Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,465 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) (46100 Views)

20-Year-Old Rejoice Oghenero Builds Drones From Scratch In Bayelsa (Video) / 20-Year-Old Man Built An Aircraft Training Replica In Adamawa (Photos) / Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2021
Eleyii ga oo. But some people are only good at killing and kidnapping for ransom. This guy needs encouragement . The Wright brothers started this way
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Heterodox(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
The guy is a white engineer that reincarnated to Nigeria, that's why his is seeing his white mates who are engineers in his dreams teaching him.
Know anything about starseeds?
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2021
You're going higher
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
The guy is a white engineer that reincarnated to Nigeria, that's why his is seeing his white mates who are engineers in his dreams teaching him.
its too early to get drunk. Have you nothing better to do? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2021
See talent

And many talented youth have been killed by the terrorist military in the same imo tagging them UGM,SARS has killed many who are suppose to take this country to great hight.

I swear those our leaders children will surfer the great calamities that would befall them when the time comes
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by OtemAtum: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2021
gods of science at work. The gods of religions are in spiritual cage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2021
akinremiayomide:
See talent

And many talented youth have been killed by the terrorist military in the same imo tagging them UGM,SARS has killed many who are suppose to take this country to great hight.

I swear those our leaders children will surfer the great calamities that would befall them when the time comes
they're suffering already sad

1 Like

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by JohnNgene: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2021
princemillla:

Av got similar traits......... I have written many scripts from movies revealed to me in my dreams.

I see movies in my dream I mean never acted movies and now I try as much as write them down now......just need a contact I can sell them or partner with

WhatsApp me on 0909 5000 603 let's partner on a low-budget short movie or series biko.
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Agbebakun22: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Pls I do I connect with him
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Lightorder: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2021
kestolove95:
Fake fake fake news...
boychild, this your 75Mb data for N50 access to the social media with this your techno phone, will not help you in future. Read for your waec, learn a trade or work. Stop typing, “fake news “, all over the media where important things are discussed.Thank you

1 Like

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2021
OtemAtum:
gods of science at work. The gods of religions are in spiritual cage.
close your mouth angry
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Oracleforce: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2021
He built a fifth-generation aircraft...
Let him be using it to carry his ancestors in Imo state...
We had enough plane crash don't let this young man add to the casualty of our plane crash
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by miniziter(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Why is the plane gear hiding in between the legs?
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by shadyLP(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Aganju849:
Until he leave his papa village before his destiny fit shine

Na the problem wey Igbo man get be that...yet they go dey shout Biafra, dey disrespect their host
Sharap! angry
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by xxxXXXxxx: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2021
An impressive effort by the young man, just that his narrative is not scientifically congruent. Anyways, more grease to his elbow.
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by The5DME(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2021
This is the kind of person that should be given admission to study engineering in this country.

1 Like

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by OtemAtum: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Lollittaa:

close your mouth angry
Why? Is it because your god Jehovah is among the encaged ones?
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Let the Jerry curled rettard sha not try to fly that junk except he wants to end up as a vegetable. Plus the part where he claims to see visions in his dream is actually bs...
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2021
He built a microlight plane.
So there are nigerians also interested in things like this?
I thought it was only me.
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by alizma: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2021
I appreciate the guys effort but he is yet to build a plane, that thing couldn't take off and ended up inside bush. The guys from a village in Bayelsa is more advanced.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by trekkie: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Some years ago, prophet el Buba prophesied that God said he has given technology to the Igbos. No one should fight.them.on this....is this not further confirmation? He said this when Jonathan was still in power.
You like it or yes, God's word stands.

PS...I am not Igbo ..before the senseless ones come spewing trash over my post....have a lovely day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2021
Ddokie:
This is serious.

May God help am commot from Nigeria oo

or one fulani security officer will shooting him because of National Security
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Ogbenia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIA4aI1DrPI

Meet 20-year-old Akobundu Kenneth who builds F1 type of car, scooter bike and aero plane inside his village in Mbano, Imo state.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/media-58019141
would like to tour the African continent in a Microlight
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by lexy2014: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2021
tesseract:

I kinda agree with you. This is deeper than meets the eye

What's wrong with that?
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Nice one, I got enough talented kids in this country but the government ain't helping matters
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2021
epondudu:
Obi cubana and co I know you guys are on Nairaland land pls help this guy, this is a raw talents...
We are waiting for Chief Priest and Mompha to give us the green light..
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by lexy2014: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2021
agbo8:

The boy get spiritual powers abeg!

What spiritual powers does he have?
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Sharpsecret01: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Ogbenia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIA4aI1DrPI

Meet 20-year-old Akobundu Kenneth who builds F1 type of car, scooter bike and aero plane inside his village in Mbano, Imo state.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/media-58019141
before opening this news...i knew their is only one tribe in nigeria that can do this
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Chatflick(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2021
tesseract:
Amazing...taught in dreams...wow
2018 when I began programming, I got taught in my dream and when I wake and try out the code, it does exactly what I've been looking for. God is wonderful my brother

2 Likes

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Sincinnati: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2021
epondudu:
Obi cubana and co I know you guys are on Nairaland land pls help this guy, this is a raw talents...
For where useless BBNaija never finish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Animals Endemic To Nigeria / Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet / FIFA 14 Apk + Obb With 2017 Updated Players Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.