Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose (1228 Views)

Please Advice Either To Buy 2008 Lexus E350 Or Camry 2014 / Please Advice Needed On Getting A BMW E60 530i 2005 And A Toyota Camry 2009 Mode / Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Please i"m about to buy mini van for personal and commercial use this week. please i dont want to do any mistake just like i did when i bought my honda not knowing that d legs pulls out any time.

A friend advised me to go for mazda mpv or mitsubishi space wagon because sienna is expensive and normally having transmission problem mostly.. so i called my mechanic, he said i should runaway from mazda mpv that they develop sensors problem and mostly rewire dont know how to fix them. please i need your advice. and another mechanic said mazda is good. pls help a brother to shed more lights .. I really like mazda mpv over mitsubishi because of the space. Thannks

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2021
pls i need your advice pls
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by Hezzyluv: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Go buy Toyota
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by shortgun(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Go for VW vans they are rugged, affordable and easy to maintain.
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2021
shortgun:
Go for VW vans they are rugged, affordable and easy to maintain.

you mean sharan ? its expensive oh
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Go buy Toyota
like sienna ?

my budget is 700k
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by Deltafirstson(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Listening
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Deltafirstson:
Listening

angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by Deltafirstson(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2021
yeman1:

angry angry angry angry
I'm interested of getting foreign used mini bus.
But I was told that all they sell in Nigeria are scrap assembled together.
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2021
i need your advice pls
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Deltafirstson:

I'm interested of getting foreign used mini bus.
But I was told that all they sell in Nigeria are scrap assembled together.

i only heard thAt most korope bus they do like that.
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by Hezzyluv: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2021
yeman1:

like sienna ?

my budget is 700k

700k might end up getting you trouble called van

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:

i mean mini van like space bus bro.
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by Hezzyluv: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2021
yeman1:

i mean mini van like space bus bro.

Ok, I will do you favour and ask a mechanic, if I see him later. 'cause it's raining now cat n dog now. Get back to u ASAP
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Ok, I will do you favour and ask a mechanic, if I see him later. 'cause it's raining now cat n dog now. Get back to u ASAP

ok thanks.. Im in sagamu here and no sign of rain.. ours will come later then.
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by Dozieson(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Gbam! Go and save more. Buy a good toyata sienna or sharon
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Dozieson:

Gbam! Go and save more. Buy a good toyata sienna or sharon

ok, thanks
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by Hezzyluv: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
yeman1:

ok thanks.. Im in sagamu here and no sign of rain.. ours will come later then.

Like I promised, I have talked with him. The first thing he said was Toyota. I now told him your budget, he said u should try and save more money to get urself a van dat will not give you heart attack. But if u insist, u should make sure u carry mechanic along with to the place they sale, so he can help u check the soundness and the body as well most especially under the van.
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by ksmart027(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Volkswagen sharan, seat Alhambra, ford galaxy, Opel zafira or Toyota picnic. These are your best bet.
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Like I promised, I have talked with him. The first thing he said was Toyota. I now told him your budget, he said u should try and save more money to get urself a van dat will not give you heart attack. But if u insist, u should make sure u carry mechanic along with to the place they sale, so he can help u check the soundness and the body as well most especially under the van.

Thank you so much.. I went to another mechanic today,, he said I should go for mitsubishi product that they are better
Manual precisely
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
ksmart027:
Volkswagen sharan, seat Alhambra, ford galaxy, Opel zafira or Toyota picnic. These are your best bet.

Those you mentioned, I can't see with that price ''
Re: Please Advice Needed On Which To Choose by yeman1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
yeman1:
Please i"m about to buy mini van for personal and commercial use this week. please i dont want to do any mistake just like i did when i bought my honda not knowing that d legs pulls out any time.

A friend advised me to go for mazda mpv or mitsubishi space wagon because sienna is expensive and normally having transmission problem mostly.. so i called my mechanic, he said i should runaway from mazda mpv that they develop sensors problem and mostly rewire dont know how to fix them. please i need your advice. and another mechanic said mazda is good. pls help a brother to shed more lights .. I really like mazda mpv over mitsubishi because of the space. Thannks
. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2006 Passat Fsi 2.0 T Engine Rebuild / Toyota Corolla 09 Engine With 07 Engine / Why Are Cars So Expensive In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.