Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin (732 Views)

Can I Invest In Bitcoin With 5,000 Naira? / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily In Bitcoin For 10 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by Daniel058(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Does Bitcoin investment give huge profit return? Assuming I invest $500 , how much should I expect to make every month?

How does it work please.
Re: Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by TarOrfeeek: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2021
Hi,

This is Richard Barnes from Bitcoin Invest International.

If you send your $500 to us, we will give you daily returns of $100 for the next 3 months.

Bitcoin Invest is the safest investment for your Bitcoin.

grin
Re: Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by Daniel058(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Hi,

This is Richard Barnes from Bitcoin Invest International.

If you send your $500 to us, we will give you daily returns of $100 for the next 3 months.

Bitcoin Invest is the safest investment for your Bitcoin.

grin
how does it work?
Re: Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by soohib(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Daniel058:
how does it work?

Don't mind him he must be joking.

You can check out for the link on my signature to learn more about cryptocurrency and how to mint the currency using DEFI, (short code for DECENTRALIZED FINANCE)
Re: Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by Daniel058(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
soohib:

Don't mind him he must be joking.

You can check out for the link on my signature to learn more about cryptocurrency and how to mint the currency using DEFI, (short code for DECENTRALIZED FINANCE)

I did see any link in your signature
Re: Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by soohib(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Daniel058:

I did see any link in your signature

check its there

put (chat dot whatsapp dot com) in place of plus in the three slashes (I.e. //+/)
Re: Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by Daniel058(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
soohib:

check its there

put (chat dot whatsapp dot com) in place of plus in the three slashes (I.e. //+/)
your explanation isn't clear oo

There is no plus in the 3 slashes
Re: Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by soohib(m): 2:46am On Aug 03, 2021
Daniel058:

check out for the phone number on my signature
Re: Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by soohib(m): 2:46am On Aug 03, 2021
Daniel058:

it is just an illustration, put the chat dot WhatsApp dot com in between the last two slash.

the slashes are three, put the chat dot WhatsApp dot com here //chatdotehatsappdotcom/
use this . for dot

I hope you understand now?
Re: Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by Fakafada(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2021
You have to understand the business before you invest money in it make you no go cry cos there is signal for dropping and rising but if you know about forex before then you are good to go
Re: Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by Mumben(f): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Daniel058:
Does Bitcoin investment give huge profit return? Assuming I invest $500 , how much should I expect to make every month?

How does it work please.

Pls and pls, learn how to trade urself, don't give anyone ur hard-earned money to trade on ur behalf. Investing in btcee is not a get rich quick scheme, you gain sometimes, u lose sometimes. Do proper research, watch YouTube videos on how to get started and register on binance or kucoin to get started
Re: Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by Daniel058(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2021
Mumben:

Pls and pls, learn how to trade urself, don't give anyone ur hard-earned money to trade on ur behalf. Investing in btcee is not a get rich quick scheme, you gain sometimes, u lose sometimes. Do proper research, watch YouTube videos on how to get started and register on binance or kucoin to get started
lol thanks, am FX trader I just wan know weda All those donate fowl to receive cow people are here grin
Re: Teach Me How To Invest In Bitcoin by brownviki: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
As for me, crypto is a modern thing but not the best to invest. The market changes all the time. Better to find the offline project and develop it. I have found one here https://good-time-invest.com/

(1) (Reply)

What You Most Know Before Investing In Ikorodu, Lagos / Get Ready For Ecobank Public Offer / Stock Market Strategy For Making Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.