Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region (3635 Views)

South Africa President Encouraged Lady Looking For Job To Keep Searching / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by golor(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good evening all , pls I am not trying to be tribalistic but I have been observing u hardly see a northern graduate rooming the street looking for job . Is it that upon graduation they easily get government or state job once applied! What's the secret .

Well, as for those applying for this frsc ...put north as ur state of origin, put any local government u see on the data base and use ur current state of location as ur physical verification center ... Once u are being shortlisted tell them it was a system error that u fill this and that only for u to be seeing this error they won't disqualify u rather they will resolve u whereas ur name is out ..let's try this and see how it goes

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by legendine(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Well...northerns are the ones distributing the job....

If any of them needs the job, he will have it

They are giving Southerners job from out of pity

25 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Officialgarri: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
golor:
Good evening all , pls I am not trying to be tribalistic but I have been observing u hardly see a northern graduate rooming the street looking for job . Is it that upon graduation they easily get government or state job once applied! What's the secret .

Well, as for those applying for this frsc ...put north as ur state of origin, put any local government u see on the data base and use ur current state of location as ur physical verification center ... Once u are being shortlisted tell them it was a system error that u fill this and that only for u to be seeing this error they won't disqualify u rather they will resolve u whereas ur name is out ..let's try this and see how it goes
Your hatred for the North is really affecting you.

Where do you live and how can you say Northerners aren't on the streets looking for job?

If you can't find a job, look for an alternative rather than feed yourself to satisfaction that the reason you might be unfortunate is because of some people from the North. Get out of your bum and think out of the box.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by TarOrfeeek: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hegemony.

They have entrenched a system of hegemonic influence on the Agencies and Organizations within the FG civil service.

You see the deliberate need to have a Fulani, Muslim as Heads or Chiefs - it is to allow the massive backdoor recruitment of kinsmen and kinswomen at the expens of merit.

Finally, can't you see how the country is declining in every facet of human endeavor.

Even the Minister of Finance has not been able to roadmap our economy recovery plan.

Just inshallah and vibes.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Ynix(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
golor:

How will they roam the streets when there are little or no factories or industries to employ them. No wonder they rush down south even from Nigér
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Elsueno: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
undecided

Says who?
we just naturally know how shitty the political elites & those in power are. so naturally majority of us don't even consider auto employment after school. Na straight hustle & apply for anything that comes, if u get selected good, if paid slot comes, u already got ur cash in hand etc. Once in a blue moon, a good Samaritan materalises among the northern elites, that person helps as much d poor souls he/she can.

Don't be tribalistic. we are all in dis shyt together...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by hisgrace090: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
This is why notherners insisted on one nigeria to keep on enjoying the wealth of the nation alone.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by onyegwu(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

Where do you live and how can you say Northerners aren't on the streets looking for job?

If you can't find a job, look for an alternative rather than feed yourself to satisfaction that the reason you might be unfortunate is because of some people from the North. Get out of your bum and think out of the box.
Keep quiet joor!! You people get mad when faced with the truth. How many interview session have you gone and you see a northerner showing up? Everything is hate to you. People should not say the obvious anymore because people like you chose to bury your heads in the sand like the proverbial Ostrich. We have seen you that is thinking. Enjoy the privilege while it last and not try to act like you are in any position to talk down on anyone.

20 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Officialgarri: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
onyegwu:
Keep quiet joor!! You people get mad when faced with the truth. How many interview session have you gone and you see a northerner showing up? Everything is hate to you. People should not say the obvious anymore because people like you chose to bury your heads in the sand like the proverbial Ostrich. We have seen you that is thinking. Enjoy the privilege while it last and not try to act like you are in any position to talk down on anyone.
Alright fine. The reason you are unfortunate is because of some people in the North. So what will you do about it?
Join the ESN, Pick up arms and begin to kill your brothers to pass a message.... That's the level of your education by the way.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Ofadaman(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Didn't you listen to Ahmadu Bello on his northernization policy where according to him, if there's a job opening in the ministry or any federal level, you'd consider a northerner first , and if you can't get a northerner, you'd find an expatriate, if you don't get an expatriate that is when you can employ "another Nigerian".

Look at the NNPC job and recently reserve list in the navy, all your northern friend got the job, my former at ministry of health I had to change my name to Ahmed Mohd to get the job , and I faked it till I left.

Check any ministry it's 80% North. This is deliberate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by HUSTLER001: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

Alright fine. The reason you are unfortunate is because of some people in the North. So what will you do about it?
Join the ESN, Pick up arms and begin to kill your brothers to pass a message.... That's the level of your education by the way.
So you mean the northerners are fortunate?indeed, I can see the rate of affluence that flood the streets over there.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by golor(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

Hey stop fooling yourself, I work , I own a car ,I am living in a well furnished house , I hv side hustle ,I am a graduate with a second class upper, I am currently at work (offshore) I am only saying the bitter truth I never knew it will get u this hard . Trust me Northern Nigeria has failed this country with nepotism.
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by ehinorlive: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

you are right thats how to passed a message in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by ehinorlive: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ofadaman:
Didn't you listen to Ahmadu Bello on his northernization policy where according to him, if there's a job opening in the ministry or any federal level, you'd consider a northerner first , and if you can't get a northerner, you'd find an expatriate, if you don't get an expatriate that is when you can employ "another Nigerian".

Look at the NNPC job and recently reserve list in the navy, all your northern friend got the job, my former at ministry of health I had to change my name to Ahmed Mohd to get the job , and I faked it till I left.

Ahmadu bello policy was for the north alone, the south and east had their own policies and never employed northerners.

Your other part that you had to change your name to northern name to get a job is a lie, lie from the pit of hell.

You are known for lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Officialgarri: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
HUSTLER001:
So you mean the northerners are fortunate?indeed, I can see the rate of affluence that flood the streets over there.
so you agree northerners flood the street but the OP, you and others think they all have jobs.

Y'all should arrange a meeting and wail in the same direction without having to contradict yourselves.
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Someone can't get a job then blame the north for his own misfortune.

Have you ever been to the north before typing this?

Most northerners in the south, hardly compete with southerners for jobs, they create their own job.

BTW who are the bulk of workers working in the various ministries and parastals in the south, are they northerners too
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by WandaNara: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Officialgarri:

Alaye pack well, your I too know too much for this forum.

Random abokî forming wannabe

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by slevan: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Be a northern Muslim, you get a job upon graduation at NNPC's Kaduna refinery which in 13 months made a loss of over 100Bn Naira without refining a single drop of oil. Nigeria is beyond redemption.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by liketerm: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
golor:

With what you wrote up there, it means that the north is flowing with milk and Honey. Before I go further to school you,provide an evidence that back up your claim that northerners don't look for job.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by ItsTutsi(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lmfao!! Due to his immense hatred for the north, the fool contradicts himself without even knowing!!

All northerners are having jobs but the same northerners are in the streets grin cheesy
Officialgarri:
so you agree northerners flood the street but the OP, you and others think they all have jobs.
Y'all should arrange a meeting and wail in the same direction without having to contradict yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by ItsTutsi(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
So when ur friend changed his name to "ahmed mohd", how did his WAEC, nimc, NYSC get verified!!

Bro no let ur hatred for Northerns affect you
Ofadaman:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by flokii: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
@OP They are smarter than you.. their elders have made that policy of North first in all the agencies and parastatals in the country numbering hundreds while Southern elders are there fo0ling themselves with plenty grammar.

Go to NNPC. DPR, CBN, Customs etc. fear go catch you. Even their wards in the university have job slots waiting for them when they graduate.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by mytime24(f): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
B
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by FARA4GA: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Very valid question..... Even though we all know the answer
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by NaMe4: 1:08am On Aug 02, 2021
flokii:
@OP They are smarter than you.. their elders have made that policy of North first in all the agencies and parastatals in the country numbering hundreds while Southern elders are there fo0ling themselves with plenty grammar.

Go to NNPC. DPR, CBN, Customs etc. fear go catch you. Even their wards in the university have job slots waiting for them when they graduate.
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Zamboroto: 5:23am On Aug 02, 2021
If only this was true
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Almaigaa: 5:33am On Aug 02, 2021
golor:

All lucrative Federal jobs belongs to Northerners. It's our birth right. From NNPC, Customs, NPA, Nigerian Embassies abroad, DSS, CBN, FAAN, NPA, FCDA, AGIS, Ministry of Niger Delta, PENCOM, FIRS, Presidency and many more. I'm presently working in one lucrative Federal Agency here in Owerri. Weather is good office or not, my salary alert must enter. grin

It's pays to be Northerner aswear grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Ofadaman(m): 5:42am On Aug 02, 2021
ItsTutsi:
So when ur friend changed his name to "ahmed mohd", how did his WAEC, nimc, NYSC get verified!!

Bro no let ur hatred for Northerns affect you

You only need a change of name document , once you have this, you just add that to your certificates same way you include affidavits to counter errors in your documents
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by Ofadaman(m): 5:44am On Aug 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ahmadu bello policy was for the north alone, the south and east had their own policies and never employed northerners.

Your other part that you had to change your name to northern name to get a job is a lie, lie from the pit of hell.

You are known for lies

Change of name is not as difficult as you think it is, once you get it done you include it in all your documents, same way you have affidavits
Re: Why Are Graduate Northerns Not Looking For Job Like Other Region by 8BowlofFlour: 6:22am On Aug 02, 2021
slevan:
Be a northern Muslim, you get a job upon graduation at NNPC's Kaduna refinery which in 13 months made.a loss of over 100Bn Naira without refining a single drop of oil. Nigeria is beyond redemption.
I agree with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Careers With Celtel (formerly Vmobile Nigeria)very Urgent / Visafone And Leventis / Gwarinpa, Abuja Residents And Its Environs Only:ssce/nd Holders Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.