Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Seven Keys To Destiny Fulfillment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Keys To Destiny Fulfillment (1041 Views)

Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment / Keys To Destiny Fulfillment / 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Keys To Destiny Fulfillment by judedwriter(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
1. Understand that you are specially created by God to fulfill a special and unique purpose:

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
— Jeremiah 1:5

2. Understand that you are born to be great, blessed and glorious. You are born to be a star. You aren't born to be a failure, nonetity or pauper:

Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
— Matthew 2:2

3. Understand that the devil has vowed to stop your destiny. The devil is God's archenemy and desperately hates God's destiny for man:

Revelation 12
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

² And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

³ And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

⁴ And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

⁵ And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

4. Understand that the devil has several human agents assigned to stop your destiny. These wicked human agents often meet together in witchcraft covens at midnight to discuss how to stop your destiny:

For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together.
— Psalms 71:10

5. Understand that destiny fulfillment is only fully possible through the POWER of God. The more of God's power in your life, (BY increasing in His WORD and in His Presence through fasting, praise, worship, etc.) the more fulfilling your life will be on earth:

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
— Ephesians 3:20

6. Understand that the devil cannot stop your destiny because the devil isn't more powerful than God. The more of God's power in your life, the more the devil is subjected and the more progress you make in life:

Luke 10
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁸ And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
¹⁹ Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

7. Understand that the only thing that can stop your destiny is SIN, especially SEXUAL SINS:

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
— 1 Corinthians 6:18

Hebrews 12
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁶ Lest there be any FORNICATOR, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

¹⁷ For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Discovered I Am A BASTARD. / Mysterious Statue Worshiped In New York / -tmz- Is Trying To Save The World. Any Muslim Ladies Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.