Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? (13629 Views)

Where Is Uche Obi Osotule? / Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. / Where Is Uche Jumbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by 190: 4:40pm On May 16, 2011
shes looks like some one with HIV shocked shocked
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by prefers555: 4:58pm On May 16, 2011
teasing smile grin
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by GudLion(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2011
This girls should start being themselves rather than copying others. She look terrible now and can only be beautiful when she is herself damn! shocked
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by sandokaa: 8:24pm On May 16, 2011
She must be an Igbo girl, very unattractive and aproka-ish. Abeg, she should relocate to the East and live in one of the autonomous communities. The Oduduwa descendants are tired of these nna people coming to Lagos to reduce the space
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by totorimi: 9:22pm On May 16, 2011
Come and see American wonder, come and see America wonder. Anyway we are watching with keen interest where all this leads to
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by vislabraye(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2011
Goos 4 her. She looks like me.
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by ricebeans: 10:30pm On May 16, 2011
Guys, waste no time to bother the young baby. She has her life to leave to impress herself and not you. Let's talk about issues that are relevant.
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by sbeezy8: 10:41pm On May 16, 2011
she was ugly before n now
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:56pm On May 16, 2011
she barely lost like 20 lbs and now people are saying she is losing too much weight? i think its just the short haircut. she looks grea, in my opinion. 8 more lbs would do her well.
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by Nobody: 1:37am On May 17, 2011
I prefer Uche Jombo"s old look and besides were her bakassi come go?
She used to have quite a big behind.I dont like this new look.
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by Nobody: 1:40am On May 17, 2011
sandokaa:

She must be an Igbo girl, very unattractive and aproka-ish. Abeg, she should relocate to the East and live in one of the autonomous communities. The Oduduwa descendants are tired of these nna people coming to Lagos to reduce the space
Ol boy wetin be your own for the matter and why do u idiots bash igbos all the time.You must be an illiterate almajiri.
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by queensmith: 5:34am On May 17, 2011
think she lost the weight and cut her hair for a movie role. Once she grown her hair back she'll look even more gorgeous. people just arent used to it yet.

Well done uche kiss i know its not easy meeehn!
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by anishe(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2011
Is she a tear rubber? I mean is she a virgin or why all these craps?
Just asking anyway.
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by Two4Two(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2011
I think i like the bigger and more robust version of her. I suggest she should reformat.
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by Pain(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2011
No No. This is not good enough. She was better with the fleshy plump physique. Infact that was the "turn on".  cry
Now I can spend 14 nights with her nak*ed without bleeping. This makeover is a negative one. embarassed undecided

Any ways, maybe she is auditioning for a role of "HIV Victim" in a Nollywood Movie. Who Knows?

Glo may take her off their "Glo Ambassadors" List with this Warped Look shocked Heavens!!
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 17, 2011
grin she looks beautiful and slim. She would have even looked better with long hair. She is still well curved in d right places, I neva finish.
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:35am On May 17, 2011
in Holding Hope she did play the role of someone that had HIV
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by jolly111: 12:35pm On May 17, 2011
please jumbo we be your fans, and if we say we no like your new look, then let it make sense to u. we like u and the god given talent in u. i personally have always admire your beautiful shape. d bakassi and d penisula wey god take bless u. na d tin wey make an african woman complete woman b dat, and u are losing it. go back girl. go backoooooooooooooo
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by favouredjb(f): 12:40pm On May 17, 2011
looks sick
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by Superking: 12:46pm On May 17, 2011
This is completely unacceptable. Why would she do this to herself?  Probably following the footsteps of Genevieve.  Hope, my Omo Sexy - the most endowed of them all, won't follow suite.
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:42pm On May 17, 2011
The life of a celebrity undecided undecided
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by juman(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2011
favouredjb:

looks sick

Exactly
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by Godmother(f): 7:32pm On May 17, 2011
She really looks good even with the low cut. This is how to know a trully beautiful woman
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by mystikal(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2011
Thick Women rule
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by toogie: 12:20pm On May 18, 2011
I don't like her again, You just musn't be slim. she for just maintain her ealier version when make us dey trip,
Well i don't know what she's thinking
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by Tricici(f): 2:08pm On May 18, 2011
dunno really don't
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by BLESSOBLESS(f): 12:07pm On May 19, 2011
she is ok dat way
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by no1madman(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2011
Fuckin nonsense. . . .uche,where's ur fuckin meat?
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by YungDrew(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2011
na wa o shocked, mak she go hospital go check hersef oo grin
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by kandiikane(m): 1:29am On Jun 03, 2011
I really thought I was going to see a stick figure but she is still quite big though lipsrsealed
Re: Is Uche Jumbo Losing Too Much Weight? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2011
kandiikane:

I really thought I was going to see a stick figure but she is still quite big though lipsrsealed
it's just the picture. she is nowhere close to being "big" i can say sorta thick though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Is 32 Today!! Drop Your Birthday Message For Him Here. / Lord Have Mercy, Look At Those HIPS.. Top Ugandan TV Presenter (photos) / Krystal Okeke Shows Love To Less Priviledged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.