Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit (22587 Views)

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) / Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others / Police Arrested Man With Result Sheets Showing PDP Won Election, APGA Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by CSTRR: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
AdaNri1:
Before nko!! And my Children will pick up their political campaign where they are from, not because they’re married to someone. Opportunistic politics.
There is nothing backward about it. If any of my brothers wives like let them come to Nri and try that nonsense
It's backward politics.

Okonjo Iweala re-presented abia state in the FEC because she married from there.

And there was no abian more deserving of that honour.
It was a position well deserved.

You are trying to deny your children of opportunities because you want to make a point on nairaland.

Weldone.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Seun360(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mutemenot:

That was then. Obiano buried APGA in the state, no rural projects, no good roads, touts everywhere extorting motorist n other road users ...

It will only come to the front burner if it were to be in Lagos.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
AdaNri1:
Before nko!! And my Children will pick up their political campaign where they are from, not because they’re married to someone. Opportunistic politics.
There is nothing backward about it. If any of my brothers wives like let them come to Nri and try that nonsense
Education is quite expensive
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Throwback: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
AdaNri1:
I’m all for unity in APGA but any political office Bianca is contesting for should be from her state of origin. I’m from Nri but I cannot go to Idemmili and contest a political office just because of my husband

Grace Folashade Bent contested and won the 2007 Senate seat from Adamawa state where her husband originates from, despite that she is actually from Osun state.

Remember your mindset, next time you hear news of an Igboman or Igbowoman who has been elected to some significant political office in a foreign country.

Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Ekpeitit(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by akdjr(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
So this people want to participate in Nigeria election again? I keep saying it they are not ready for the Biafra. Even with their major agitator in DSS custody they careless and want to participate in the election...
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Afamsi: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
AuntRose:
Bianca should be given the opportunity to govern Anambra, she could be the savior they've been waiting for.
Which yeye savior
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by igbowoman: 3:57am On Aug 02, 2021
Throwback:

Grace Folashade Bent contested and won the 2007 Senate seat from Adamawa state where her husband originates from, despite that she is actually from Osun state.

Remember your mindset, next time you hear news of an Igboman or Igbowoman who has been elected to some significant political office in a foreign country.

Charity begins at home.

Why mention me? grin
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Thomist(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Moferere:
The same woman they denied of APGA ticket in 2019?

APGA only knows how to invoke Ojukwu spirit during elections. undecided
Yẹyẹ pipu

Yes she was denied the tickets because is a serious insult for ojukwu wife to be answering to Lawal.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
MyFlair:

Education is quite expensive
Mr PhD, the fact that you cannot state your points with resorting to ad hominem speaks more about your own education. If education has not taught you to respect another person’s perspective then you should be speaking to yourself in the first place.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Throwback:

Charity begins at home.
It is not about mindset, it’s about principle. Why is it that a married woman will take from her husband to give her family? To most women the husband’s family is second to hers. This is the reasoning behind my perspective, it’s not personal.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Throwback: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2021
AdaNri1:
It is not about mindset, it’s about principle. Why is it that a married woman will take from her husband to give her family? To most women the husband’s family is second to hers. This is the reasoning behind my perspective, it’s not personal.

So you as an Igbowoman actually despise that the courts has liberated Igbo women from the shackles of the discrimination in inheritance that Igbos practice?

You actually support that women should not get anything substantial from their husbands/fathers, so they don't take it away from the male line of ownership?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Throwback:

So you as an Igbowoman actually despise that the courts has liberated Igbo women from the shackles of the discrimination in inheritance that Igbos practice?

You actually support that women should not get anything substantial from their husbands/fathers, so they don't take it away from the male line of ownership?
You are moving far far away from the topic. The issue of inheritance is a whole other argument. However, moving from the politics; If you actually streamline my point, you would have seen that I said women keep in touch with their roots. I’m not against it. I am not against any one inheriting whatever. I’m personally opposed to people male/female being lazy, hoping to inherit another person’s hard work. I’m disgusted by arguments over inheritance.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by UPMIKE: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Monogamy:
Anambra is APGA, APGA is Anambra

Supported x100%
No other party will govern my state.
Proudly an ANAMBRARIAN.
If I reincarnate a million times in this world i pray to always be an ANAMBRA MAN.
CEE CEE SOLUDO IS THE ONLY SOLUTION WE NEED.
shalom!!!
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Adebola314: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
AdaNri1:

Is clear that your type is a local and semi illiterate housewife somewhere whose only ambition is to head one marketwomens Union in a hamlet in one ibo village.
Your attitude is shameful and a setback for women and the girl child.
Pity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by smartNerd: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
CSTRR:

A very backward mentality.

You forgot that you too will have female children.

A very stupid mentality....it’s a Nigerian thing! Thinking is: limit the requirement for those who can contest to your state....LGA....family if possible, so there’s more chances for you or your ‘anointed one’ to win!
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Adebola314:

Is clear that your type is a local and semi illiterate housewife somewhere whose only ambition is to head one marketwomens Union in a hamlet in one ibo village.
Your attitude is shameful and a setback for women and the girl child.
Pity.
lol, coming from someone who cannot even make an appropriate sentence. (Next time say, ‘it’s clear’, not ‘is clear’)
Your comprehension skill is also sub par. You took everything I said the wrong way and I’m supposed to argue with you? Simple comprehension skills, you lack. But I will be lenient and explain a little here for you, thank me later.

Based on what I said, this is the interpretation, since you’re that slow;…the culture where women think only about their family is rife in Nigeria. A lot of women put their husband’s people second and vice versa. Based on this, how can someone who doesn’t like you speak in your own interest? How can someone who thinks of their people first be good enough to represent your people? That is a conflict of interest.

Do you understand now? Or do you want me to baby speak? You wish I was a market woman don’t you cheesy
You will be utterly disappointed. I’m well educated to state my reason without insult but I can see you don’t do the same. Always threatened by a woman with her own opinion grin
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

A very stupid mentality....it’s a Nigerian thing! Thinking is: limit the requirement for those who can contest to your state....LGA....family if possible, so there’s more chances for you or your ‘anointed one’ to win!
How is it backward mentality? Why is it that the president of America has to be born in American soil to be eligible to contest?
Why would you send your cousin to go and get your father’s village entitlement when you can send your brother? To each their own, if you like, send aboki to go on your umunna behalf to collect land, that’s your business.
In the 80s when Buhari was the military president he was the only one that voted against his ‘fellow Nigerian’
I have my reasons, do you have yours?

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Bullpenn11: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
AdaNri1:
lol, coming from someone who cannot even make an appropriate sentence. (Next time say, ‘it’s clear’, not ‘is clear’)
Your comprehension skill is also sub par. You took everything I said the wrong way and I’m supposed to argue with you? Simple comprehension skills, you lack. But I will be lenient and explain a little here for you, thank me later.

Based on what I said, this is the interpretation, since you’re that slow;…the culture where women think only about their family is rife in Nigeria. A lot of women put their husband’s people second and vice versa. Based on this, how can someone who doesn’t like you speak in your own interest? How can someone who thinks of their people first be good enough to represent your people? That is a conflict of interest.

Do you understand now? Or do you want me to baby speak? You wish I was a market woman don’t you cheesy
You will be utterly disappointed. I’m well educated to state my reason without insult but I can see you don’t do the same. Always threatened by a woman with her own opinion grin

This one na real kolomental. Frustrated bitches everywhere. So na crime for woman to think of her family again? Imagine. This one @ AdaNri na d type wey dem already chase from her husband home. I hate bitter and frustrated bitches.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Legendforte: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mutemenot:

That was then. Obiano buried APGA in the state, no rural projects, no good roads, touts everywhere extorting motorist n other road users ...
You have said it all.�
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by Legendforte: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Most times I look at Anambra politics, what I see is nothing but fountain of scam.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Begs Bianca, Invokes Ojukwu’s Spirit by SecretReporter(f): 3:25am On Aug 04, 2021
Lollittaa:

we don't do that here
nah u get here ? Abi nah highness they do you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constabulary Tarnishing Police Image, Needs Separate Uniform – Arase / Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites / Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.