Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:27 PM

Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? (3078 Views)

Has NYSC Destroyed Your Relationship Before? Tell Us Your Story / Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? / How to go for stream 2 rather than stream 1 for Nysc Batch B 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Pentagon007: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2021
Please guys, who knows whether NYSC has added or released new name for the Batch B Stream 2? I was not mobilized during the first release but I learnt that new names will be added for the Stream 2. Guys do you have any idea about this?
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Machinegun91(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2021
How many names?
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by slimshedo: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Yes
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Alfred234(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2021
Pentagon007:
Please guys, who knows whether NYSC has added or released new name for the Batch B Stream 2? I was not mobilized during the first release but I learnt that new names will be added for the Stream 2. Guys do you have any idea about this?
It depends on your school... My school sent our names yesterday.
You can check the Portal to verify
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Pentagon007: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Alfred234:

It depends on your school... My school sent our names yesterday.
You can check the Portal to verify

My School is Imo State University. Please do you know if the names has reflected on the portal or if anyone has seen their name on the portal. I have checked for my name and its still saying No Records.
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Alfred234(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pentagon007:

My School is Imo State University. Please do you know if the names has reflected on the portal or if anyone has seen their name on the portal. I have checked for my name and its still saying No Records.
My school is Futminna and as at yesterday i could see the names uploaded by my department (mine included) under
"view graduation list" after selecting my school, department then Batch B 2021
But when i tried to check for my name personally on Senate list it wasn't reflecting because they haven't sent the hardcopy yet so it's possible for your school to have sent a soft copy of your names but you won't see it until the hardcopy has been sent.

My advice is that you keep checking throughout this week because it's very likely for most schools to send in their hardcopies this week.

2 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Pentagon007: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Alfred234:

My school is Futminna and as at yesterday i could see the names uploaded by my department (mine included) under
But when i tried to check for my name personally on Senate list it wasn't reflecting because they haven't sent the hardcopy yet so it's possible for your school to have sent a soft copy of your names but you won't see it until the hardcopy has been sent.

My advice is that you keep checking throughout this week because it's very likely for most schools to send in their hardcopies this week.

Thank you very much
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Pentagon007: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2021
Alfred234:

Hello bro. I am still checking on the portal and so far, my name has not Displayed yet. It is still saying "No Record Found". How about you? Have you been able to see your name on the NYSC portal?
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Alfred234(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2021
Pentagon007:

Hello bro. I am still checking on the portal and so far, my name has not Displayed yet. It is still saying "No Record Found". How about you? Have you been able to see your name on the NYSC portal?
It's the same thing for me, just keep checking. The names should be uploaded before the current set finish camping.

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Pentagon007: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2021
Alfred234:

It's the same thing for me, just keep checking. The names should be uploaded before the current set finish camping.
Yea bro. Best Luck to us
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by maiiilooo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Alfred234:

Pls can u tell when is the deadline
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Alfred234(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2021
maiiilooo:
Pls can u tell when is the deadline
Deadline for what?
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by maiiilooo(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2021
Alfred234:
Deadline for what?
deadline for sending of senate list to nysc
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Sheggy13(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
maiiilooo:
Deadline for registration of Stream 2 is this Friday, August 13th. So schools should have finished with uploading names and sending hard copies to NYSC before then.

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by maiiilooo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sheggy13:

Deadline for registration of Stream 2 is this Friday, August 13th. So schools should have finished with uploading names and sending hard copies to NYSC before then.
thanks very much
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Alfred234(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
maiiilooo:

Should be before registration closes
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by maiiilooo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sheggy13:

Ok thanks
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by maiiilooo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Alfred234:
Ok thanks
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Pentagon007: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Alfred234:

Mehn am so confused right now. Even up till now my name has not yet come out on the portal and registration has started. Is there any chance anymore? #Sad
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Alfred234(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Pentagon007:

Mehn am so confused right now. Even up till now my name has not yet come out on the portal and registration has started. Is there any chance anymore? #Sad
It's the same thing for me too but names can still be sent before registration closes on Friday.
Just make it a duty to keep checking till Friday.
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Alfred234(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pentagon007:

Guy check for your name now i have seen mine... Going to register right now

1 Like

Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Pentagon007: 7:03am On Aug 13, 2021
Alfred234:

Guy check for your name now i have seen mine... Going to register right now

Congrats bro. I have been checking but no record yet. I have been to the school, IMO State University. I was told by people that the School have finished Uploading their students' name and so NYSC gave them time extension to enable them finish Uploading and after that, they can now begin their own Registration. So am checking every moment and praying I succeed. Congrats to you bro!
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Alfred234(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Pentagon007:

Congrats bro. I have been checking but no record yet. I have been to the school, IMO State University. I was told by people that the School have finished Uploading their students' name and so NYSC gave them time extension to enable them finish Uploading and after that, they can now begin their own Registration. So am checking every moment and praying I succeed. Congrats to you bro!
Alright bro... Close of Registration has been extended to Monday, I wish you good luck.
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Files: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2021
cry
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Pentagon007: 4:56am On Aug 14, 2021
Alfred234:

Alright bro... Close of Registration has been extended to Monday, I wish you good luck.
I am devastated bro. Yesterday I was called in school to come and do Registration. I couldn't proceed with the registration but rather I was told that Why my name has not reflected is because I have not printed my Jamb admission letter and Jamb Result slip. So I was told to create Jamb profile and Print this stuffs, that after I doing this, I shud submit the Admission letter copy to My school Exams and record. So that they can forward my details to NYSC before my name can reflect. So just confused. I don't know the possibility of My not printing Jamb Admission Letter and Result slip, being the reason why my name has not reflected on the NYSC Portal. Do you have any idea?
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Alfred234(m): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Pentagon007:

I am devastated bro. Yesterday I was called in school to come and do Registration. I couldn't proceed with the registration but rather I was told that Why my name has not reflected is because I have not printed my Jamb admission letter and Jamb Result slip. So I was told to create Jamb profile and Print this stuffs, that after I doing this, I shud submit the Admission letter copy to My school Exams and record. So that they can forward my details to NYSC before my name can reflect. So just confused. I don't know the possibility of My not printing Jamb Admission Letter and Result slip, being the reason why my name has not reflected on the NYSC Portal. Do you have any idea?
You have to print your jamb admission letter for your name to be on Matriculation list, if not your admission won't reflect on jamb portal and you will not be considered a student of your school.
Once you do the printing and send it to your school you shouldn't have any problems again, you'll just have to wait for them to send your name to NYSC.
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Pentagon007: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2021
Alfred234:

You have to print your jamb admission letter for your name to be on Matriculation list, if not your admission won't reflect on jamb portal and you will not be considered a student of your school.
Once you do the printing and send it to your school you shouldn't have any problems again, you'll just have to wait for them to send your name to NYSC.
Thank you bro. I have printed my Jamb admission letter and Result slip. I did this on Friday evening. Now the problem is that Monday is the Closing date and am hearing that school will not open(Reason unknown)
It is how to get this Jamb Letter to the Office that is the problem now. Am just very sad!
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Alfred234(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2021
Pentagon007:

Thank you bro. I have printed my Jamb admission letter and Result slip. I did this on Friday evening. Now the problem is that Monday is the Closing date and am hearing that school will not open(Reason unknown)
It is how to get this Jamb Letter to the Office that is the problem now. Am just very sad!
Sorry to hear about that bro, I guess you'll just have to wait till the next batch.
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by maiiilooo(m): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2021
Pentagon007:

guy stop being sad abeg ...its not a death sentence,another batch dey na.
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Pentagon007: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
maiiilooo:
guy stop being sad abeg ...its not a death sentence,another batch dey na.

Yea bro but mehn its been a long way coming for me. I graduated 2017 and have been battling with sch issues. Now, at this moment everything seems to have been through, this issue just came up. This is just a minor something that shouldn't take up to some few hours to settle. Just for me to Give sch my Admission Letter and they forward to NYSC for them to Post my name on the Portal. Mehhnnn.

2 Likes

Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by Unitedforever(m): 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello guys
I applied for date of birth correction on the portal
How do I know it’s been rectified
Or how long does it take please ?
Re: Has NYSC Released New Names For Stream 2? by VTJN(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Pentagon007:

Yea bro but mehn its been a long way coming for me. I graduated 2017 and have been battling with sch issues. Now, at this moment everything seems to have been through, this issue just came up. This is just a minor something that shouldn't take up to some few hours to settle. Just for me to Give sch my Admission Letter and they forward to NYSC for them to Post my name on the Portal. Mehhnnn.
I quite understand how you feel bro. It's not easy waiting to get mobilised for service since 2017. Though you probably ought to have checked for your name on jamb matriculation list. Having observed that your name isn't on the matriculation list. You would have proceed printing the jamb admission letter and result slip. This would have made it seamlessly possible and easier to join this prestent Batch B stream 2 doing her registration

Be strong bro. You'll definitely join the next coming batch. God knows the best for the delay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc And Fed Poly Oko / Photo: What Kind Of Female Corpers Are These? / Redeployed Ogun Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.