Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner (46862 Views)

Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl / Tyonor Smith: Benue University Students Protest Over Shooting Of Student Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by MrCover: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2021
Update From . COM

Cultists kill final year Benue varsity student and Anti-cultism campaigner
Suspected cultists have killed a 500 level student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue state, Igyagher Isaac, Reports.

It was gathered that the Agricultural and Environmental Engineering student was killed on Friday night, July 31, in a lodge around Gabiz Hotel, opposite Benue Judges Lodge, Makurdi.

According to an eyewitness On Facebook, Isaac was shot dead and his corpse put on a pile of his clothes and burnt by suspected members of Aye and Vikings confraternity.

Details of the incident are still sketchy. However, close friends and colleagues said Isaac was not a cultist, adding that he was at the wrong place and wrong time.

It was further learnt by , that the deceased had organised an anti-cultism campaign in 2020, as confirmed by one Japhet Terseer.

Meanwhile, friends have taken to social media to pay glowing tributes to the young man, As Obtained By Below:

One Ongolo Neville revealed that the deceased had planned on empowering some women in IDP camps in the state and was seeking for sponsors before his brutal murder.

"I went for wedding today @ Sheraton today in honour of my long time friend. While at the wedding I met CJ and he show me a picture of one guy who was murdered yesterday. Lol and behold it was my very own JCINFUAM IPP Igyagher Isaac. Still I didn't believe until when I called my JCINFUAM member and he confirmed that is true, that's when I believed," Ongolo wrote in his tribute.

"I knew you are a phenomenal personality, you have always ensure to put smiles on the crying faces. I can still recall when you called last month, you said Neville How can we engage those idle able bodied women in IDP camp. We suggested it is good for us too look for means how we can skilled some of the women through fashion designing. Immediately, you begun looking for partners to fund the project. Not knowing Mr dead will come uninvited to sweep you away like a flood.

"Igyagher Isaac you made me act in great strength, a reserve me became open to easily reach out to people through one word you said to me. You said they are people just like me don't fear to reach out to them.

"You lived your life on purpose. Whatever that surrendered surrendered your dead the good Lord know. May your soul rest in perfect peace. I will forever remember you."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3062049770751496&id=100008395083967

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Bigredmachine: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2021
Say no to cultism

15 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Lakenaira: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2021
R.i.p say no to cultism.
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by MrCover: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by tillaman(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
We live in a failed society, them students suppose mobilize themselves go smoke out them cultists just like OAU did back in the days
Rest In Peace Lad

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Lastmankc(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Look at how they are quick to unite to kill an innocent man,but can't go after the marauding Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people in Benue.The other day,a group of Fulani herdsmen, kidnapped cultists in their initiation arena and they can't do anything.Cowards

257 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Totilopussylick(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2021
He who kill with sword dies by sword.

May ur killer never find peace, till exposed and even experience worst death.

Rip Yung lad.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by DDDEnterprises: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Fine promising young man.

May God console his family

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Seniorwriter(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2021
SAD ONE

Ajeleti70:
Really

@SENIORWRITER
SMH...

@SENIORWRITER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by ThuGGeR147: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Asin Eh, e shock me sef.... Aye & vikings unite to commit such a crime? It's impossible, if na Aye make dem say na Aye & if na Viking make dem say na Viking, the two can never work together, so long as it's Benue...Aye & Viki na cat&rat.... lipsrsealed
Lastmankc:
Look at how they are quick to unite to kill an innocent man,but can't go after the marauding Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people in Benue.

24 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by DoggoneDogg: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Buhari will never know peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Analyst7: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Only 3 things are always responsible for this cultism of a thing
Confidence problem
Brokeness
Inability to think
Why die for a overuseless cause

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by bobfancy: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
So sad
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by SportsHD: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Danb
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by osuofia2(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Fear that state. Every where na den of cultism. I have lost close pals in that state due to the menace of cultism, One a Final year medical student and the other a graduate of Uni Agric. The later was shot dead last Month in the presence of his Mum and dad right in their sitting room. After shooting him dead they used machete and axe to dissect his body. Say no to cultism.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
I swear the hope for this country is gradually gone

We have ceased to celebrate anything good and progressive recently

D fear and respect the ignorants have for the cult guys is now more than the fear and respect they have for the COAS

Rip legend. You died serving humanity

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Nat2008(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good people don't live long
Why
Rip
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Cultists kill final year Benue varsity student and Anti-cultism campaigner
Suspected cultists have killed a 500 level student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue state, Igyagher Isaac, Reports.
They just wasted the lives of this young handsome man for nothing.
If you kill, you will also be killed,
no two ways about it.
RIP Young man.

5 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Since when did cultists start dey attack Jew men?? This doesn't make sense

8 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Jonah507(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Cultists but they will run at the mention of herdsmen.

8 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Nova06(f): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sad
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bros wetin u gain?.. This life is a simple something, them no dey tell person.. RIP
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Topmaike007(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chineke nna

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by rave401: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is sad!
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
His killers will reap what they sow. Amen!

His friend should carry on with the project in his name, so that his memory may live on

RIP! Our leaders failed you!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US / Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.