Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Help: Faeces About To Swallow Up Our Apartment. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help: Faeces About To Swallow Up Our Apartment. (220 Views)

Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow / Another Snake Caught While Trying To Swallow Money In Nigeria / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Faeces About To Swallow Up Our Apartment. by WILLIAMSKECH: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Good evening good people of nairaland, my name is Ikechukwu popularily known as Ozil in my area.
Please am pleading with everyone here to help me and my grandma, I traveled back to Onitsha from my school in Ebonyi State to find out that our latrine out has filled up & need to be packed, but the problem is that whenever our neighbors upstairs flush down their faeces it lands on our water cistern and stays there, sometimes it pour on the floor of our toilet.
My grandma told me that this has been happening for days, and our Co. tenant's has refused to contribute money for sewage disposal, the house on its own is a disaster waiting to happen because it might collapse anytime. So am pleading with members of this house to help us raise funds so that we can pack out of this place before next weekend. Please help us, we can't continue scooping people's feaces, a moderate apartment in onitsha can go for 120 to 150k, no amount is too small help us.
https://photos.app./zk6wP6HHt3VjUrKW8 this is a link to the video I made
Ogbu kenechukwu
GTBank. God bless you all as you help us out. Moderators please move to front page.

Re: Help: Faeces About To Swallow Up Our Apartment. by slimjohn2k5: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
I don't think it will cost up to 30k to pack it. Forget the person that does not want to pay.
When you finish that gather yourself rent an apartment
Re: Help: Faeces About To Swallow Up Our Apartment. by WILLIAMSKECH: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
I don't think it will cost up to 30k to pack it. Forget the person that does not want to pay.
When you finish that gather yourself rent an apartment
thanks for commenting, buh it costs more than that, the sewage disposal team said one full tank of their sewage disposal team is 24k and it will take them four times to dispose everything which is 96k, here in onitsha when disposing feaces you will have to pay the neighborhood watch & buy drinks for them, the total amount was divided amongst the tenants and it came out 8500 for each tenant, those living upstairs have refused to pay leaving us who stays downstairs to suffer the consequences. Pls help
Re: Help: Faeces About To Swallow Up Our Apartment. by WILLIAMSKECH: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2021
Please you guys should help my grandma and I out, I beg you in the name of God cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Red Wine Collection / Gold Investment Options / Chrome Bar Stool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.