Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders (36811 Views)

2023 Presidency: Jonathan Meets With Southern Coordinators / Gov. Umahi Disagrees With Southern Governors, Insists FG Should Collect VAT / Why I Disagree With Southern Governors Call On Buhari For National Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by nairalandankrah: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
*****Says NEF has failed in its main responsibility of protecting the interest of the North.
****Accuses Southern Leaders of conniving with the FBI To Pull Kyari Down.

The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, (MACBAN) has condemned the Northern Elders Forum (NEF) for failing to speak up against the arrest warrant on Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), Abba Kyari, by the FBI

According to the National President of MACBAN, Dr Garus Gololo, at the weekend in Abuja, it is a shame that the Northern Elders Forum and other groups in the region would fold their hands and watch while sons of the north who have distinguished themselves in different fields are constantly being persecuted and maligned at the height of their careers.”

He regretted that while the US and some elements in the South of Nigeria have connived to persecute “shining stars from the region, stakeholders in the north have remained silent amid the crisis.

Gololo also condemned allegations of Human Rights abuses against former Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buraitai, adding that “once they see that you’re a shining star, and that you’re from the North, they will want to finish you completely.”

“The United States is the most dis-honest country in the world. What they are doing to Kyari, they did it to Al Gore.

Let him stand firmly and defend himself because he is Nigeria’s future Inspector General of Police, and he mustn’t allow himself to be rattled,” the MACBAN National President insisted.

https://independent.ng/abba-kyari-miyetti-allah-tackles-northern-elders-for-silence/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by gayman99: 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Thinking like cows

976 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Jerryherd: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
cool

If at this stage Nigeria has gotten to, you still won't defend your own Brother, Family, Tribesmen, ethnicity, or religion screaming bigotry up an down then you are a fool..

Someone confidently tells you a Deputy Commissioner of Police DCP not CP, not AIG not DIG would become your future Inspector General of Police, haaa!!!!

Like making JS3 student head boy over SS3 students

He still went on to tell you how Chief of Army Staff that spent 38 years on a 35 years Job and got Ambassador position immediately was cheated and victimised

417 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Orubebe01: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Aboki. They thought America is their zoo country

Let them evade America with their herdsmen na

365 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Authority1o1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Okay...

It shall never be well with Southern leaders.

I've never been this impressed with Miyetti Allah because I didn't think they could sleuth so well in discovering the bad belles angling for the downfall of our God-given, functional Jack.

Think about it; tell me where these Southern leaders were when Hushpuppi was chatting with, and was tempting the God-fearing man with money? So they couldn't sniff and detect such moves by that international fraud to drag our Jack along on the crime? All of these to implicate him, and then alert the FBI.

You want to tell me that they are working, but couldn't sense that our own Abba, dealer in all kinds of Aba wears, was in need of foreign money? They couldn't even organize a Go-Fund-Me campaign to raise money for him, so he wouldn't have the need to succumb to the enticements of Abbas alias Hushpupp-y?

Now that he has been indicted, have they attempted to deny the evidence that the below-par FBI gathered? Can't someone chat with a fraudster and arrest on his request in peace again?

It shall never be well with them.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by ObiOfOnistha: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Emergingnation(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by insidelife22(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
lemme fold my hands and find one sit to sit down and be watching this cow terrorists defend curroption.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by namqul(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Miyetti what self I don forget wetin I want to type

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by namqul(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
namqul:
Miyetti what self I don forget wetin I want to type someone should please remind me

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by YouandiAllofus: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sometimes I wonder how some people reason... Even though this issue was unravelled from far away USA, they still manage to drag tribal intonation all over our faces here at home!

311 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Moferere: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
I know Miyetti Allah and that MURIC Professor will introduce a dangerous dimension to this issue.

Shameless people undecided

204 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by rayvelez(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
When he was receiving dollars no southern leaders was with him but wen everything don spoil now u remember southern leaders. I just know las las orange suit go fit him.

264 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by habiham: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mumu people

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by limeta(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
The immigration status of Dr golo should firstly be made known

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by FarahAideed: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Miyetti Allah the grand custodian of the kidnapping industry in Nigeria defending the man supposed to catch kidnappers ...this says a lot ....

213 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by mradonis(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Truly I am starting to think the North is void of sensible people. This murderous group openly coming out to spill trash �️ . Let dem let him go now. Like u ve been letting all Boko Haram members and bandits free in the guise of audio rehabilitation. But be rest assured he should not near any boarder for the rest of his days, cos FBI never leaves any case unfinished.
Do the crime....
Do the time.......
Superfruad tailor
What nonsense..

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by iJhoe(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
They always have reasons and who to blame. It begs to question when they accept responsibility

This is the least of what they should expect cos' after 2023 GE, dem go hear am

Then they would realize that they are the architect of their own undoing

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by Monogamy: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Illiterates Miyetti Ewu

Southern leaders must have connived with bandits and Boko haram to cause unrest in North

Eish

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by jlinkd78(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
N
Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by bjdon: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
The sad thing is that this message wil spread across the north, and most the illetrate people wil believe it. This country truly has no future. I've been saying it, the south and middle belt should forget 2023 and put together a united front to demand restructuring NOW. Part of the restructing must include the rules and modalities for seccesion. Anybody who still belives in 'One Nigeria' and thinks this country can every work, needs their head examined

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by TarOrfeeek: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:
Illiterates Miyetti Ewu

Southern leaders must have connived with bandits and Boko haram to cause unrest in North

Eish

Taqqiya

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Baselsss and foolish statements from this northern people. .....sometimes I wonder why we are in the same country!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
Una too mumu

26 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Monogamy:
Illiterates Miyetti Ewu

Eish
na you type this things by yourself

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by ogologoamu: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by FoolaniHellman: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Cattle breeders actually talking like cattle!

35 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by zombieHUNTER: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
This country is gone
Only fools still believes in one Nigeria

Shame to all those Southerners laughing at Kanu and Igboho.. you have seen how low Nigeria have gone under Buhari...

No sense.. just sheer stupid tribalism everywhere
Buhari runs is a mess

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
I am waiting for the original Miyetti Allah spokes person to come and debunk this nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by updatechange(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin

25 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hmm so are they trying to say that Abba Kyari is a northern instrument specifically used to fight only the Southerners?

A lot of evil is going on in this country. Evil perpetuated by the North against the South. It's obvious that we in the south are always caught asleep.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders by PointZerom: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
madridguy:
I am waiting for the original Miyetti Allah spokes person to come and debunk this nonsense.

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! / Oshiomhole Accepts Dissolution Of APC NWC, Pledges Loyalty To Buhari / Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.