Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Strange Constant Pains At My Left Lower Abdomen - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange Constant Pains At My Left Lower Abdomen (433 Views)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic / Help: She Feels Serious Pains At The Beginning Of Her Menstral Cycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Constant Pains At My Left Lower Abdomen by charleyfinest(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good morning people,

For so many years now ive been having this constant pain at my left lower abdomen.

Some of the symptoms are stomach upset, bloody stool, heart burns, burns all over my body that includes my legs and makes me to prefer to wear short nickers especially when I want to go out and on pant boxers at home, weakness, big tommy due to gas from my stomach, change of vision, dementia(when am still at my early 30s), heart burns, dry lips, strange movement on my head that makes me aggressive,

I have done some tests like blood test, scan, colonoscopy. When i did colonoscopy that lab showed me an injury from my lower left abdomen.
Please note, when I did the conoscopy test was when I went to LUTH because Ive met many health practitioner

Pleased I dont know where to go again and dont know if there is cure for this.

Most times I lie on bed at home you, a married man with child you can imagine the stress I maybe going through.

I could have loved to travel abroad for better treatment if only I have the fund with me.

I live on drugs daily to sustain it.

Please anyone with cure with this strange illness I have been going through for more than 10years should please help out, my family are depending on me and I don't want my child and wife to suffer because the situation is not making me active.

I hope this will not lead to surgery because I don't know where to start from after all the money ive spent for so many years.

Hoping to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Strange Constant Pains At My Left Lower Abdomen by NwaAmaikpe: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
shocked

Make hay while the sun shines, you people will not listen.
Now TB Joshua is dead.

Ogbeni, never put a vaginarian's welfare above yours.
Fight to stay alive for yourself first then your kid because if you think your wife will suffer in your absence, it's a lie.

She's already suffering now, your absense will only bring relief to her.
If you doubt me, ask Stella Damascus.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strange Constant Pains At My Left Lower Abdomen by awa(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
My brother I can understand what you are talking about. Almost exactly the same kind of issues I have been having for years now.

I suspect you might have GERD or Gastritis. Can you do Endoscopy too to check if there is issue with the Esophagus lining. You need to avoid alot of triggering element. Above all I pray the good Lord heals us.

The pain is excruciating. It makes you feel disorganized. You have to be strong for the family
Re: Strange Constant Pains At My Left Lower Abdomen by sylve11: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
@op, sorry o. I hope doctors in the house can help. sad cool
Re: Strange Constant Pains At My Left Lower Abdomen by WiszyFraud: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
angry
Re: Strange Constant Pains At My Left Lower Abdomen by rottenPussy: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
As I type this I feel stuff walking around my body. Lol, weird life.

I pray the Lord help us
Re: Strange Constant Pains At My Left Lower Abdomen by Sariel(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Op, were you at any point addicted to masturbation

(1) (Reply)

10 Ironic Health Benefits Of Bananas For Men / Help.. I'm A Guy And My Hair Is Pulling Off Itself / JewNN aka CNN now "debunking" deaths and heart attacks of vaxxed footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.