Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament (58924 Views)

Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by wallarwallar(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Dis girl looks older than her AGE
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by faridasr: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2021
She's not smiling
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by ThuGGeR147: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2021
You wan talk about christians, you dey go call David, mtcheeew....... You don ever see or hear davido go or talk about church before??..... Even Peruzzi sef talk am say since davido sign am to dmw, him never go church.... To me davido na pegan.... Find beta excuse biko... Mtcheeew grin
DDDEnterprises:

Would you say a comment like that if you see a Christian doing something "un-Christian"?

Whenever news comes up about Christian celebs like davido e.t.c and their baby mamas (illicit sexual relationships), do you say something like that?

If no, you are crazy! No offence dear! undecided

Any Muslim related thread like this, dem go just come start dey masturbate on am shaaa....

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Jrevelation(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Fulani jam Fulani

Bone jam bone

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by UncleKoboko: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Vickym1:
Y she no wear hijab na or is her own muslim different from others
Why would fools always hypocritically attach religion to everything?

Una go don fûck at list 10 men before Una finally marry one unfortunate ignorant bastard, yet Una go always wan criticize another religion...

SHAME!
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by gosmoney(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2021
D girl seems not to be happy in d photos
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Enyimbamercedes: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2021
The off-spring of a parasite is a .......?
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Whitecoal711: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Baawaa:
God will bless this union as Yussuf's father(Buhari) is blessing Nigerians
I don't understand if Is this blessing or curse?
If you my shoe gather here

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by NigeriaNawa: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2021
Leeches
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by stayclearofme: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2021
Gadafii:
may God bless your family and generations to come the way buhari has blessed Nigeria with banditry, wanton looting and fraudulent activities left right and centre, the way he blessed Nigeria with hard and regressive economy, nepotism and taking Nigeria a notch higher than inidia as the poverty capital of the world, say ameen bro ;
You be real olodo.. the prayer was a SARCASM.. you are here raining curses on the guy.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by armadeo(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2021
Better do quick marry.

2023 no far again.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Tonitoniton(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2021
Polo is a western culture how come boko haram people are now using it for their ceremony nau?

De girl no even wear hijab, why na!?

Na wethin late shekau dey fight for be this oo

We know Islam is evil on it's own, ,, but, fulani Buhari is using it to take over peoples ancestral land by force while brain washing other gullible in Nigeria that they are fighting jihad

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by stayclearofme: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2021
newdawnlive:

Amen that's how God will bless all his unborn children.
See another Olodo
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Edyice: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2021
Emire pikin no hijab grin

Wrong religion

Religion that their norms is for the poor grin grin

And maric will carry his bicycle seat head and be saying nonsense to some Yoruba illiterate grin

Poor Muslim are in trouble .. hisbah will finish them grin

Anyways back to lifeless dullard pikin , let me share them blessings

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Jayslyder: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2021
In all her photos with her supposed husband to be she's not even smiling..why?
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Why would fools always hypocritically attach religion to everything?

Una go don fûck at list 10 men before Una finally marry one unfortunate ignorant bastard, yet Una go always wan criticize another religion...

SHAME!

grin grin grin grin grin

What u said is nothing but the truth,

Infact I am currently facing lots of difficulty in picking a wife due to this issue u highlighted here.
If not for religion/tribe would have gone looking in the other direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Topzee109: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Plomo:
Where is her hijab?
orion7:
Not one single hijab in sight.

Poor scoundrels and the muric lunatic re there wearing rags
When will you grow sense
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Prince001(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Baawaa:

Na jeje we sit down wey Tinubu go bring these uneducated people come give us for south to vote for him.
With the hardship and situation in the country, they are still going to spend lavishly for a wedding. Theres God ooooooooo!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Hapinex01: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2021
How I wish they fit kidnap these guy
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by samonak(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Would you say a comment like that if you see a Christian doing something "un-Christian"?

Whenever news comes up about Christian celebs like davido e.t.c and their baby mamas (illicit sexual relationships), do you say something like that?

If no, you are crazy! No offence dear! undecided

Any Muslim related thread like this, dem go just come start dey masturbate on am shaaa....

She is not bashing Muslims perse, but merely pointing out class distinction or double standards that exist between Muslims of different social class. For instance, when the kannywood actress wore an evening dress that revealed her back, she was vilified, trolled online and even threatened with expulsion from kannywood by Islamic clerics and others but when Ganduje and Ribadu's daughter wore the same revealing gowns they all lost their tongues and suddenly went mum. Similarly, Hisbah police in Kano can arrest you for walking with a girl or cohabiting , taking alcohol or having unislamic hair styles etc, but didn't say anything when Dangote's sexually explicit pics were exposed online. The summary is that Muslim elites use Religion to muscle the freedom of the lower class muslims keeping them in check while flagrantly violating the same laws.

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by ToastingAllowan: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2021
He looks simple. He has learnt politics
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by MYHUBBY: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
the blood of innocent and promising youths whose parents wish to witness something like this will speak against your father and his family

he caused pains to innocent Nigerians who are benefitting nothing from Nigeria govt and got pains in return

useless people

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by GeneralPula: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
paramakina202:
A whole Emire's daughter she is not wearing hijab and yet somewhere in Yoruba land one MURIC prof is forcing girls from poor families to wear hijab at all times.

Off point..

The muric guy never forced. He was only advising... And is it every Muslim girls in SW that are wearing Hijab? It’s a selective wear. You can choose to wear it or not..

Every religion can’t be like Christianity where all form of immorality is tolerated - Lately, a pastor was saying girls can dress sexy enter church..

I’ve been to church and I must tell you pastors hardly talk deep about immorality cuz they know the girls in church are hoes and wouldn’t want them to pick offense so as not to cause reduction in tithes.. What a sick religion..
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by mightyhaze: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2021
This boy change shaa
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by chukwugoziegi: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
Your union will be blessed just like Buhari has blessed Nigeria!!! Yusuf looks like imbecil£, upon all the money way you&your papa don thief.

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Bamzyriches451: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2021
He looks unkept and the girl doesn't even looks happy.

Nobody should attack me, I'm out of this thread already
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Babatojide: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2021
If it was me now...
People go first comment about my dry cheeks before they notice my long neck, Den one mumu go comment about my trouser not being properly ironed with my canvas resembling mass production..
Another GORILLA ILLA would nah comment on how skinny and underfed my wife-to-be looks...
Anyhow I’m Latif and Yusuf’s Daddy rules my FARTHERland smiley
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Trustedpronet: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Baawaa:

This prayer tick oo
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by int0x80(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2021
She didn't look happy at all.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by folake4u(f): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2021
Arewa people are fine oh.
Damnnnn, this girl is beautiful cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Jamesz12: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Why is the girl not smiling in any of the pictures
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by MUNDI007(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
God bless the union. And may God give those that are single too�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro / Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.