Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec (11278 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by rowland545(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Divoc19:
12 tablet is too much o. Haba adviser.
Maximum I know is 8. And if you're less than 6 weeks. 4 will do, if well applied by a nurse or the patient herself.

do u take all at ones...or two in d morning two evening two at night

1 Like

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by dacblogger: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2021
rowland545:
Is it malaria drugs that you take two or three times a day? sad

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by wiseone28: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Country don spoiled shocked

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by phemmyfour: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2021
Anto2001:
Pls family. How much is tis medicines. Is it good?
Thou shalt not kill... You ll regret it if you do
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Divoc19(f): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2021
4 to 5 hours interval.
It should be taken on an empty stomach i.e. purge.
It should be taken during fasting preferably in the morning.
Lie flat on your back and raise your hip above your shoulder and insert your first dose towards your left hip bone and remain in that position for 10 - 15minutes.
Drink only hot or warm water and be active do exercises, house chores e.t,c.
After 4 to 5 hours repeat the dosage.

Please, it is more effective when it's less that 6 weeks.

rowland545:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by AmgMakanaki(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Lol. You one take pills. I laugh you. Better go clinic make dem do that blood extraction process that is if the preg still be 1-2month o
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Divoc19(f): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Pill we use to buy OTC anyhow in those days. As government criminalised it without prescription, scammers are now bringing fake. undecided

Onahi95:

I no dey advice madam, 8 tabs is not sure e no go work sef most of those pills na scam. The ones that works comes with serious complications like heavy bleeding and severe cramps

1 Like

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Nathsbash(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bluezy13:
Let me know when you find an answer.
I will need some for Chiamaka too

Expecting your favourable reply soon.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Anto2001(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
I'm shocked! This is me being judgemental, From your moniker one can deduce that you're 20+ And you're already planning to carry out an abortion? What happened to Using condoms, contraceptives and withdrawal method Or even total abstinence? One can only begin to think of how many abortions you'll Undergo before getting married, "If you will"
Children these days are more hard hearted than our own time. Ahhha I fear ooo
abeg shut up. Na it type dey judge people dey Waka. U went dey talk dey still mention sex.
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Anto2001(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Divoc19:
4 to 5 hours interval.
Lie flat on your back and raise your hip above your shoulder and insert your first dose towards your left hip bone and remain in that position for 10 - 15minutes.

hi tank u. Pls the price of d drug is #1000?
I should nt drink d 2 drugs? Just cytotec?
Pls is it effective?
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Divoc19(f): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2021
I have no idea about the price.
Just Cytotec work for some depending on how early it is.
Only insertion can work perfectly if applied well, without swallowing.

Anto2001:
hi tank u. Pls the price of d drug is #1000?
I should nt drink d 2 drugs? Just cytotec?
Pls is it effective?
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by rowland545(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Divoc19:
4 to 5 hours interval.

wao...thanks for the insight...
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Ishilove: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Come again?

Condom don cost reach like that?
They said good ones like Lambskin cost as much as 1k
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Ishilove: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Divoc19:
4 to 5 hours interval.

All these stress over something that could have been prevented with contraceptives? undecided

1 Like

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Ishilove: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2021
This world don spoil finish

1 Like

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by NisforNicky: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2021
Anto2001:
Pls family. How much is tis medicines. Is it good?

please don't kill a human being

may you die painfully due to any abortion drug you take, bleeding to death with no one to help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by kingreign(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2021
Ishilove:

All these stress over something that could have been prevented with contraceptives? undecided

The future is female!

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by mikaael(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2021
Anto2001:
pls It was recomended. It's proscription drugs oo. I just need d price.
USA is legal abt 97 good result.

Mifeprex is good
Use according to prescription

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by mikaael(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Onahi95:

I will advice you to visit a clinic if you must have an abortion, you can develop complications after using those drugs.

Misoprosptol is 250 per tablet and you need at least 12 tablets for a successful abortion depending on how old the pregnancy is.....even after that its not still guaranteed.
A friend used it and had slight bleeding, two weeks later symptoms returned with full force .

My wife used Misoprosptol for 4 weeks old foetus and it was successful
No complications
But use according to prescription

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by mikaael(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Divoc19:
12 tablet is too much o. Haba adviser.
Maximum I know is 8. And if you're less than 6 weeks. 4 will do, if well applied by a nurse or the patient herself.

You are right

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Anto2001(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
NisforNicky:

please don't kill a human being

may you die painfully due to any abortion drug you take, bleeding to death with no one to help
shut up. Fool.

Imbecilë
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Anto2001(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
mikaael:

My wife used Misoprosptol for 4 weeks old foetus and it was successful
No complications
But use according to prescription
really? Hw much did she buy it pls?
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Anto2001(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
mikaael:

Mifeprex is good
Use according to prescription
tank u. I just can't get correct price

1 Like

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by NisforNicky: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Anto2001:
shut up. Fool.

Imbecilë

I won't reply your insults

If you attempt to terminate that baby, you shall die very painfully

good day

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Divoc19(f): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Damage control. smiley

Ishilove:

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by Divoc19(f): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Check price online.
You could get a list of pharmacies in your area if you search on Marie Stopes site.

Anto2001:
tank u. I just can't get correct price
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by zeuss: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
ehwooo na abortion una de discuss so.....ilu baje

1 Like

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by DoggoneDogg: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bluezy13:

All die na die.
Better than releasing an unwanted child into the society who will not only suffer but end up becoming an armed robber, a kidnapper or worse... killing and maiming innocent people due to negligence or inability to be catered for by his supposed mother/parents.

You just described jerryherd

1 Like

Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by smartr: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Misoprostol Is 7500 .
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by slimjay0001: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
smartr:
Misoprostol Is 7500 .

Please where can I get it in Lagos??
Re: Price Of Abortions Medicine Mifeprex And Cytotec by smartr: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Abortion is a sin. God forgive us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES WEAK POINT' 5 Place Girls Want You To Be Touch In Her Body That Will Blow / He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.