Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). (1026 Views)

My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). by steadyMoving22: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
I'll back here soon .

1 Like

Re: My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). by steadyMoving22: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Came in after one week of camp ,and it's been just there with not alot expectations. An interesting feature ,was meeting some chilled guys on my flight to Jos.One thing i found interesting about nysc is the opportunity to meet with different people from different part of Nigeria, pretty interesting if u ask me .

1 Like

Re: My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). by Zamboroto: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). by steadyMoving22: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
To my biggest surprise the very popular market which is well spoken about by people here ,isn't really interesting to me,I hardly could find what I wanted to eat and to be very honest. Anyways its day two here and I'm just trying to fit in like I said earlier not alot expectation and all. will love to hear ur take if u agree with me on the popular market observation.

2 Likes

Re: My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). by JerryJJZ(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
If you're creating a thread, make it detailed and pictures-filled... That way, its entertaining and interesting.

1 Like

Re: My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). by steadyMoving22: 6:35am On Aug 02, 2021
woke up this morning ,feeling very cold and very unmotivated,still very thankful for life. its day 3 here since I arrived camp plus it's swearing in day here looking all promising as many over excited pcms show very overwhelming and overzealous act ,anyways I'm actually in platoon 3 which produced the camp leader or something like that I'm not even sure plus I'm not even interested to know lol, sha sha the guy seems very happy to get the post I mean feeling like a small god already lol . Met some couple of interesting people yesterday and I think I might still make more new sensible people basically as there are so many kinda of people that are full of themselves and many are basically stupid and also there are smart and amazing people too who are mostly from lagos ,Ibadan and probably pH. so I will be updating basically as I get motivated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). by Mahee64(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2021
My NYSC issue in a nutshell: i was first deployed to Kwara state in 2014C, after camp posted Esin LGA, Odu Eku. I meant to stay and serve but i felt useless and bored in the remote village with only two schls and nothing significant to do, you have to book okada a day ahead if you want to go to bus stop/town or LGA, or make a group and call old bus. Meanwhile my small business/other things back at home are falling apart. So after i tried reposting/relocate/local arrangements and and failed i just went back home, Kano.
Three years later i went back to Kwara NYSC State Secretariat, refund two months allowee and applied for remobilization, carried paper to HQ Abuja came back home and waited. I was then remobilized to Kogi state LKj in 2017B. I had no intention of staying for i am already working 2-3 jobs with private company and side hustle. I made arrangements and came back. At the end i missed 4 thumb print and was declared absconded for the second time. I reapplied for remobilization again and was remobilized for the third time to same Kogi,Lokoja, in 2020B.
Me leaving my works, hustling and good sources of income behind; not a chance, may be when my absence won't make difference (chance of me getting the same opportunity after serving is slim). Felt so sad and haert breaking i most likely have start over again after service with no assistance.
I looked for relocation and found guaranteed, paid and waited. Unfortunately, HQ blocked all 2020B relocations before ours is approved. I refuse to go back. I keep on working and hustling waiting; i intend to either wait after POP to remobilise and locate or...... I can hardly go back.

3 Likes

Re: My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). by steadyMoving22: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
So today ,I'm really been honest, I think some act the soldiers showcase is totally unnecessary and its basically dumb and stupid. Had a little show off with one today just because I wanted to wash my hands with soap and water and one of this overzealous guys who are in red cross started acting like a lord over me , well I gave him a little piece that he can't just talk to me just cos u are in red cross , and the soldier from no way jumped into the conversation. I really think there is a big problem in Nigeria because we just like to pressure or lord over others witu limited powers. I think Nigeria still has a long way to go .
Re: My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). by druxlazu: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
If I tell you the Nigga or Negro is cursed, you may not believe me.

I went to JAMB office someday and what happened was that a small security officer that belongs to the lowest hierarchy or tier of the organization was instructed to let people know the JAMB officials and staffs are not attending to specific issues from that weeks to some to come.

Unfortunately, the security officer was acting like a president of JAMB. What got him even angry was that he was uncivilized and I was civilized and as he was asking questions, I was giving clear cut answers.

The next time I went to JAMB and realize his position in the organization, I was angry and he was speechless because he was thoughtless when I started asking him questions regarding not allowing me the previous time.

Look at the world and realize that every nation ruled by niggars is in chaos and facing instability.

1 Like

Re: My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). by steadyMoving22: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
it's now almost a week have been here and it's both sweet and bitter. I fall sick within this period but I'm better. so I think I will say having a love life in camp can be both fun and ugly, still experiencing mine here and I hope to see if it goes well .
Re: My Nysc Experience In Plateau magu camp(3 week). by Akposy(m): 1:27am On Aug 07, 2021
steadyMoving22:
it's now almost a week have been here and it's both sweet and bitter. I fall sick within this period but I'm better. so I think I will say having a love life in camp can be both fun and ugly, still experiencing mine here and I hope to see if it goes well .
Hey! Do you know any corper or are you interested in renting a shared flat in Jos (Jos south)?

A room self contained apartment is damn expensive now. I'm looking for corper(s) to rent a 2 or 3 bedroom flat with.

Kindly mention me if you're interested. Happy camping!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For LLB Youth Corpers / Nysc Members Threatens Strike Nation Wide / 2015 – NYSC Batch ‘B’ Corps Online Registration Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.