Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says (2088 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by iamscope(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Due to the rate at wish many ladies have turned their so called boyfriend to money making machine has made a man wonder very loud. A man identified as Harris obi took to his media page easier today to lament about the rate at which some girls have become fatherless.

In today's world, many ladies hardly have a job of their own but still, they would shame a guy because he has no job. Many ladies do not have a thousand naira in their account but yet, they would rain curses on a guy who couldn't spend less than 5 thousand on them. In Nigeria today, relationship has become business ventures for our ladies. Many ladies do not care about being intelligent or smart anymore, they believe all a man wants is their body.

Read full article - https://www.spytweets.com/he-who-finds-a-lagos-girlfriend-has-found-an-orphan-man-says/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by FarinJini: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by FarinJini: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2021
iamscope:
Many ladies do not care about being intelligent or smart anymore, they believe all a man wants is their body
Because that's the only thing most of them have to offer
Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by MajesticKris: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Asked a girl out @4pm By 8pm she's Hungry n needing Airtime at the same time ohh!
.when I dey bed dey try catch small sleep...

I didn't talk at all, I said okay and Blocked Her Number!

5 Likes

Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by siofra(f): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2021
MajesticKris:
Asked a girl out @4pm By 8pm she's Hungry n needing Airtime at the same time ohh!
.when I dey bed dey try catch small sleep...

I didn't talk at all, I said okay and Blocked Her Number!

Come here and be lying, idiot!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Another thread to unleash their bashing prowess

2 Likes

Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by Cholls(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
siofra:

1 Like

Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Not Lagos but Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by Jeon(f): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wahala for who date African men

3 Likes

Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
At times I wonder whether dem de hope on juju to behave like so.

You haven't been with someone for more than 2 days and immediately you start talking about data, food, making of hair. I had to ask a babe if she scratch juju for tongue?
Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by Sonnobax15(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin
The man na stingy man abeg..

I called him stingy because that isn't a Lagos problem alone...Na everywhere that problem dey, especially here in Nigeria undecided

Imagine say we go dey enjoy our chat dey go small small for social media platforms, before you go see,she go just spoil everything with++"please can you do me a favor?" undecided

Na who get time table for wahala dey date Nigerian ladies of nowadays....just FERK,FERK ,FERK and move along..

Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by Ogamysamo: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
thats why boyfriends are not husbands but horse banks
Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by Savedday: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

To be with a 9ja girl is the worst type of ponzi scheme to invest in. Be rest assured, u will never profit anything from it.

In fact, They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by DaInferno(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
iamscope:
Due to the rate at wish many ladies have turned their so called boyfriend to money making machine has made a man wonder very loud. A man identified as Harris obi took to his media page easier today to lament about the rate at which some girls have become fatherless.

In today's world, many ladies hardly have a job of their own but still, they would shame a guy because he has no job. Many ladies do not have a thousand naira in their account but yet, they would rain curses on a guy who couldn't spend less than 5 thousand on them. In Nigeria today, relationship has become business ventures for our ladies. Many ladies do not care about being intelligent or smart anymore, they believe all a man wants is their body.

Read full article - https://www.spytweets.com/he-who-finds-a-lagos-girlfriend-has-found-an-orphan-man-says/
...to toast babe sef the tire person these days
Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

To be with a 9ja girl is the worst type of ponzi scheme to invest in. Be rest assured, u will never profit anything from it.

In fact, They are all useless..... All of them!
Baba you don upgrade?

Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
I miss Mosdii...
Em for dn finish this female clowns here..
Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by Polynek(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bad Economy is one of the causes of all dix

1 Like

Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by Qatar2022: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
siofra:

One of them spotted, idiot
Re: He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says by Emmanuel909090: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lol, every call is a bill

Boy: Hello, have you eaten?
Girl: No, my gas just finished, i need to refill. (Bill)

Boy: Can you switch to video call so i can see your face.
Girl: The room is dark, there is no light, and you know my gen got spoilt (bill)

Boy: Can i call you on whatsapp
Girl: You know my data just got exhausted (bill)

Boy: How are you
Girl: I am not fine,
As a smart guy just move to the reason why you called, because if you ever push, the bill is not defined as that format has a lot of bill attached to it. I will list some.

1. My rent just expired and the landlord came to embarass me.
2. I have no food at home, i have been soaking garri.
3. I need to pay my fees as to participate in the coming exams.
4. My phone screen just got blind, i cant do anything.
5. I want to travel.
6. I need to make my hair.
7. There is this cloth i want to buy.
8. I need to buy a new this and that for my this and that, its just endless.

You go pay bill tire, na you go use your hand advise yourself, run.

You can add yours.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Reveals She Shares Her Husband With Mum And Sister In A Tik Tok Video / Oluchi The Sweetest And Hottest Nigerian Cam Girl / Hottest female superheroes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.