Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court (50640 Views)

2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him / Arewa Youths Blast Tinubu, Mock Him On Twitter (Pictures) / APC North-East Youths Blast Tinubu And Oshiomhole, Want Oshiomhole Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by notoriousbabe: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
God did you create these people too in your own image? I don’t think so!

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Cnach: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
The illiteracy in Africa is mind blowing I swear.
Arewa self go defend their guilty brother but South go sale their accused brother before he is pronounced guilty

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by rex21: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
obiekunie01:
nothing will happen.

No body will extradite the officer to USA.

In fact Abba kyari will soon be promoted self!

trust Naija.

Thank you. I keep telling people that the guy will be promoted when all this dies down

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Kinzo0917(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
ifytrik:
This is one thing i hate about hausa-fulani people, they are always defending their brothers no matter what they did, i was to when i engaged about ten educated hause men in argument concerning the killings by bokoharam, they were all defending bokoharam and almost fought with me, since then i no longer argue with hausa men. hausa/fulani men here in the north believes that the igbos are highing the prices of goods in Nigeria jst ust to make buhari goverment look bad.
. I am in the north. I dont argue with hausa people expecially the Muslims. They always defend their people of which we christians don't do

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by SONYCITY: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
pls am nt among d youth dt said dt bt if its me i wi go to us t defend my self

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by shigishege: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
jacoik:
I can't just comprehend your writing. Step it up a little please
it's meant for sensible people
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by einstein76(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
You be goat
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by shigishege: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
joefelin2345:
Ogbeni, how many of us Yoruba supported CSI in the struggle to liberate our people? Be honest with yourself. That's our own undoing anyway. But others would support their own no matter what. Yes a few of us were in support of Igboho but how many are they? IPOB is declaring a ...Sit at home every Monday after August 8 if Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was not released by that date..But we Yoruba are divided about CSI's ordeal. When are we going to be liberated in this country?
see if you are talking about everything leave out those south east out of it, they are not straight.

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by splendournoni: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Elvictor:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/dcp-abba-kyari-arewa-youths-blow-hot-take-swipe-at-us-court/
These Arewa muslims and jihadist they think everyone is as low minded as them... so we should use religion and sovereignty to protect evil,what if people that were scammed by Nigerians they don't demand justice abi...

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by shigishege: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u admitting that Kyari is guilty of d charges made by d FBI? If so, what then is d basis of ur defense?

How is Kyari "more useful and important than any other thing for this country"?
You may not understand how useful the guy is because you are not a Nigerian, but you make ask from the Nigeria police force how useful he is. But remember all of you kept on hailing the guy when he was busting crimes back and front. But you know your problems in Nigeria is that you guys are hypocritical. Once someone experience difficulty you run back and start insulting the person but at the peak of his career you will hailing him. Even if it's an American FBI that was indicted, America will never leave it's citizen alone to go and face charges in another country. Forget shit, even your so called businessmen, flaunting properties up and down are glaringly involved in crimes but your hypocritical lifestyle will not let you criticize them now. You will rather wait untill they are caught before running back from them.

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by shigishege: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sincinnati:
Shege Dan fulani!!!

Uwarka!!! grin grin
grin grin e pain am die

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Simba00007(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
shigishege:
Yes why would I blame them from supporting thier own. Or is airpeace and Evans not defended by his peole.

It's thier right to defend thier people. We Yorubas also supported our own Chief Sunday Igboho. Na only them no they support thier own.

Honestly no country will want to lose the type of Abba Kyari man to just go like that. If I were the president I wouldn't hand over him easily like that as well. Na only the criminals will want that Abba be taken away from this country.

Though I don't support evil, but why is it it's only the other tribe are crying more than the bereaved. We is it that they are the only ones carrying this issue of Abba Kyari for head like wyclef.
But mind you na them they do themselves oo.

Or is not hippocratical for someone to invite a crack police officer who has been dealing heavy blow with your people to come and dine and enjoy himself during your mothers burial on your own soil. But this people won't see thier own actions to blame and condemn.

No one is above mistake. In fact there is no police officer in Nigeria that is totally clean in this country. So this Abba Kyari might have committed some mistakes but mind you he is more useful and important than any other thing for this country.
don't compare Igboho to this dirty cop,you do the time do the crime

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by shigishege: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
jacoik:
I can't just comprehend your writing. Step it up a little please
This are the lies and hypocricy we are talking about. A kindergarten student will understand my post up there. You may not like my post but to say you don't understand my simple English writing that shows how gulible you are

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by biggy00000(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Super cop wld be dismissed and giving an appointment that has diplomatic immunity.
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by shigishege: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Simba00007:
don't compare Igboho to this dirty cop,you do the time do the crime
he is now a dirty cop, kawai?

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by PierreAbutu(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
priceaction:
Imagine kyari telling US court that he transferred the money to yusuf buhari to do birthday and it was confirmed. The season film won't end fast.. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or, that he used part of it to sponsor Aisha Buhari's 3 month holoday in Dubai cheesy

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
shigishege:
You may not understand how useful the guy is because you are not a Nigerian, but you make ask from the Nigeria police force how useful he is. But remember all of you kept on hailing the guy when he was busting crimes back and front. But you know your problems in Nigeria is that you guys are hypocritical. Once someone experience difficulty you run back and start insulting the person but at the peak of his career you will hailing him. Even if it's an American FBI that was indicted, America will never leave it's citizen alone to go and face charges in another country. Forget shit, even your so called businessmen, flaunting properties up and down are glaringly involved in crimes but your hypocritical lifestyle will not let you criticize them now. You will rather wait untill they are caught before running back from them.

U haven't answered my questions:

1. Are u admitting that Kyari is guilty of d charges made by d FBI? If so, what then is d basis of ur defense?

2. How is Kyari "more useful and important than any other thing for this country"?
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by bull67: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
and they are asking for sunday igboho in benin republic.

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by dhammielare(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
AYCF, therefore, urged “all Nigerians who are truly patriotic to stand behind a man who has made an unrivalled mark on the sands of time by diligently serving his fatherland.”

Pls who are these people referring to as all Nigerians?? Cos the last time I checked there's only U.A.R.. F**lish sets of people..

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Simba00007(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
kokomilala:
That's why we must move away from these northerners. The southerners think rationally, linearly, they reason irrationally, obliquely. The South is progressively thinking. The north is still set in pre-modern ideology of protecting their kith and kin, regardless of what they've done. The southis accommodating innovative and catholic sympatheties of innovation, but the north is doing is best to remain in the past.
Religion has done more harm to them than good sad
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Freebandz365: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Simba00007(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
shigishege:
he is now a dirty cop, kawai?
that's life.I have no pity for him.wonder what international communities think about our police force after this sad
Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Bahose(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
kollinzgee:

This group and buhari divided Nigeria,i remember those sweet days when no one cares about your tribe we were just Nigerians before tribalist and nepotists came to power and divided everyone with their born to rule mentality..
Illiteracy is a disease..
Spits... angry
you don't know much, Fulani has been tribalistic from time independent.

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by johntolu: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
flokii:

If you're Igbo, then you shouldn't be talking atal, infact you should hide your head in shame because Nnamdi Azikiwe an Igbo man was pivotal to the forceful union without exit option simply because of greed thinking that Igbos will rule Nigeria forever.

If you don't know history, you better go back and read.. how Igbos called themselves nationalists and others like Ahmadu Bello and Pa Awolowo ethnic champions for demanding secession clause in our constitution to give room for bloodless exit of any ethnic group that feels marginalized later.

You are here running mouth, calling people who didn't want to force anything animals while the real culprits are there acting like saints.

Nigeria as a Nation, would have been better off if the secession clause had been inserted in our independence constitution.
It would have led to responsible leadership on the part of our leaders at the national level.

Attached below, is the defense put up by Chief Azikiwe, to justify why he collaborated with the British in ensuring that Nigeria did not have a secession clause in the 1955 constitution as demanded by leaders of both Western and Northern Nigeria.

My opposition to secession -
By Nnamdi Azikiwe.

When the 1954 constitution conference started, my good friend, Chief Obafemi Awolowo tabled a motion to the effect that in the new constitution, provision should be made that any state which feels like seceding should do so. I was opposed to it and said ‘no’ and said that once we have a federation, we are indivisible and perpetual.

That was when we began to use that expression – ‘The Indivisibility and perpetuity of the federation’ – and that to secede would amount to treason. And so, a debate ensued.

The Secretary of State then was Oliver Littleton, later Lord Chandos and he was very much interested and that was his first time in saying that the people of African descent were people actually debating at a high level.

So a full day was given to Chief Awolowo to make his points. He spoke brilliantly as a lawyer. He made his points why secession should be incorporated in the constitution. He cited the case of the Soviet Union which is a federation, and that secession is written there so that any state in the Soviet Union can secede at will. He also cited the case of Western Australia and eventually he finished his case and was applauded.

Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason

We adjourned. The next day, I had to reply. I availed myself of the opportunity to, well, demolish the arguments of my friend and I cited the case of United States which based its constitution on that of the Swiss Confederation. That is Switzerland. I pointed out a case, I think, that of Texas versus White, where Mr. Salmon Chase, the Chief Justice laid down the principle – he was really an arbiter – that the union was intended to be perpetual and indivisible and that any attempt to divide the union by secession was treasonable.

The North (NPC) supported Action Group. The question was then: Should we have secession? The Colonial Office came to our rescue. You know, the usual principle of Britain – ‘divide and rule’ (laughs) but this time, it was in our favour. So, the colonial office backed us.
Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason and that was what led to this war, because Col. Ojukwu seceded and so violated the constitution.

— Excerpt: Nnamdi Azikiwe’s interview with New Nigeria in 1975.

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by oladipupo2234: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Elvictor:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/dcp-abba-kyari-arewa-youths-blow-hot-take-swipe-at-us-court/

Trash!!

Where were the Arewa Youths when other notable Nigerians were been extradicted? Instead of calling out its black sheep, the North always look for excuses to whitewash its wrong doing - exactly how they've kept this country backward with their senseless quota system, Bokoharam insurgency, and now Fulani Banditry.

For the doubting Thomases, Abba Kyari will be extradicted this week or next, Nigeria cant stand US wrath not even with the way the country keeps falling in international politics under this present administration.

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Chinny024(f): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
I trust USA. Every soon,I mean very soon. Arewa and cohorts will get red flag from US Embassy.

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by shigishege: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Simba00007:
that's life.I have no pity for him.wonder what international communities think about our police force after this sad
Wait Oga this is not new thing. You guys are only taking this issue as if you people are new to Nigeria system. Only if we want to decieve ourselves, there is never a time international communities ever take us serious. If Abba kyari is unscrupulous, is it only him we have in the police force in this country?? Even America will never ever allow it's citizen to go and become a prisoner in another country, just like that. So to me, aside the issue of his culpability in Hush saga, all these hatred especially, from the other region, is more of a clamp down on a "notorious" crime buster who have step on the toes of many dishonest people.

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Malawian(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Fulani tried to conquer Kanuri, Kanuri gave them Boko Haram and Fulani retained their respect. The ruling cabal is Fulani Kanuri. Hausa has been conquered and can't say pim. You sef check am.

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Johnnoo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
It is not about blowing Hot & Cold...did he or did he not partake in the deals

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by shigishege: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

1. Are u admitting that Kyari is guilty of d charges made by d FBI? If so, what then is d basis of ur defense?

2. How is Kyari "more useful and important than any other thing for this country"?
From you second question, mind you, I never said Abba is useful or important than any other thing in Nigeria. I said Abba Kiyari is very useful in police force and in fighting crime. And that's for sure. If you have never heard of his past successful jobs then you need to ask around. So take it or leave it, no country will want to lose that guy. A smart, intelligent, hard working, courageous and "maybe" discipline cop of sort, if I were the president I would be very reluctant to allow that guy go just like that. We will only settle it with the other country, so far he will not go to thier country. That's what UK did for Namdi kanu but he misused it by straying down to our backyard, kenya. So is it only Abba Kiyari that's has been indicted in this country?? Why or what's now your basis of taking this issue so serious than nescessary??
So to your first question, is there anywhere you hear or read me saying he is guilty. I will never say that. When I'm not the court of law. If I were you I will wait for the court to decide his depth of involvement. I rest my case.

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by Agbebakun22: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
shigishege:
Yes why would I blame them from supporting thier own. Or is airpeace and Evans not defended by his peole.

It's thier right to defend thier people. We Yorubas also supported our own Chief Sunday Igboho. Na only them no they support thier own.

Honestly no country will want to lose the type of Abba Kyari man to just go like that. If I were the president I wouldn't hand over him easily like that as well. Na only the criminals will want that Abba be taken away from this country.

Though I don't support evil, but why is it it's only the other tribe are crying more than the bereaved. We is it that they are the only ones carrying this issue of Abba Kyari for head like wyclef.
But mind you na them they do themselves oo.

Or is not hippocratical for someone to invite a crack police officer who has been dealing heavy blow with your people to come and dine and enjoy himself during your mothers burial on your own soil. But this people won't see thier own actions to blame and condemn.

No one is above mistake. In fact there is no police officer in Nigeria that is totally clean in this country. So this Abba Kyari might have committed some mistakes but mind you he is more useful and important than any other thing for this country.

Mumu U don talk finished ur eyes go clear weh they go extradite the criminal...

Re: Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court by lexy2014: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
shigishege:
From you second question, mind you,
I never said Abba is useful or important than any other thing in Nigeria.

So to your first question, is there anywhere you hear or read me saying he is guilty. I will never say that.

These are ur exact words:

My questions go thus:

1. What do u mean by d above? What mistakes are u referring to?

2. Are u admitting that Kyari is guilty of d charges made by d FBI? If so, what then is d basis of ur defense?

3. How is Kyari "more useful and important than any other thing for this country"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism / Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68