Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) (46118 Views)

20-Year-Old Rejoice Oghenero Builds Drones From Scratch In Bayelsa (Video) / 20-Year-Old Man Built An Aircraft Training Replica In Adamawa (Photos) / Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Ogbenia: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIA4aI1DrPI

Meet 20-year-old Akobundu Kenneth who builds F1 type of car, scooter bike and aero plane inside his village in Mbano, Imo state.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/media-58019141

76 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Ddokie: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
This is serious.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Igbo Amaka

168 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by mightyhaze: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nwachinekerian grin

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
This is awesome......
I will love to meet him for further discussions.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Stephenszego2: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
Impressive!
Igbo amaka!

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by tesseract: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Amazing...taught in dreams...wow

11 Likes

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by agbo8: 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
tesseract:
Amazing...taught in dreams...wow

The boy get spiritual powers abeg!

34 Likes

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by KosiGee(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2021
I need the boy’s contact details. He might get some assistance from someone.
He needs to perfect that aircraft before testing it otherwise he will cause himself serious injuries.
Anyone know his contact details?

What’s with his hairs? I thought I was looking at someone from Sri Lanka?

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by agbo8: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
KosiGee:
He needs to perfect that aircraft before testing it otherwise he will cause himself serious injuries.

Mods, pls help Kenneth's career, front page pls.
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by agbo8: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
'
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by tesseract: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
agbo8:

The boy get spiritual powers abeg!
I kinda agree with you. This is deeper than meets the eye

11 Likes

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by zolajpower: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Wonderful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by epondudu: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
Obi cubana and co I know you guys are on Nairaland land pls help this guy, this is a raw talents...

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Ogbenia: 12:36am On Aug 02, 2021
epondudu:
Obi cubana and co I know you guys are on Nairaland land pls help this guy, this is a raw talents...

Yes o!
So many big guys here on Nairaland who can support him.
Please help if you can.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by FarahAideed: 12:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Impressive..He knows what he is doing..he got the aircraft controls right

6 Likes

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 02, 2021
The guy is a white engineer that reincarnated to Nigeria, that's why his is seeing his white mates who are engineers in his dreams teaching him.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by flamingREED(m): 4:14am On Aug 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
B B C
The dot must fly over the circle.
Amen.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Ogbenia: 5:27am On Aug 02, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
The guy is a white engineer that reincarnated to Nigeria, that's why his is seeing his white mates who are engineers in his dreams teaching him.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by SmartPolician: 5:28am On Aug 02, 2021
If this dude had access to YouTube, he would do amazing things. He should use the internet to improve his innovative works.

15 Likes

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by ITbomb(m): 5:30am On Aug 02, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
In the spirit, Information are relayed by impression ("pictures" ), the more exposed you are, the more you can translate those impressions to human language.
The guy just needs more exposure.
People like him made America great

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Ogbenia: 5:57am On Aug 02, 2021
SmartPolician:
If this dude had access to YouTube, he would do amazing things.

Is there no internet in Mbano?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by SmartPolician: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Ogbenia:

Is there no internet in Mbano?

He said he doesn't use the internet; he gets his ideas from the dreams. Watch the video.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Telekinetic: 6:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Ogbenia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIA4aI1DrPI

Akobundu Kenneth is from Mbano, Imo State
Source: https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/media-58019141
Choi! I wish I had the money I’d have flown him abroad 2 seconds!

5 Likes

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by skywalker240(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2021
What a Gem.

Sorry bro, those greedy theives will never support or fund your exploration

Na Cow and Loan and payment of Ransom pain them pass

Even your village people de wait you one side

Your own leaders and Elite's from your region never Carry babe when go rub their Belle till day break, na your matter Dem wan reason?

Menhh Nigeria is a country built to kill dreams.

15 Likes

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Aganju849: 6:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Until he leave his papa village before his destiny fit shine

Na the problem wey Igbo man get be that...yet they go dey shout Biafra, dey disrespect their host

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Talent just wasting away in this country. Same way I entered one of my igbo customer shop to buy things. And I saw his son used empty groundnut oil containers built keke napep and a working standing fans.

I Even thought the fans is not going to last they are still using the fan in shop till today after 3 years he made it.
Kenneth may your good God direct help to you soon.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Ceenachi: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Talent just wasting away in this country. Same way I entered one of my igbo customer shop to buy things. And I saw his son used empty groundnut oil containers built keke napep and a working standing fans.

I Even thought the fans is not going to last they are still using the fan in shop till today after 3 years he made it.
Kenneth may your good God direct help to you soon.

Zombie

11 Likes

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by crossfire(m): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Plz anybody with useful information about him I need his contact I want to partner with him asap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 02, 2021
KosiGee:

What he needs more is to get out of this country and perfect his inventions. The Nigerian govt (and system) will be more than happy to truncate his plans.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet / Animals Endemic To Nigeria / FIFA 14 Apk + Obb With 2017 Updated Players Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.