Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament (58919 Views)

Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by uthlaw: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Vickym1:
Y she no wear hijab na or is her own muslim different from others
hijab is choice....if you have freedom exposing ur body,why can't you have freedom covering your body!

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by princeakinola1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
How many oga children want to do wedding ontop our money, people is hungry and fulani they kill every day you are still doing wedding, it's well.

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by uthlaw: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Amen
why will you say amen to such prayer,may your family be bless the way buhari is blessing Nigeria!
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Danjikanbauchi: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
uthlaw:
why will you say amen to such prayer,may your family be bless the way buhari is blessing Nigeria!
no Amen. But since Buhari is Yusuf father may his marriage be blessed the way Buhari is blessing Nigeria.

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Cnach: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
Baawaa:
God will bless this union as Yussuf's father(Buhari) is blessing Nigerians
But who knows, the guy may not be happy the way his dad is playing the country but u know nah as a brainless hard man he can't give the boy chance to say a word

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by GeneralPula: 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
paramakina202:

There no worse immorality than being a terrorist just to remind you.

Nothing can change the truth, either you admit or not..

I’m sure girls don’t wear Bra to your church anymore..
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Plomo: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Topzee109:

When will you grow sense

Whenever you decide to grow a brain.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by MediMedi(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Husband no fine/fat wife no fine/fat.... Children will be looking like------?
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by 77star: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

Please let's try to separate this guy from his father. It's not his fault that he is Buhari's son; nobody decides the family to come from.

But then, there may be an exception where a son openly upholds his father's views and attacks his father's perceived enemies, like el-Rufai's son, especially when it's anti-people.

In truth, everyone works hard to be successful in life so as to give their children some good life. Admittedly, Buhari is a collosal failure but this dude has his life to live. We should let him live his life.
True

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Bwaal(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Arrewa:
The Arewas are beautiful
The beautiful onces are the arewa the almajiri are ?
Funniest part you people won’t post those almajiri when talking about Arewa this arewa that…… bunch of hypocrite

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by niyidenrele: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Vickym1:

Don't you know that
Hijab is for the poor

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by paramakina202: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

Islam is so obsessed with woman body parts while they encourage terrorism,Ibineism,Dandaudu and other kinds of vices.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by rita25(f): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
she is not hijabarised and its not a problem afterall na rich man pikin islam gat nothing on her.....................OMASHEY O!!!!!!

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Germi9: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
A jobless Yusuf

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by NGELEBUBE: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gadafii:
may God bless your family and generations to come the way buhari has blessed Nigeria with banditry, wanton looting and fraudulent activities left right and centre, the way he blessed Nigeria with hard and regressive economy, nepotism and taking Nigeria a notch higher than inidia as the poverty capital of the world, say ameen bro ;
direct ur anger to the right quarters and stop been stupid sir!
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

Doesn’t change the fact that it’s better than your religion that preach less about immorality so as for tithes reduction not to occur..
Lol. Immorality you say? Highest number of gays in Nigeria, na muslim get am
Highest child marriage and pedophilia as taught by the false prophet, na muslim get am
Where is the immorality again?
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

Girls don't wear bra under hijab
The hijab is where the men hide to tear their totos at night
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by derbykol(f): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
OwenJesse27:
They are not even happy it obvious the marriage was fix .....no smile in the girls' face
It is not always by looks.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by VTJN(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

You be real olodo.. the prayer was a SARCASM.. you are here raining curses on the guy.
mumu. Why would he put up a sarcasm

Are they the president?

Is buhari Yusuf or the bride?

I can see how intelligent you are referring someone to be real Olodo
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by VTJN(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

Off point..

The muric guy never forced. He was only advising... And is it every Muslim girls in SW that are wearing Hijab? It’s a selective wear. You can choose to wear it or not..

Every religion can’t be like Christianity where all form of immorality is tolerated - Lately, a pastor was saying girls can dress sexy enter church..

I’ve been to church and I must tell you pastors hardly talk deep about immorality cuz they know the girls in church are hoes and wouldn’t want them to pick offense so as not to cause reduction in tithes.. What a sick religion..
yes you are right. Those pastors preached prosperity, grace, favour and other worldly entities. They preach what the members want to hear and not the other way round. They don't emphasise daily on sins and iniquity. They barely talk about the so called kingdom of God.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by VTJN(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
jahsharon:

Whom God has cursed, no man can bless.
come wetin be your problem?

You sure say you no take over dose today So?
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by EndRape2(f): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mumu, your cassava is your only achivement in life

TarOrfeeek:

If I vex, I go come collect that girl for your hand.

Use my Cassava to destroy her womb.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
cool Aunty Zahra smile na ... kilode sef
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by uthlaw: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
no Amen. But since Buhari is Yusuf father may his marriage be blessed the way Buhari is blessing Nigeria.
Amen!
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Vickym1:
Most Muslims have good knowledge of Christianity but never ask Christians why they're behaving completely contrary to the teachings of Christ. We don't ask because we know religion is just identity to u; some Christians criticism of the Islamic requirement to wear a hijab is that Mary, the mother of Jesus, wore a veil, and so Christians who criticize Islamic veiling are at best ignorant and at worst hypocrites.
Many Muslims choose to live their lifestyle or have u ever heard a case where Muslims are forced to wear Hijab. Hijab is an Islamic injunction but people can choose to deviate!
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by ajimotoke(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Socail distance�
TarOrfeeek:

Why is he afraid of the poor girl.

Is the sins of his father troubling him?

See wife way them dash you, you still dey run from am. Remain small you for sit-down for chair hand.

Abi she resemble power bike for Yusuf eye.

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by genitori(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Baawaa:
God will bless this union as Yussuf's father(Buhari) is blessing Nigerians

Which one be this na?
If u won pray for them, pray for them na.

If you want make God bless the union as Buhari dey 'bless' Nigerians, then you just implied that God should cause the union to always grieve.

Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by stayclearofme: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
VTJN:
mumu. Why would he put up a sarcasm

Are they the president?

Is buhari Yusuf or the bride?

I can see how intelligent you are referring someone to be real Olodo
Stupid questions coming from a slowpoke and a brain damaged mother fucker. Oponu! ordinary sacarsm you can't comprehend.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by VTJN(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

Stupid questions coming from a slowpoke and a brain damaged mother fucker. Oponu! ordinary sacarsm you can't comprehend.
you are so dumb baba. Who is arguing with your senseless brain that it isn't sarcasm?

Why would he put up such sacarsm to these innocent young fellow starting up their lives?

You be ITK guy. And i know say you no sabi anything. We know your type. Calling someone Olodo ; smiley
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by stayclearofme: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
VTJN:
you are so dumb baba. Who is arguing with your senseless brain that it isn't sarcasm?

Why would he put up such sacarsm to these innocent young fellow starting up their lives?

You be ITK guy. And i know say you no sabi anything. We know your type. Calling someone Olodo ; smiley
Idiot now you catch my point, you are deviating. You such a sick fellow... Go get some shit to eat you dumbass.
You can go and ask the guy why he did that not me. All I know is that it was a sacarsm but a low IQ like you didn't know until I told you. .... Slowpoke!
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by VTJN(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
stayclearofme:

Idiot now you catch my point, you are deviating. You such a sick fellow... Go get some shit to eat you dumbass.
You can go and ask the guy why he did that not me. All I know is that it was a sacarsm but a low IQ like you didn't know until I told you. .... Slowpoke!
ITK people no dey dey normal that I know. Not surprised though.
Re: Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament by stayclearofme: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
VTJN:
ITK people no dey dey normal that I know. Not surprised though.
You have nothing reasonable to stay! Original olodo!

Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 / Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos)