Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious (41166 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Leaves EFCC Custody, Walks Into Lagos Hotel For Dinner (photos) / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo / Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by NwaNimo1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2021
FFK Not Fit To Raise Our Children, Leaves Them With Girlfriends, Nannies – Ex-Wife Tells Court

Precious Chikwendu, the estranged wife of former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode, has told the Court of Appeal in Abuja that her former husband lacks the capacity to cater for their four children.

Chikwendu alleged the oldest among their children has stopped school, and that their young triplets have yet to start schooling.

The former beauty queen and Fani-Kayode have been locked in a child-custody battle following their break-up in August 2020, TheNigeriaLawyer reports.

The plaintiff, who demands a monthly payment of N3.5 million for the upkeep of their four sons, had alleged in her suit before an Abuja High Court that Fani-Kayode, “beat her up on several occasions even while she was pregnant.”

Fani-Kayode had, through his lawyer, Adeola Adedipe, applied to Judge Sylvanus Orji of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court sitting in Abuja to either strike out the suit or set aside the earlier purported service of the processes filed by Chikwendu on him.

But the court dismissed Fani-Kayode’s application and assumed jurisdiction to hear the case, a decision the ex-minister appealed at the Court of Appeal, Abuja.

Justice Orji also ordered that a fresh hearing notice along with the originating motion be served on Fani-Kayode.

Displeased with the ruling, Fani-Kayode filed a notice of appeal dated March 25, 2021, alleging that the judge denied him a fair hearing.

Among his prayers, the former minister urged the Court of Appeal to make an “order remitting this case to the Chief Judge of the FCT High Court for reassignment and determination by another judge”.

Responding to the appeal in her filing at the Court of Appeal’s registry, Chikwendu alleged that the former aviation minister has maltreated their four sons since their separation.

In an affidavit dated June 28, 2021, Chikwendu attached photographs purportedly showing Fani-Kayode with his entourage visiting several state governors across Nigeria.
In other photographs, several ladies and the four children could be seen together with Fani-Kayode.

“The appellant (Fani-Kayode) employs nannies and different women whom I reasonably believe to be his girlfriends, and posts pictures of them together on various social media platforms all in a bid to spite me,”
the court documents filed by Ms Chikwendu’s lawyer, Terkaa Aondo, read in part.

She accused Fani-Kayode of denying her access to their children since August 2, 2020, using security officials attached to him.

Chikwendu added that the former minister is fond of travelling and leaving the children at the mercy of his girlfriends and nannies, saying for that reason, he is unfit to take care of the four children.

“That I am worried about my children’s education status as my first son was stopped from going to school since August 2020, and the triplets who are due for school are not in school or given an education access.

“That as a young mother, I have been traumatised and physically assaulted by the appellant who is all out in a bid to forcefully take away the children from me and further delay this appeal.

“That there is a need that I preserve my right and interest and that of my children who are minors.”

She also alleged that should there be further delay in granting her application, the former minister “may make good his threat of relocating my four children out of the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court in which I will be denied a chance of ever seeing them again”.

Fani-Kayode has yet to file his response to the allegations.

The ex-minister and Chikwendu, who is a former beauty queen, got together around 2015 and subsequently welcomed a son in 2016. The couple welcomed a set of triplets in May 2018.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/01/ex-minister-fani-kayode-not-fit-raise-our-children-leaves-them-girlfriends-nannies-%E2%80%93-ex

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Grace001: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
The plaintiff, who demands a monthly payment of N3.5 million for the upkeep of their four sons

3.5million x 12= 42million per annum.

Indeed the future is female.

242 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Ynix(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
It is a great disaster being married to a drama queen or drama king, most of them have mental issues

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Monogamy: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
FFK , no respect in the public and still no respect at home

This one tall pass Everest

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Luckydubby7(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
3.5 million naira for monthly upkeep for your children? Ole.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Bola146(f): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lobatan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by festacman(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Precious Chikwendu deserves an access to her children as mother. There is no evidence that she is a psychiatric case or that she has documented incapacity to be a loving mother to her children.

FFK should do the right thing before the court gives an order he will regret. That's what happened to Atikus's son.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by FakeUnity: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
FFK and marital wahala.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Aboks(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
Oshi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Moferere: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just tell us that you are after the ₦3.5m monthly stipend

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by greatiyk4u(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
She went in for the money

FFK should just pay for peace to reign

The incoming Igbo girl is learning from Precious
She will later demand for 7M per month atleast make they help us recover what the talkative looted from Nigeria coffers

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by ObiOfOnistha: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Typical hoe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by LibertyRep: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
3.5 million naira as monthly upkeep. You self reason am na.
E be like say the woman want to finally bankrupt the former Minister.

But wait, as the children are currently with their dad, is the mother also paying monthly upkeep to him?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by yanabasee1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Heard he was making preparation to get another igbo wife ...

One thing is certain... It will not last ...

He said it himself... He's a short fuse... He gets angry easily and talks without caution....

Dude is best fit for a sugar daddy and not a husband material... He should stop trying to settle down...

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by xpressionx(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
FFK always gallivanting
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by EraseTheDot: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
Someone needs to remind Precious that FFK is not a simp. You can't simply go fûck another dude in an hotel, got caught, got kicked out of his house and then want #3.5million to keep up your olosho. I'd advise you do what Bianca did, gently take a walk and go bang the other guy.

-erase the dot

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Abfinest007(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
LibertyRep:
3.5 million naira as monthly upkeep. You self reason am na.
E be like say the woman want to finally bankrupt the former Minister.

But wait, as the children are currently with their dad, is the mother also paying monthly upkeep to him?
question for another. Guess ffk will release a track soon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Savageman: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
I have nothing to say. What i will just say is Buhari is a very useless man

I movveeee

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Emu4life(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol, this Giffy guy sef dey create topic?? Thought he was just a Professional Clowngrin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Leaving one's children for a girl like this calls for much concern. Can this one take a good care of herself, let alone taking care of her hubby's children?

Na adult son this one fit take care. If you know, you know grin

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Chijeep(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
K
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Sonnobax15(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Honestly,FFK na one man among the only few men wey God create wey dey enjoy him paradise here on earth...

The ex wife should go and relax undecided

Abi wasn't she at FFk's home when he was hiring those nannies? Abi she no know the work and meanings of nannies undecided

As for the gf part,she should just shut up her mouth undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by YTUBEstudio: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Fani and Precious should reconcile even because of the children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPp9jthWJEg

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by FrankAkowe: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
This is serious. I will advise FFK to seek out- of-court settlement. Public washing of dirty linen should stop.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by longjosh: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
No...He's supposed to tie them with wrapper and take them wherever he goes.
Nonsense talk

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Fisher007: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lol

Now am about to address men. If you feel the future is female please move to the future and ignore my comments.

This is what await most of you men planning to marry.

Drama upon drama. Either now or later down the years.

From wife cheating to trying to steal or attain your wealth one way or the other.

You men, believe in the delusional fairytale fantasy called love. You will only suffer and get accustomed to one form of pain or the other.

This lady's case is similar. When the going was good always praising the abuser. Now he is out of power she needs to find away to extort money from him while returning back to the street.

Well he could have avoided all this problem but he decided to fall in the so called delusional state . Now he is going to suffer for it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by Cholls(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
My brothers A message to black men: A girlfriend is not entitled to your money. I advise you don’t give money to women you are not married to. Work hard, create the wealth, save it, invest it and protect it, so you provide for your wife and children when you are married. Wise up!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious by fecosequence(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2021
Too much money na bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Offended America’s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced / Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.