Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) (46123 Views)

20-Year-Old Rejoice Oghenero Builds Drones From Scratch In Bayelsa (Video) / 20-Year-Old Man Built An Aircraft Training Replica In Adamawa (Photos) / Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by mightyhaze: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2021
grin
vickydevoka:

Thank you for educating. Buh I'm gonna give my child in 9ja the inappropriate name
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by ndubueasy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
KosiGee:
I need the boy’s contact details. He might get some assistance from someone.
He needs to perfect that aircraft before testing it otherwise he will cause himself serious injuries.
Anyone know his contact details?

What’s with his hairs? I thought I was looking at someone from Sri Lanka?
I have his contacts as he is from my village in IMO state I even saw him today.
Call me 08036613002 sir. Thanks
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by ndubueasy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
crossfire:
Plz anybody with useful information about him I need his contact I want to partner with him asap
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by amliftedhigher: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
KosiGee:
I need the boy’s contact details. He might get some assistance from someone.
He needs to perfect that aircraft before testing it otherwise he will cause himself serious injuries.
Anyone know his contact details?

What’s with his hairs? I thought I was looking at someone from Sri Lanka?
That's his contact please if you know how to assist him kindly do. God bless you
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by amliftedhigher: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
crossfire:
Plz anybody with useful information about him I need his contact I want to partner with him asap
That's his contact. Please if you can assist him please do. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by amliftedhigher: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
This is the guy contact.
IF you know away of helping him please kindly do.
God bless you
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nice one
Re: Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) by Emeka71(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Debra911:

Like seriously! Lord i wish i'm too blessed, na this kind people i go like to dey support just to make someone happy and fulfilled, well I'm getting there .

Pls Where are the billionaires on this nairaland,this young guy need support, this talent shouldn't be neglected.
Hello babe; please can we talk ¿

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet / Animals Endemic To Nigeria / FIFA 14 Apk + Obb With 2017 Updated Players Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.