Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,293 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver (6570 Views)

My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by kelvin1191(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I drop it for them....

Such an horrible experience...

Am now in kogi state enjoying my life

Are you sure it's not your village people that used jazz to bring you back? Anyway, your consollation is that you can drive. Find one tanker to drive asap. Na there money dey. You go dey drill about two drum per trip and also drill reserve when you return making nothing less than 80k per trip
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
Guy I dey para for u since. Run am na abeg, na beg i dey beg u Julius my main paddy
Why u de rush na cheesy cheesy
Be calming down grin
You go smile this week
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by fineberry(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin...op wan take laugh kill me...haha..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
kelvin1191:

Are you sure it's not your village people that used jazz to bring you back? Anyway, your consollation is that you can drive. Find one tanker to drive asap. Na there money dey. You go dey drill about two drum per trip and also drill reserve when you return making nothing less than 80k per trip

Hahaha...

Na fuel own worst pass

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Curious345:
ok the charm is in the ring
Yeah...
I later burn it
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Curious345:
ok the charm is in the ring
Yeah...
I later burn it
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Why u de rush na cheesy cheesy

Be calming down grin

You go smile this week
Wow... that's my OG. My tripple OG

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
Wow... that's my OG. My tripple OG
You de whin me cheesy
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Bashnigga(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hahaha, u did well
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...no be only juliusmumu, na juliusmoimoi cheesy

grin grin op moniker don suffer ooo
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

I feel like beating two of una cheesy
lol. grin
If u like, kill us.
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Curious345: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Yeah...

I later burn it
ok better..
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Op ur experience there wasnt a waste of time at all at least you visited some new places and know some things u didnt knw before and also have more courage than u had before.. or dont you think so?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Collinsaik:
Op ur experience there wasnt a waste of time at all at least you visited some new places and know some things u didnt knw before and also have more courage than u had before.. or dont you think so?

Yeah..
U nail it...

I know some new places in lagos and ogun state that i never whould have thought of knowing.

#thank

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by RSAV: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Do you have a job now? I heard Dangote, Ibese is recruiting Truck Drivers now. 37k is better than nothing.
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
My first day in Lagos by juliusmugu
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 3:43am On Aug 02, 2021
RSAV:
Do you have a job now? I heard Dangote, Ibese is recruiting Truck Drivers now. 37k is better than nothing.

Sir if them like make then recruit 3 million truck driver.

Even my enemy, i don't pray for them to go.

Am now in my state enjoying my life.

Don't you see how dirty those driver look like?

You must smoke to get high so that you can get mind drive.

And again, in as much as i don't belive that God exist, (reason best know to me).. I will never steal in life.

37k is nothing compare to what you pass through.

Sleepless night alone abi hausa boys smoking cigar around you...

Don't you see that their driver, after retirement they start having health issus due to some riskless lifestyle?...

Bros don't pray to be dangote truck driver ooo if u want to have longlife

#peace

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 3:45am On Aug 02, 2021
fineberry:

grin grin
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 3:46am On Aug 02, 2021
fineberry:
grin
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by kelvin1191(m): 5:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Hahaha...

Na fuel own worst pass

Don't understand. Change your perception about things please. I know many people driving trucks and are rich. If you want be pastor, then go open church and preach salvation only. I can see the hand work of village people. The want make you dey help them pick cashew seed.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by cooooooks(m): 5:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Truck unloaders make good money although it is back breaking work.

I believe it was something like 20 Naira per bag to offload. Usually a team of 6 or 4 offloads the truck. A truck is 900 bags. Do the math.
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 5:49am On Aug 02, 2021
kelvin1191:

Don't understand. Change your perception about things please. I know many people driving trucks and are rich. If you want be pastor, then go open church and preach salvation only. I can see the hand work of village people. The want make you dey help them pick cashew seed.

Hehehe ,.

I no go argue with you too much cos i know even though we argue from now till tomorrow, 'u no go understand'.

Don't you want to get rich?...
Go and join that your so-called friend na.

If u think say to drive truck na beans.

Old woman don ever go naked swear for you before, cos u delibratelly splash water on her why under the influence of the charm giving to u ?

Make i no talk sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 6:15am On Aug 02, 2021
cooooooks:
Truck unloaders make good money although it is back breaking work.

I believe it was something like 20 Naira per bag to offload. Usually a team of 6 or 4 offloads the truck. A truck is 900 bags. Do the math.

The systen has upgrade. It is now 30 naira per bag to offload.

But my own stream of concious is not the load and offload stuff.

Can you sleep under trailer for complete 7 days?... Just because your tire busted in osun forest...

Come to think of it.

Your salary is just 37k

10 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by ubola: 6:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Hehehe ,.

I no go argue with you too much cos i know even though we argue from now till tomorrow, 'u no go understand'.

Don't you want to get rich?...
Go and join that your so-called friend na.

If u think say to drive truck na beans.

Old woman don ever go naked swear for you before, cos u delibratelly splash water on her why under the influence of the charm giving to u ?

Make i no talk sef
Julius laf wan kill me this morning. So you are abandoning the work to avoid splashing water on old women in order not to receive curses. You are amusing my brother. That skill you learnt can put food on your table. Look for a heavy duty vehicle and get back to work, don't be idle ok!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by bigpicture001: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2021
The OP is very lazy....he prefers nairaland where he comes to type English.....such persons don't want to work....

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by 22o62021: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2021
You fit be tipper driver
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by phemmyfour: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2021
No driving school for truck drivers?
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2021
phemmyfour:
No driving school for truck drivers?
Not yet ...

I never see dat one for nigeria..

Na through conductor u go sabi learn

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2021
22o62021:
You fit be tipper driver
Nope.
Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by Juliusmomoh: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2021
bigpicture001:
The OP is very lazy....he prefers nairaland where he comes to type English.....such persons don't want to work....
Sorry if i may sound lazy to you.

But if u need TP i can give u.

Make u con see my farm for kogi.

E fit feed a whole local government.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2021
bigpicture001:

But can you reason the fact that the salary is ₦37k? I found that unbelievable!!! It's pure evil, and not reasonable.

Even the risks involved within a month is more than ₦60k. The merchandise they carry for Dangote is up to what amount? How can that kind of salary be obtainable for such an important and risky job?

It's not laziness to vamoose from such kind of work. It's commonsense.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Nigeria Truck Driver by armadeo(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Blacknote:
Wow, what a romantic masterpiece. This is up there with Shakespeare's much ado about nothing

Nicely played. I see what you did there.

I'm gonna use this somewhere in future.

Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says / Raped While Sleeping. / Why I Love Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.