Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up (58855 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend / Uber Bans A Driver For Throwing Lesbian Couple Out Of Her Car In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by ppogba: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Ashewo kobo kobo!

School she no go.
Work she no learn.
Dey fvck around call am staying.

But the 3rd party intervening, is it to plead with struggling young man not to collect his money?
Idiots.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Rogerz007(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:
Dem no dey pay video vixen? She no get money?

How do people go out without any money and think that someone else will pay their bills? What kind of thought process is that? You cannot even transport yourself from Point A to Point Be, as a grown, working adult. Is that not shameful?

Lmaoo..there is no money on ground..You will leave your house without a single kobo..Some people have mind sha...

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Jorussia(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2021
This is very avoidable and an unnecessary ignominy.She 4 just enter public transport and walk to the supposed boyfriend destination since can't afford a bolt ride.

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Le2money(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2021
The bolded is really funny grin grin grin

Wawelexy:
Oga hold that girl tight till she pays..... na their type dey live large on Instagram.....

If to say na d bolt man f*ck up now, she for don rubbish d guy and people go support her....

Na their way, dem go dey find guy wey go pay their tf to and fro as if say boyfriend be their papa.....

If to say na night now, I for say make u tell am make she give u doggi for back sit so u no go loose. Because the bf won't pick any yeye call and [/b]I don't think this one that's looking like abba kyarii in orange uniform has any other means of paying you[b]....

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by dmbb: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Men are being misused in this country

9 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by HellraiZA: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2021
You may find that the handbag she's carrying costs more than the car she's in.

12 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by pocohantas(f): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
folake4u:
undecided All these embarrassment could have been avoided if she had her own cab fare.
Why can't she transfer the money to the Bolt driver and later collect the money from said boyfriend.
Na wa.

If you see wetin those girls dey mumu, shame will catch you. And na Bolt them dey always enter, na why I leave Bolt for them.

It is shameful to put it mildly. You don’t have money, you don’t want to enter public transport. You will na wear nonsense clothe and order cab, money you no get. Tufiakwa!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by assent: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333851:
Our Darling ladies, make we hustle for our own money oooooo

Hypocrite. Shut up. You are not better

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
post=104333846:
On to what end

Monkey na this thread you jump on?

We’ve missed your comments on topics concerning Super Cop

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Centcanada: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
On the contrary my foolish bolt driver, you tarnishing the image of your company by humiliating this Young lady just because what she planned got sowed. Videoing and recording what transpired between you and her can never give you cash nor settle the matter but might jeopardise the chances of others girls patronizing ur company for anything, remember that lady's most times your ulber, bolt driving and others and no reasonable young lady will stand and see you humiliating her fellow young lady and be happy. There re better ways to to settle dispute that involve money than selling some one out on social media. Be wise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Jorussia(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
ppogba:
Ashewo kobo kobo!

School she no go.
Work she no learn.
Dey fvck around call am staying.

But the 3rd party intervening, is it to plead with struggling young man not to collect his money?
Idiots.
she is obviously a literate judging by the video.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by visit0r: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2021
I wanted to sympathize until I saw she was almost Naked.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by clockwisereport: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2021
southniyikaye:
Just 2100 o..

U called 2.1k just?

It takes 2k to mix 4 bags of concrete

5 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Worksunlimited: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Your papa no get car, nobody for your family get car, your boyfriend no get car, but you will order a bolt and sit behind and be acting all rude.

But when a girl from a rich background request for a ride, you can tell, very humble and cordinated.

If aunty been sit down for front, come dey humble i believe the driver will let it slide.

#brokeproudslayer

There is no reward for marrying a poor girl, they are mostly rude, entitled and unappreciative.
Girls from rich homes have better attutide and can appreciate a bottle of coke like a ticket to Miami, while poor girls can appreciate a trip to Miami like a sachet of pure water.

Not all girls from rich homes, some of dem can be very mean

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Centcanada: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2021
On the contrary my foolish bolt driver, you tarnishing the image of your company by humiliating this Young lady just because what she planned got sowed. Videoing and recording what transpired between you and her can never give you cash nor settle the matter but might jeopardise the chances of others girls patronizing ur company for anything, remember that lady's most times patronise ulber, bolt driving and others and no reasonable young lady will stand and see you humiliating her fellow young lady and be happy. There re better ways to to settle dispute that involve money than selling some one out on social media. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Thinktwicemybro: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Very dirty, hungry-looking and wretched creature. How can you leave your home without money even if someone promised to pay for the trip? Imagine the level of ignorance and entitlement. The driver should tie her to the trunk of his vehicle and drive her home, then maybe she will recieve the much needed sense, spits.
Shut up, stop speaking with so much hate, you are not any better. To depend on someone is not a crime. It's loosers like you who do things like this. The bolt driver is also a loser. What has he gained?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by MrCover: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2021
Truly The Future Is Female
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by esdeemiami(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2021
grin
Kondomatic:
The future has no tfare.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by ppogba: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2021
GOFRONT:
And if you check, her mission na to go and shine Congo....

I disagree with you.

She is going for bible study.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by heywhytech1(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Your papa no get car, nobody for your family get car, your boyfriend no get car, but you will order a bolt and sit behind and be acting all rude.

But when a girl from a rich background request for a ride, you can tell, very humble and cordinated.

If aunty been sit down for front, come dey humble i believe the driver will let it slide.

#brokeproudslayer

There is no reward for marrying a poor girl, they are mostly rude, entitled and unappreciative.
Girls from rich homes have better attutide and can appreciate a bottle of coke like a ticket to Miami, while poor girls can appreciate a trip to Miami like a sachet of pure water.
You are very correct, I'm a living witness.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by hardon1(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2021

GeorgeTheCoder:
If you're asking for your money do so. Take her to the police if need be. Why make a video ?
This generation of Nigerians are simply stupid.

See you, u don't know ladies like this can change story for your head. He has to have an evidence.

If fight erupt, a girl like this can claim the driver is trying to rape or assault her

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by EmekaBlue(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2021
grin girls pride and everything depends on men

See as she sidon for back!

Money ehn...2100 she no get

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by motionarena: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
All I see here is a hookup that was suppose to happen but didn’t happen..

Once in talking to a girl for hookup and she’s mentioning tfare, I’ll just voice..

No one goes to work without having tfare..

Hookup girls needs to create an association to regulate their rules..
You can't really blame them for demanding tfare some guys after ordering hookup girl just bail

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by BrainSanitizer: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Chukwute:
A yet to be identified Lagos bolt driver made a video of a slay queen who couldn’t pay for her ride of because her boyfriend who is supposed to pay suddenly stopped picking calls.

The scene between the lady and bolt driver attracted a passerby who tried to resolve the matter amicably between both parties but could not.

According to the lady warning not to be recorded, she said she is a video vixen and people know her a lot. She told the peacemaker that she only needed the driver to calm down for her boyfriend to pick the call and do a transfer.

On his part, the driver said he had ended the trip and another rider has requested him but the boyfriend has refused to pick calls.

He said, “It is better for everybody to know what is happening because when they say, they say bolt drivers are rude.

”When I pick a rider, a rider pays me and comes down from my car. Am not to be bothered if a boyfriend or someone is not picking call.

“I ended her trip at 10 o’clock and waited 30mins before taking any action and this is already to eleven.

She refused when the cab man suggested that she should drop a valuable that she can collect back when her boyfriend pays for the trip.

Towards the end of the video, he requested for her phone but she held on tightly to it.

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuKMmJ43VEU

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/08/02/lagos-bolt-driver-makes-video-of-slay-queen-because-boyfriend-supposed-to-pay-suddenly-stopped-picking-calls/

Nonsense!
Video vixen without �.
That whorrre is broke physically, spiritually and otherwise.
So she doesn't even have a dime in her own account to transfer then collect from her stupid boyfriend later?
Oh what a world!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Adakintroy: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

#brokeproudslayer

I agree with you up the point of saying poor girls are most likely to act this way.This thing are not particular to economic group. There are rude over pampered kids and poor humble kids then vice versa.

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Skillsnigeria: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
grin hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by DaRuud(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
GOFRONT:
And if you check, her mission na to go and shine Congo....

Before she shine congo she will be demanding for foods like

Spaghetti Voluminor

Chicken soup with kidney sauce

La petite rice

Hamilton Verstapen Italian Bottle Wine

Macaroni salad with KFC chicken

Mayonnaise Fruit Berry .

Haitian Potato mashed Mallow

Lamborghini Beans with Whale bladder

Antarctica ice cream

Vanilla Pasta with Grilled pork tenderloin

Cassava Flake Mosaic Water Yam Cheesecake

Hubert Humphrey Burger �

Chelsea Chocolate Sweet Candy �

Raspberry Blue Chin Chin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by OChimex: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Wawelexy:
Oga hold that girl tight till she pays..... na their type dey live large on Instagram.....

If to say na d bolt man f*ck up now, she for don rubbish d guy and people go support her....

Na their way, dem go dey find guy wey go pay their tf to and fro as if say boyfriend be their papa.....

If to say na night now, I for say make u tell am make she give u doggi for back sit so u no go loose. Because the bf won't pick any yeye call and I don't think this one that's looking like abba kyarii in orange uniform has any other means of paying you....

The girl is wrong, though, but........

Holding her for 2k which she will eventually not pay and waste the whole day? Come on who is losing?

Do you know how much he had lost for the time he is wasting there?

I have come to understand that just very few people have wisdom....

Oga driver should count the 2k as his lost, and waste no further time with a fool, move on with his day hustling, he go still recover the 2k lost... just report her to UBER.... instead of insisting in getting 2k and lose more

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by Adakintroy: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

#brokeproudslayer

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by izubext007: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Ehya,,,,, poor girl.
Re: Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up by BlueAir: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
grin it's not possible to come to nairaland and not laugh. Wheres that the future is female bittch. Hope say she get 2k to lend her fellow foul mouth creature abi sapphire too dey look for man to bill urgent 2k when bragging and ranting online
Kondomatic:
The future has no tfare.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Swept Away By Flood After Heavy Downpour In Owerri, Imo State (Video) / Thousands Of Vehicles Stuck In Traffic In China (Photos) / Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.