Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again (1445 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Man Dumps Wife Because She Suddenly Grew Beards, Her Before And After Photos / He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Omuuvwie(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Love those not exist as far as I am concerned, a lady is using you as an option and you are here talking about love, thunder fire love.
Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Guy, you dey vex me big time angry Abi Dem tie your umbilical cord join her own? What sort of bullshit is this ??
Is she the only girl on this Earth?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me:i Want To Marry Her, She Suddenly Dissapoint Again by Mightyodi: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Guys and babes, make una no dey vex for me like this na, I just seek for opinions. She use to be a nice person with some good woman qualities, but she just fall my hands by double dating and choosing another over me. I felt that, it is because we live in a different state all these three years. Maybe distance played a big role. I work in another state, why she does business in another state. Although I do visit her timely. At least I got something from her, one of the times she broke uo with me. That is the time, she told me that a prophet choosed the other guy over me, after her prayer and fasting. She said her mum told her to marry the other guy. She reconcile back with me because, according to her because she does not love that guy and she cannot marry a person she does not love. So I accepted her plea that time. But she taking the same route again, caught me in the web, I can't lie to you. She told me I am great, intelligent, blah blah blah, but another person want to marry her and the person is serious. Then I asked her, that me that wants to pay her dowry in October isn't serious abi or is it that she does not understand what I am saying.

Finally, I decided to wish her good luck, so that it does not look like, I influenced her for not making her own decision when it comes to choice. After two weeks plus, I wanted to still call her again, that is why I put up the thread. Although I may not, but I am still reading all your counsel. The harsh and calm ones. Thanks. You guys can still advice where need be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist / Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband After Wedding Vows (video) / I Am Considering On Embarking Into Yahoo Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.