Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court (50596 Views)

2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him / Arewa Youths Blast Tinubu, Mock Him On Twitter (Pictures) / APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Yoighaman(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
I*diots.

They still think it is either a joke or that, their Baba Buhari can take the final decision on this issue.

Dem go soon choke. S*tupid bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by adanny01(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:
This is one thing i hate about hausa-fulani people, they are always defending their brothers no matter what they did, i was to when i engaged about ten educated hause men in argument concerning the killings by bokoharam, they were all defending bokoharam and almost fought with me, since then i no longer argue with hausa men. hausa/fulani men here in the north believes that the igbos are highing the prices of goods in Nigeria jst ust to make buhari goverment look bad.

Just like Nnamdi Kanu has supporters. I hope you hate Igbos too?

Share your hate to reach the Yorubas that defend Sunday Igboho. Me wei no be either, just hate me for hate sake.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by olatade(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Why are we together when we cannot hide the hate in our hearts?

Let's divide and go, is better to be peaceful neighbors than fighting brothers

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by od501: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Wealthyking94(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
[quote author=shigishege post=104314699]Yes why would I blame them from supporting thier own. Or is airpeace and Evans not defended by his peole.

It's thier right to defend thier people. We Yorubas also supported our own Chief Sunday Igboho. Na only them no they support thier own.

Honestly no country will want to lose the type of Abba Kyari man to just go like that. If I were the president I wouldn't hand over him easily like that as well. Na only the criminals will want that Abba be taken away from this country.

Though I don't support evil, but why is it it's only the other tribe are crying more than the bereaved. We is it that they are the only ones carrying this issue of Abba Kyari for head like wyclef.
But mind you na them they do themselves oo.

Or is not hippocratical for someone to invite a crack police officer who has been dealing heavy blow with your people to come and dine and enjoy himself during your mothers burial on your own soil. But this people won't see thier own actions to blame and condemn.

No one is above mistake. In fact there is no police officer in Nigeria that is totally clean in this country. So this Abba Kyari might have committed some mistakes but mind you he is more useful and important than any other thing for this country.[/quote Your own opinion na wa oh, he is more useful and important every order thing? I wonder how some people take they reason. This same mam I bet you have more skeleton in his closet. He should be investigated thoroughly.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by authority2006(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Safemoon:
They still they call the criminal top cop well Nigeria is a terror state maybe it's normal .

I believe the idiot is innocent he should go to Quantico with FBI and prove his innocence .

He has no business with them. His alleged crime is here in Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:
This is one thing i hate about hausa-fulani people, they are always defending their brothers no matter what they did, i was to when i engaged about ten educated hause men in argument concerning the killings by bokoharam, they were all defending bokoharam and almost fought with me, since then i no longer argue with hausa men. hausa/fulani men here in the north believes that the igbos are highing the prices of goods in Nigeria jst ust to make buhari goverment look bad.

Not just hausa-Fulani bt all major tribes are guilty of this bt hausa Fulani have gotten away with it more than others.

Onyema was equally defended by Igbos though he had a case to answer. Whatever the case it will depend on the level of the crime and involvement. I defended onyema and I’m also defending Abba Kyari to some point until I see more damaging evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by gotnel: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
kollinzgee:

This group and buhari divided Nigeria,i remember those sweet days when no one cares about your tribe we were just Nigerians before tribalist and nepotists came to power and divided everyone with their born to rule mentality..
Illiteracy is a disease..
Spits... angry
True
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:

While I am not calling you a liar, I do not think you are telling the truth.

There is no way that a group of "about ten educated Hausa men" will support Boko Haram. Believe me, there is NO educated person in the North that supports Boko Haram. Well, except if he or she is a member, or benefits somewhat, from the group. In which case they will not openly admit that support to you.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by adanny01(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
olatade:
Why are we together when we cannot hide the hate in our hearts?

Let's divide and go, is better to be peaceful neighbors than fighting brothers

How many pieces do you want the country to divide into?

I assure you, if this country is divided into 30 individual countries, there will be haters and power tussle in all 30 countries.

This country is not a problem, we are.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by olubam89: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
This guyz nah mumu but he should have let his mumu no pass his youth bigot...senseless forum
Elvictor:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/dcp-abba-kyari-arewa-youths-blow-hot-take-swipe-at-us-court/
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by FoolishBoy419: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:

You are one nasty motherffucker. There's no Hausa man in his right mind that would defend boko Haram unless he is a boko haram member himself. Southerners are just shameless liars.

And don't get me started on the issue of support for criminals. You people celebrated the James of Ibori and till date, you guys worship the likes of PEJ, Diezani, Akpabio, and many others
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by joefelin2345: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
shigishege:
Yes why would I blame them from supporting thier own. Or is airpeace and Evans not defended by his peole.

It's thier right to defend thier people. We Yorubas also supported our own Chief Sunday Igboho. Na only them no they support thier own.

Honestly no country will want to lose the type of Abba Kyari man to just go like that. If I were the president I wouldn't hand over him easily like that as well. Na only the criminals will want that Abba be taken away from this country.

Though I don't support evil, but why is it it's only the other tribe are crying more than the bereaved. We is it that they are the only ones carrying this issue of Abba Kyari for head like wyclef.

Or is not hippocratical for someone to invite a crack police officer who has been dealing heavy blow with your people to come and dine and enjoy himself during your mothers burial on your own soil. But this people won't see thier own actions to blame and condemn.

No one is above mistake. In fact there is no police officer in Nigeria that is totally clean in this country. So this Abba Kyari might have committed some mistakes but mind you he is more useful and important than any other thing for this country.
Ogbeni, how many of us Yoruba supported CSI in the struggle to liberate our people? Be honest with yourself. That's our own undoing anyway. But others would support their own no matter what. Yes a few of us were in support of Igboho but how many are they? IPOB is declaring a ...Sit at home every Monday after August 8 if Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was not released by that date..But we Yoruba are divided about CSI's ordeal. When are we going to be liberated in this country?
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by vincentjk(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:

After accusing GEJ of being behind boko haram now they're blaming the igbos for the hike in prices of their goods lol.

I sha feel for them base on the suffering don much.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by jacoik(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Lol,is God not wonderful?Arewa terrorist youths that were busy celebrating and jubilating because igboho and kanu were arrested while some senseless southern youths joined them in bringing their own down are now defending super fugitive HYPROCRITE
it baffles me I swear
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by lolu2019: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
@Arewa youths, did u just say all Nigerians.mbok,we are not together. I am a proud Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ohh Lord, the North is lost. Sentiment and religious bias is fast eating the people of the north. Because Abba kyari is from the north, they want to fight for him even with all the clear evidence of his corrupt deals
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by jacoik(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
shigishege:
Yes why would I blame them from supporting thier own. Or is airpeace and Evans not defended by his peole.

No one is above mistake. In fact there is no police officer in Nigeria that is totally clean in this country. So this Abba Kyari might have committed some mistakes but mind you he is more useful and important than any other thing for this country.
I can't just comprehend your writing. Step it up a little please

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Darreytinho10(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Arewa wereys grin at it again
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Torylanez(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:

Uno de defend your thieves and criminals ?
Your looting politicians ?
Uno de call am marginalization, witchhunting and nepotism?
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
=Hush. /kyari
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:

Did you say educated? People that have cow dungs for brains.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Brushstrokes20: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Spits!... May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans!

Kiyari is a COMMON CRIMINAL like Buhari and cohorts,..... Nigeria is in wrong hands!
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Oluwasaudy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nnamdi kanu....IGBO
Sunday Igboho... YORUBA
Abba kyari.... HAUSA....FULANI...ABOKI TAYLOR... DCP( DEPUTY CORRUPT POLICE) grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by nasbidemi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Who will now protest in U.S now, is it going to be Yoruba Igbo or Hausa. Or Nigerians
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by lereinter(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Maalus as usual
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Henon: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Abba kyari nyash go hearam for prison
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Bluntemperor: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:

Bro, don't worry yourself.
It is the more you look the less you see.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by easy34(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lmao, these ones think say na this clueless government.
E go do them like film
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by teepain: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Akharmony:
Everyone deh benefit from the corruption in one way or the other.. Truly African as a whole need a compedium of mind renew system.

Actually, everyone in Nigeria is a victim of corruption but our short-sightedness makes it look like we are benefitting from the scourge. In economics, bad money chases away the good money. Ill-gotten wealth destroys the enterprising nature of men.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by vineyardfarms: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
when will northern youths gets off the stone age of thinking?? And embrass western education

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.