Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Bigmediang Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bigmediang Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira (449 Views)

BigMediaNG Is Recruiting New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira / BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira / I Need Article Re-writers: Earn As Much As You Can Write [CLOSED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigmediang Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by BigMediaNG: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
BigMediaNG is hiring creative content writers, both new and experienced writers

This a bulk and continuous exercise,as a result,you will be paid 500,000 Naira upon completion of the project.

This is a work from home project and ideal for students and workers that want a side hustle that guarantees financial independence.

Flexible time arrangements is made so projects can be delivered in adequate time. Making this project ideal for workers and students.

This is 100% assured way to hone your writing skills and make money writing articles.

If this project interests you, send your application via WhatsApp to :

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: Bigmediang Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Why are you creating different monikers to post one job, your number gives you out already.
BigMediaNG:
BigMediaNG is hiring creative content writers, both new and experienced writers

This a bulk and continuous exercise,as a result,you will be paid 500,000 Naira upon completion of the project.

This is a work from home project and ideal for students and workers that want a side hustle that guarantees financial independence.

Flexible time arrangements is made so projects can be delivered in adequate time. Making this project ideal for workers and students.

This is 100% assured way to hone your writing skills and make money writing articles.

If this project interests you, send your application via WhatsApp to :

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: Bigmediang Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by BigMediaNG: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Why are you creating different monikers to post one job, your number gives you out already.

That's the point. My business operations is my business. Do I owe you or have I claimed been different ?
Re: Bigmediang Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by sulaimon22: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
BigMediaNG:

That's the point. My business operations is my business. Do I owe you or have I claimed been different ?

Baba. You are a scammer. Why are you changing moniker up and down. Blogging is not for everybody. You can enter market and be doing wheelbarrow pushing now. Upcoming Linda Ikeji

2 Likes

Re: Bigmediang Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by Kul3ger(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
sulaimon22:

Baba. You are a scammer. Why are you changing moniker up and down. Blogging is not for everybody. You can enter market and be doing wheelbarrow pushing now. Upcoming Linda Ikeji

Make una leave am noa....na so them attack am for another related thread....Shuuu

All these village people sef

But OP, no be lie sha....I never understand how blogging and your Agriculture venture take align..

If you want writers for your site, be ready to pay them. Which one is write for 6 months and get paid 2 million after you have sold your crops.... You sef think am -- e sweet for your ear.

If you wan pay writers, pay them...if na corn and plantain you wan plant, kuku face am.

1 Like

Re: Bigmediang Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by BigMediaNG: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2021
sulaimon22:

Focus on your life. Busy body
Re: Bigmediang Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by BigMediaNG: 12:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Kul3ger:

Make una leave am noa....na so them attack am for another related thread....Shuuu

All these village people sef

But OP, no be lie sha....I never understand how blogging and your Agriculture venture take align..

If you want writers for your site, be ready to pay them. Which one is write for 6 months and get paid 2 million after you have sold your crops.... You sef think am -- e sweet for your ear.

If you wan pay writers, pay them...if na corn and plantain you wan plant, kuku face am.

Thank you. And when I create a fresh account to have peace, people will still be pursuing to ask questions. As I don't put your life and Enterprise under microscope,I should enjoy the ease to go about my activities without harassments

We can be this civil
Re: Bigmediang Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by daprofmusic: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
You will pay writers N500,000 per month and you don't have a website

How much does it cost to build one?

There are websites of N20,000, N50,000, N100,000 etc. Even N10,000 can get you a simple website!

No office address!

No website!

No social media account!

Nothing!

Guy, this your post is heavily fishy.

If you can afford paying writers N500,000 per month as you claim
your post will be on job boards/platforms like Jobberman and the likes.

Not here on Nairaland where you're busy changing monikers.

Stop deceiving yourself young man.

1 Like

Re: Bigmediang Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira by BigMediaNG: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
daprofmusic:
You will pay writers N500,000 per month and you don't have a website

How much does it cost to build one?

There are websites of N20,000, N50,000, N100,000 etc. Even N10,000 can get you a simple website!

No office address!

No website!

No social media account!

Nothing!

Guy, this your post is heavily fishy.

If you can afford paying writers N500,000 per month as you claim
your post will be on job boards/platforms like Jobberman and the likes.

Not here on Nairaland where you're busy changing monikers.

Stop deceiving yourself young man.

Itchy fingers

Continue with the defamation,you'll be fine

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening / To Those Living In Ikorodu or other part of lagos / Aspire Consulting Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.