Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Everything You Need To Apply For Road Safety Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Everything You Need To Apply For Road Safety Job (569 Views)

If You're Looking For A Job, And You're not Getting it, Why Not Try A Safety Job / Safety Job At Ibadan / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything You Need To Apply For Road Safety Job by brightebe: 3:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Below is the checklist of everything you need to apply in ongoing Federal Road Safety recruitment exercise:

You can apply on their recruitment portal: https://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/

or hire me to fill it for you, I am available via [url][/url]https://workpent.com/service/federal-road-safety-recruitment/

Passport
Position Applying for:
NIN
Surname
First Name
Other Names:
Marital Status
Phone
Maiden Name (If Married
Weight
Email
Residential Address
Local of Residence
Home Town
Current Employer Name
Current Employer Phone
Current Employer Email
Current Employer
Date of Birth
Place Birth
State of Origin
Local Gov. of Origin
Preferred Screening Venue
Next of Kin Name
Three referees: Name, email and phone Nos
Next of Kin Email
Next of Kin Phone
Relationship with Next of Kin
Next of Kin Address
Education History
- Primary School Name
Year, Month & Day u enter Pry Sch
Year, Day, Month You Left Pry Sch
Pry Sch. Qualification
- Secondary School Name
Year, Month & Day u enter Pry Sch
Year, Day, Month You Left Pry Sch
Secondary Sch Qualification
- Tertiary Inst. Name
Yr, Mth, Day u entered
Yr, Mth, Day u left
Tertiary Institution Qualification
- NYSC No
Work Experience
Start Dates, End Dates, Companies Name, E-Mails Phone Numbers,
Three Referees Name, Addresses, Phone, Email
Have been convicted before yes or no
Have you served in road safety before yes or no
Re: Everything You Need To Apply For Road Safety Job by brightebe: 3:12am On Aug 02, 2021
II share screen with you as I register you to ensure error-free entrt

Or get in touch with me via WhatsApp: 0---- 8 --- 0 --- 6- -- -9 --- 9 -- 2 --5 -- 8 --9 -- 8
Re: Everything You Need To Apply For Road Safety Job by Davidtersoo(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Pls each time I try uploading my photograph,I get this reply.what can I do,,pls someone should help

Re: Everything You Need To Apply For Road Safety Job by brightebe: 5:21am On Aug 03, 2021
Davidtersoo:
Pls each time I try uploading my photograph,I get this reply.what can I do,,pls someone should help

You are uploading the picture from gmail, download the picture to your desktop and re-upload. If the error persists give me your picture and your login details I will share screenshots with you and have the registration completed for you. Whatsapp : 0--8--0---6 ----9----9----2------ 5-----8---9---8
Re: Everything You Need To Apply For Road Safety Job by Chuckx60(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2021
Please mine keep saying access deny please login to complete ur application.. Hw can I fix dis?
Re: Everything You Need To Apply For Road Safety Job by brightebe: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2021
Davidtersoo:

I have mailed FRSC twice on your behalf and even included your login details and passport in the last mail, expectedly they will upload your passport from their end and contact us.

If they don't we might need to register a fresh account start another registration for you.
Re: Everything You Need To Apply For Road Safety Job by Oyetechs(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2021
brightebe:

You are uploading the picture from gmail, download the picture to your desktop and re-upload. If the error persists give me your picture and your login details I will share screenshots with you and have the registration completed for you. Whatsapp : 0--8--0---6 ----9----9----2------ 5-----8---9---8

Good morning bro,
Please can u shed more light on this, I'm having the same issues
Re: Everything You Need To Apply For Road Safety Job by Davidtersoo(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2021
brightebe:

No sir am not uploading from gmail. Is from my desk top am trying to upload

(1) (Reply)

Betastore Is Hiring Delivery Associates! / Making Passive Income Every Day @ Zero Cost / Job/ Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.