Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. (1119 Views)

This Thing's Go To Court Most Stop / What Is The Use Of This Thing? / Edo No Be Lagos, Una Go Soon See Why Ambode Is Smarter Than Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by ygowon: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Igboho fighting for his people (Yoruba nation) seized.

Kanu fighting for his people (Biafran nation) seized.

Kyari fighting for his people (Arewa nation) about to be seized.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Sunday igboho
Devil punish xxxx kyari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by orisa37: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
God. Please heal NIGERIA IJN AMEN.
Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by AlexBells(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
orisa37:
God. Please heal NIGERIA IJN AMEN.
You are biased, just say God bless ABBA Kyari make e balance, your devil is someone's angel

2 Likes

Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by ygowon: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
AlexBells:

You are biased, just say God bless ABBA Kyari make e balance, your devil is someone's angel
hahahahaha! You funny abeg.
Make I call my beautiful and intelligent sister to drop her comment
@MadamVanessa
Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by MadamVanessa(f): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
ygowon, i think it's very disrespectful for you to mentioned that crook of a fraudster in the same sentence with a charismatic and unique leader like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
ygowon:

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Sunday igboho
Devil punish xxxx kyari
... Lucifer Hammer you for Ass

Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by ygowon: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
ygowon, i think it's very disrespectful for you to mentioned that crook of a fraudster in the same sentence with a charismatic and unique leader like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Yes, you are right. He is no where close to Kanu because Kanu is genuine and truthful. Unlike him getting bribe to support evil.
The only comparison is that all are fighting for the interests of their people
Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by kettykin: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
ygowon:

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Sunday igboho
Devil punish xxxx kyari
Kyari might not go down alone, the whole heirachy of the Nigerian police and top Government officials might be gone with Kyari, Karma is a real bitch.

I once told those who were crying about police brutality that God would fight for them one day , this is about to happen , i hope Kyari is not poisoned before FBI interrogates him.

3 Likes

Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by orisa37: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
AlexBells:

I can't help you.
Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
The entire scenario does have some kinda rhyme to it though!

Igboho, fighting for his people....seized by the Fulani gov’t;

Kanu, fighting for his people.....kidnapped by the Fulani gov’t;

Kyari, fighting for his people (Arewa)....about to get served by the mighty USA!

God indeed does fight for his people! grin

1 Like

Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by joyandfaith: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
kettykin:

Kyari might not go down alone, the whole heirachy of the Nigerian police and top Government officials might be gone with Kyari, Karma is a real bitch.

I once told those who were crying about police brutality that God would fight for them one day , this is about to happen , i hope Kyari is not poisoned before FBI interrogates him.
It may be beginning of regime change in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by ygowon: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
The entire scenario does have some kinda rhyme to it though!

Igboho, fighting for his people....seized by the Fulani gov’t;

Kanu, fighting for his people.....kidnapped by the Fulani gov’t;

Kyari, fighting for his people (Arewa)....about to get served by the mighty USA!

God indeed does fight for his people! grin
Funny enough, Kyari was fighting for his Fulani govt too. Since Biafra can not seize him, the God of Biafra decided to use the mighty US

1 Like

Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by ygowon: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
How come I no see any BMC here
Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by QuotaSystem: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
ygowon:

God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Sunday igboho
Devil punish xxxx kyari

Kyari was never fighting for Arewa.

He was fighting for Nigeria until he started fighting for his pocket. Finally, he will serve his punishment but Kyari is going nowhere contrary to the wet dreams of IPOB's.

The people "fighting for Arewa" are busy feeding Lamidi Cownu fresh engine oil soup amidst lashes of wet koboko as we speak.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by ygowon: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
Trash
QuotaSystem:

Kyari was never fighting for Arewa.

He was fighting for Nigeria until he started fighting for his pocket. Finally, he will serve his punishment but Kyari is going nowhere contrary to the wet dreams of IPOB's.

The people "fighting for Arewa" are busy feeding Lamidi Cownu fresh engine oil soup amidst lashes of wet koboko as we speak.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by Monogamy: 6:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Wailing in new dimensions
Re: This Thing Go Soon Balance. Watch Out. by ygowon: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Monogamy:
Wailing in new dimensions
Hahaha! The new dimension really dey pain you oo

(1) (Reply)

ANAMBRA 2021: What 'ndi Anambras' Are Not Seeing / Gov Nasir El-rufai Seen Exercising With His Children / Ipob Sit At Home,unknown Man Down.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.