Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman (82433 Views)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' / Police Officers Deployed By IGP To Osun For Rerun Depart Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by greatiyk4u(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:

That thief is guilty. Even if his guiltiness is been proven in court, you lots will find another thing to say just to defend the idiotic cop of a Fraudster.

Just like you are a saint, allow the court do its job before jumping Upanda

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Bye bye to super crook police officer
The best thing for this super yahoo police officer Is to go to USA and clear his name but if he follow his terrorist brothers advice and stay bk in Nigeria he will never be a cop again and his image is destroy for life kyari will move from super cop to super fugitive
I just want make western nation's dey expose currupt criminals, both politicians, or not, this way. Otherwise, they will be worshipped and promoted. If not for west nation's, ibori, alameyesigha, dariye, obiwanne and his scam ring, hush puppies . E t.c for be '"gods"

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2021
Gireiboy:

How many times do you want people to tell you guys, that no country in these world would extradite it citizen to a foreign country.
Mumu, that is even my prayer so that Buhari and his associates will enter the black book of America and Europe. When the Nigerian government signed to be part of the treaty didn't they know that a day like this will show up.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by seunmsg(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2021
okaniudemba:

Why did u say so
Why won't he be extradited

He’s a super cop with an excellent knowledge of Nigeria’s security architecture. He knows too much to be thrown under the bus. If we reverse the roles, America will never hand over such a citizen to another country.

Btw, he’s not the first person that America will request us to extradite. They requested for Kashamu Buruji and Allen Onyema in recent years and we did not hand them over to them. So, why should we compromise our national security by handing over Kyari simply because he collected bribe from another Nigerian fraudster? Will he even get a fair hearing in the US?

He should be dismissed and tried in Nigeria instead if internal investigation reveals that he’s guilty.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by seunmsg(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Mumu, that is even my prayer so that Buhari and his associates will enter the black book of America and Europe. When the Nigerian government signed to be part of the treaty didn't they know that a day like this will show up.

Extradition does not work like that. Buhari cannot just bundle him into a plane and send him straight to America. It takes a process. There must be a court hearing that may go as far as the Supreme Court. Diplomatic issues and other national interest considerations are also looked at.

When the Nigerian government charged Dick Cheney to court over the Halliburton scandal, was he ever released to Nigeria for prosecution? Was there no extradition treaty in place then? So, stop saying what you don’t know.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by mysticwarrior(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
This is just the beginning for Abba kyari, he would not be extradited to the US but he will be dismissed from the Nigerian police force, after his dismissal he would become vulnerable to criminals seeking vengeance.

13 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by rolams(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2021
I doubt!
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Jostoman: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2021
Igyeseh06:
Lai Mohhamed.

Let us tell the FBI that Abba Kyarri is the former chief of staff to the President and that he is dead.
you are too funny grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by belente(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2021
Good step
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Goldencheese(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2021
Vickyvice:
na sack e suppose be if not for his professional competence, but Abba kyari is an excellent investigator, I feel for him. F.B.I are very thorough people, everything they discovered is fact. our police/Abba kyari know this too. U may be surprised that the fbi kept some other evidence, in d event they lay hold on kyari, u will be shocked when the rest evidence is released.

Very true.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by dmbb: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2021
I like their first step, but my worry is that the Nigerian police might not carryout objective investigation. I would love to see FBI or any independent security organization are part of the process. I am beginning to lose confidence in this government. So if FBI didn't come up with this investigation Nigerian government would just be watching things happening in our country without taking any action? I hope this is the last bus stop of the saga, FBI must have more than just this in their possession, that is to tell you that Nigerian government must handle this issue squarely and objectively

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by rave401: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Hope its not audio suspension
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by geesilver(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2021
Will this ever end well for hi? I doubt so
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by ellizy(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2021
We’re not fools, what’s required of you is not just suspension.. let him go dance to the music he played!
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by ellizy(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2021
We’re not fools, what’s required of you is not just suspension.. let him go dance to the music he played!
F**king mofooos
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by JohnFGbegile(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by President99: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2021
End of a shining career

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by November24(f): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2021
wink
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy come here now!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2021
ellizy:
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by anigbajumo(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2021
Vickyvice:
na sack e suppose be if not for his professional competence, but Abba kyari is an excellent investigator, I feel for him. F.B.I are very thorough people, everything they discovered is fact. our police/Abba kyari know this too. U may be surprised that the fbi kept some other evidence, in d event they lay hold on kyari, u will be shocked when the rest evidence is released.

The bigger picture in which no one pay attention to who will fill in the vaccum he left behind. It will be tough for us coz he is very brave and intelligent police officer. He use greed to spoil his good work he has done over the years, I feel sorry for him.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Starboytwo(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2021
So Kyari Dey call hushpupi bro, meanwhile him dey street dey harass young niggas. All those jiggas be your bro too man, damn.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by kingxsamz(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2021
@ Monogamy
Come and shed your tears here.
@ come and see how the FBI is treating your super cop tailor in the language he understands. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Vireani79: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2021
Gireiboy:

How many times do you want people to tell you guys, that no country in these world would extradite it citizen to a foreign country.

And all the others that have been extradited are from where
Una go just dey talk
U know how many yahoo boys FBI don come pick from here
Carry go yankee

16 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by endsarrrs(f): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2021
DCP Abba kyari will never go down bad in history like Nnamdi ka-amu and Sunday igbo-hoe for betraying and leading to the death of their own innocent people in the quest for money and power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2021
They want this to make sense to the FBI.
I want Abba Kyari to spell Bad Belle people one more time
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by AmazingELixir: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2021
lipsrsealed

Eh don bezzle for super cop oooh!

But seriously I really don't subscribe to the extradition of Kyari because the United states will never give up her national to any country for trial.

But yet again Nigeria that I know can never try and jail Kyari just as they've left off the hook the serial SARS murderer James Nwafor of the notorious Awkuzu

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Mangekyo: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2021
Nice one
Re: Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman by Monogamy: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Monogamy come here now!

You see why I said you don't have your own personal opinion about this case?

If the news is credible, IGP only recommended the suspension of Kyari which the decision is left to the panel to decide after they might have made their recommendations.

That has been my stand that only NPF can prosecute Kyari not FBI as you and your likes earlier claimed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.