Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) (39129 Views)

My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Ulunne777(f): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing justifies the rape of a minor.
Nothing justifies rape.
Nothing.

But you'd never imagine the amount of sexual neglect most husbands go through in the hands of wives.
No one spreads her legs wider than the woman looking for a male child.

But once your wife has given you male and female children, forget it. Sex becomes a gift and no more your right.
It becomes a chore to her and will find every excuse in the book to dodge it.

The same woman won't still let you cheat in peace.
Some of us would rather masturbate or look for other men's wives while others would rather take it out on minors around them.
When you starve a dog, don't blame it when it begins eating the neighbor's faeces.

Why will a wife still be at her shop at 8pm knowing she has a husband at home?
If that is not neglect, I wonder what it is.
Wrong is wrong.
Women must stop creating monsters.

NwaMazi,I bu onye ara

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Reasons why I can't leave my kids with any family members. Rip to the little soul.
That bastard must be publicly castrated... Wicked soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by neonly: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
I guess your father did not also think properly before using his organ to give birth to you

No give her attention bro's
She bi product of a single mum
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by foreshore(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/10-year-old-girl-who-was-repeatedly-raped-by-her-aunts-husband-for-three-years-has-died.html

The first picture is the victim. The second picture is the suspect.

They don't need to arrest him. They should just shoot him down with anti aircraft gun
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing justifies rape.
Nothing.

But you'd never imagine the amount of sexual neglect most husbands go through in the hands of wives.

But once your wife has given you male and female children, forget it. Sex becomes a gift and no more your right.

Some of us would rather masturbate or look for other men's wives while others would rather take it out on minors around them.
When you starve a dog, don't blame it when it begins eating the neighbor's faeces.

Wrong is wrong.
Rape apologists are also rapists! How can you try to justify a man raping a minor because his wife is neglecting him?? Someone will marry this one like this. God abeg!

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by neonly: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Queenplum:
Rape apologists are also rapists! How can you try to justify a man raping a minor because his wife is neglecting him?? Someone will marry this one like this. God abeg!

Stop posting nonsense

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by robosky02(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Onyi22:

grin cheesy

Babe how you doing...

Longest time
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2021
neonly:

Stop posting nonsense
Nonsense? In what way please?
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by wink2015(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Scientists should come up with a device that allows the male organ to think for itself, because most people with these organs lack the mental capacity to think.

Can't you see that men are scum, and that the future is truly female?

Are there no Brothel in Kenya If he want to step down the sex pressure?
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Brunicekid(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2021
God have mercy! Are these paedophiles really normal human beings??
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Okoroawusa: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2021
Nna, ndi Kenya na ajo kwanu njo di egwu
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Gval123: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2021
This is pure evil. They should cut off his penis, he does not need that penis anymore. That penis has done his worst.
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Bellotelli: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala this comment has broken rule 3
Don't be an illiterate pls
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Bellotelli: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Scientists should come up with a device that allows the male organ to think for itself, because most people with these organs lack the mental capacity to think.

Can't you see that men are scum, and that the future is truly female?
And you chose a male moniker
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by chlowi(f): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing justifies rape.
Nothing.

Wrong is wrong.

What? Oh my God , what did I just read cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Hapinex01: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Nawao how did he even enjoy it self?

Some men needs to be castrated.
I pray and keep hoping he get caught
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by TWLifestyle: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing justifies rape.
Nothing.

Wrong is wrong.
if you have nothing sensible to say , keep quiet . You just rationalized the girls rape - saying you are not justifying rape doesnt not mean you can go ahead and blab rubbish . "Women must stop creating monsters" ? Are you ok ? It's women that made this one pounce on a ten year old girl ? It's women that cause men's lack of genital control ? Doesn't this sound stupid even to you ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by CHoccolaTE: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2021
I know this topic cannot be more than 3 pages.

If it was a woman who commited the crime, hoards of hopeless nairaland males will take up the next 10 pages to insult females.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by CHoccolaTE: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala this comment has broken rule 3

He will not hide it. Lailai

You think he's not enjoying the display of woman hate on nairaland?
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing justifies rape.
Nothing.

Wrong is wrong.
10% sense, 90% nonsense as usual. So because you're starved, another man's wife, or worse still, a minor, becomes the next best alternative? angry

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2021
DSC7:
Girl wey no get boobss for that matter embarassed...

Rip kid cry
so if she has boobs nko? Does it become fair game if a minor has developed secondary sexual features
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by DSC7: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2021
Lollittaa:

so if she has boobs nko? Does it become fair game if a minor has developed secondary sexual features

Just imagining how he got erection by looking at dat kid....

Nothing justifies rape....

Very heartbreaking...

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Look at the ape that killed her, his wife should also be arrested, for culpable homocide.
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

You were making sense until you started spitting trash. Think properly before commenting on sensitive issues such as this.

May you and the 40+ people who liked your comment know no peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by smartNerd: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
So na Saphiere create this new account..
She no dey take eye see rape story..

HBP fit catch her sef before she see the future being Gmail..
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
gracegrace668:

You were making sense until you started spitting trash. Think properly before commenting on sensitive issues such as this.

May you and the 40+ people who liked your comment know no peace.

Why are you Wailing thou ??
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Darkidris: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing justifies rape.
Nothing.

Wrong is wrong.
I sense the absense of a father figure angry

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ulunne777:

NwaMazi,I bu onye ara

Onye Nzuzu ..
I bu anu ohia..
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by lailo: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
The aunt should be investigated and jailed. She must have starved the poor man of sex. Women mostly are the roots and cause but men always the victim. Rest in peace poor girl.
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by kobabe(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
kestolove95:
if it wia in Nigeria, I could have tell u dia tribes
Tell us
Re: 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Why are you Wailing thou ??

I'm wailing for your children, if you have any or may in the future. It appears if your wife doesn't satisfy you sexually, perhaps you are one of the few that will seek satisfaction from minors.

NwaAmaikpe wannabe, you will know no peace, still. Learn from your mentor and don't respond quoted posts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep / Policeman Goes Unclad To Evade Arrest In Lagos / Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.