you dey see? Or togolese or other african countries, they portray their good side, Nigeria just different, bloggers waiting for bad news to make money therefore killing the image of Nigeria..
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2021
louqas:

Nigerians and its leaders are problems, they showcase everything on the web, everything, fraudster make small money and show the world, the Chinese and Americans doing fraud, don’t do that, Nigerians are loud, efcc arrest bois they snap and send to the internet, everything, see Obi burial, the whites won’t do it, that’s why you don’t see their fraudster among them been shown to the world, we blacks are naturally loud, especially Nigerians, how many Ghana news you dey see? Or togolese or other african countries, they portray their good side, Nigeria just different, bloggers waiting for bad news to make money therefore killing the image of Nigeria.. so many things is wrong in that country, so so many things.. kyari na dcp you will bow at the properties that guy go get, I don see sergeant for police build duplex, integrity is gone, Nigeria na dog chop dog world, make it all means world
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by smartNerd: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
I have learned over the years that when one’s
mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -- Rosa
Parks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Omodua(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Blackfire:

Yes you are a hewer of woods.. Abobaku
Time will Tell!
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:

your own better - mine left London without finishing their vacation to come back to Port-Harcourt to give birth because their doctor friend wanted to launch his daughter's practice with my birth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you dey see crase so?

grin grin cheesy if I were you I for bite am for belle as he was about living abroad
Re: Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian by Teejayoffy(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
I pad 9.7” 2018(6th generation) cracked screen WiFi and SIM card , 128gb up for sale at a very reasonable price
09058337382 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri / New York Apartment Purchase And Diezani’s Dominican Diplomatic Status / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.