Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis (7548 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / Bbnaija: Yernis Dazzles In Lovely New Photos, Says "They Say Time Would Tell, Bu / South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Naked In Trending Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by AsaniaMatra: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
BBN Housemates and one of the Wild Cards Maria has Slam Yernis for his unapologetic and unruly manner as she claim Yernis saw her completely naked in the Bathroom staring at her  without being remorseful.

The controversial housemate was gisting her fellow housemates including pere another wild card in the house that Yernis saw her completely naked and stared at her which she feels uncomfortable.

Maria question the behavior of Yernis saying he was standing there and staring at me instead of to apologize and leave immediately, This Year's BBN has seen slot of Housemates playing their own mind games with each other.

Recall the Biggie asked the housemates to identify the wild cards among them, Maria Said the first on her lip she will mentioned as being the wild card among them is Yernis.

Yernis is yet to know about what happened as no one has brief him about the incident lately to hear his one side of the story, Here is what Maria says as she accused Yernis of his unruly manner in an Instagram post

Yernis was Looking at me while I was in the bathroom and I was completely naked, So if Im gonna pick a wildcard among you guys, I will pick him.

Ebuka needs to Address the Accusations against Yernis in the live show today.

Source: https://spread9ja.com/bbn-i-was-completely-naked-in-the-bathroom-and-he-stared-maria-slam-yernis/

Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by awa(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
You are already naked now. What should we do for you

1 Like

Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by AsaniaMatra: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
awa:
You are already naked now. What should we do for you

She want to be more naked
Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by Tony3245(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol...
Their matter...check my signature i can help you out with that assignment or project...
Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Na only me never understand the main reason and impact of the show in the society

7 Likes

Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by AsaniaMatra: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Na only me never understand the main reason and impact of the show in the society

Just for the fun of it
Owo dey blow
Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Psychological experiment that shows people's reaction in controlled condition.

At the moment we are watching characters change from what we earlier thought.

For instance, I feel Maria despite her alluring looks is not balanced in some way.

Her fight during the game.

Her attention seeking from white money.

Now this with Yerin.

Now it gets interesting to see how they react to different stimulus.

Angel is another big case study and White Money.
Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by Iliveforever(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Public bathroom or private bathroom cos I’m not understanding.
A grown adult behaving like a kid
Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by arthurwillia(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol she no know wetin be culture shock, when yernis abi yerins saw white body wey no be be black babashock
Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by AsaniaMatra: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol she no know wetin be culture shock, when yernis abi yerins saw white body wey no be be black babashock

Lmao���
Baldish

1 Like

Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by Memberclub(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sadly We don't care
Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by CaroLyner(f): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
undecided
Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by Parkflash(f): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
EHN.... Auntie talk true, weren't you enjoying his stares? Why u no run comot from the bathroom...
Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
What are u hidding?
Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by CheedyJ(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Unto say your uncladness go add better zeros for my account or what ?

1 Like

Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by Emmanuel909090: 5:58am On Aug 02, 2021
I dont know why i feel Maria is mentally unstable, very rude.
Always forward towards Whitemoney but he's always incharge of his mood.
Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by phemmyfour: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2021
He mistakenly starred too
Re: BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis by 2rez: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Reacting to the post/topic eventhough i detest the show. Maria, na incomplete man no go wan stare or lower him gaze. E show say na man he be. BTW, Maria, shey na bobo make he dey stare @ If u no wan make he stare, wetin u find go the show? Onyi ara.

(1) (Reply)

Jeta Amata Flees Nigeria For His Life / Destiny's Child: Who Is The Finest? / Pic: Lady Gaga's Unclad Body Suit Displays Her Privates At American Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.