Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,925 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

What Verse In The Bible Ministers To You Most? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Verse In The Bible Ministers To You Most? (144 Views)

See The Verse In The Bible That Said God Has Strength Of "Unicorn" (WTF!) / Most Immoral Verse In The Quran? / A Popular Verse In The Bible That Dont Make No Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Verse In The Bible Ministers To You Most? by Bluntguy: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2021
Each time I meditate on the Bible, Psalms Chapter 7 verse 15 always bring tears to my eyes. It says, He that digs a pit for you shall fall into it. That tells me HIS eyes are always upon me.

Which verse of the Bible moves you most and why?
Re: What Verse In The Bible Ministers To You Most? by Ogamysamo: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
even thou i don't remember where it is i know it is the verse that said; LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF. imagine say everybody love everybody as everybody, who go still another person property? who go rape another person pikin? who go kill another person? who be dat person wey go even get time dig pit or hole for another person to fall enter? e no go even dey.
Re: What Verse In The Bible Ministers To You Most? by enilove(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bluntguy:
Each time I meditate on the Bible, Psalms Chapter 7 verse 15 always bring tears to my eyes. It says, He that digs a pit for you shall fall into it. That tells me HIS eyes are always upon me.

Which verse of the Bible moves you most and why?

Evey verse of the Bible ministers to me and equally.

There is no one that is more important than the others.

(1) (Reply)

"All Things Are Possible To Him That Believeth." / Your Health Your Wealth / Joyce Meyer Message: Thoughts On Joy – Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.