Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner (46875 Views)

Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / 400 Level Benue University Student Impregantes 14-Year-Old Girl / Tyonor Smith: Benue University Students Protest Over Shooting Of Student Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by lailo: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Don't do cultism, they won't here... See the end now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by The5DME(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
No rip. To waste
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Ajeleti70: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
Amen
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by airmark(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
lailo:

Did you take your time to read the report?

19 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by pezeji(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
It's so sad that Benue and it's youths have refused to grow

Everyday u hear and see things like this, youths being killed for no single reason, cultism have eaten deep into the state that almost every compound and family have a cultist.

So sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Hotzone(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
IPOB ravaging SE
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by criuze(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
RIVGP Dude

You'll stand tall among the saints
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by TheGift: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
A Painful exit. From His photos , one can tell that He was a young man on a mission.

May anyone who has a hand in His death be brought to justice. May God comfort His dear friends and family. May His soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Cultists kill final year Benue varsity student and Anti-cultism campaigner
Suspected cultists have killed a 500 level student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue state, Igyagher Isaac, Reports.

It was gathered that the Agricultural and Environmental Engineering student was killed on Friday night, July 31, in a lodge around Gabiz Hotel, opposite Benue Judges Lodge, Makurdi.

According to an eyewitness On Facebook, Isaac was shot dead and his corpse put on a pile of his clothes and burnt by suspected members of Aye and Vikings confraternity.

Details of the incident are still sketchy. However, close friends and colleagues said Isaac was not a cultist, adding that he was at the wrong place and wrong time.

It was further learnt by , that the deceased had organised an anti-cultism campaign in 2020, as confirmed by one Japhet Terseer.

Meanwhile, friends have taken to social media to pay glowing tributes to the young man, As Obtained By Below:

One Ongolo Neville revealed that the deceased had planned on empowering some women in IDP camps in the state and was seeking for sponsors before his brutal murder.

"I went for wedding today @ Sheraton today in honour of my long time friend. While at the wedding I met CJ and he show me a picture of one guy who was murdered yesterday. Lol and behold it was my very own JCINFUAM IPP Igyagher Isaac. Still I didn't believe until when I called my JCINFUAM member and he confirmed that is true, that's when I believed," Ongolo wrote in his tribute.

"I knew you are a phenomenal personality, you have always ensure to put smiles on the crying faces. I can still recall when you called last month, you said Neville How can we engage those idle able bodied women in IDP camp. We suggested it is good for us too look for means how we can skilled some of the women through fashion designing. Immediately, you begun looking for partners to fund the project. Not knowing Mr dead will come uninvited to sweep you away like a flood.

"Igyagher Isaac you made me act in great strength, a reserve me became open to easily reach out to people through one word you said to me. You said they are people just like me don't fear to reach out to them.

"You lived your life on purpose. Whatever that surrendered surrendered your dead the good Lord know. May your soul rest in perfect peace. I will forever remember you."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3062049770751496&id=100008395083967

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Staphylococcus: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
He probably knew what was coming....

From Salau of Lasu, to Africa of Ife,. They had the consequences of their actions at the back of their mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Ajeleti70: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
NASA o hnnnnnnn

Cultists kill final year Benue varsity student and Anti-cultism campaigner
Suspected cultists have killed a 500 level student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue state, Igyagher Isaac, Reports.

It was gathered that the Agricultural and Environmental Engineering student was killed on Friday night, July 31, in a lodge around Gabiz Hotel, opposite Benue Judges Lodge, Makurdi.

According to an eyewitness On Facebook, Isaac was shot dead and his corpse put on a pile of his clothes and burnt by suspected members of Aye and Vikings confraternity.

Details of the incident are still sketchy. However, close friends and colleagues said Isaac was not a cultist, adding that he was at the wrong place and wrong time.

It was further learnt by , that the deceased had organised an anti-cultism campaign in 2020, as confirmed by one Japhet Terseer.

Meanwhile, friends have taken to social media to pay glowing tributes to the young man, As Obtained By Below:

One Ongolo Neville revealed that the deceased had planned on empowering some women in IDP camps in the state and was seeking for sponsors before his brutal murder.

"I went for wedding today @ Sheraton today in honour of my long time friend. While at the wedding I met CJ and he show me a picture of one guy who was murdered yesterday. Lol and behold it was my very own JCINFUAM IPP Igyagher Isaac. Still I didn't believe until when I called my JCINFUAM member and he confirmed that is true, that's when I believed," Ongolo wrote in his tribute.

"I knew you are a phenomenal personality, you have always ensure to put smiles on the crying faces. I can still recall when you called last month, you said Neville How can we engage those idle able bodied women in IDP camp. We suggested it is good for us too look for means how we can skilled some of the women through fashion designing. Immediately, you begun looking for partners to fund the project. Not knowing Mr dead will come uninvited to sweep you away like a flood.

"Igyagher Isaac you made me act in great strength, a reserve me became open to easily reach out to people through one word you said to me. You said they are people just like me don't fear to reach out to them.

"You lived your life on purpose. Whatever that surrendered surrendered your dead the good Lord know. May your soul rest in perfect peace. I will forever remember you."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3062049770751496&id=100008395083967[/quote]
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Gabkosh: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
This reminds me of Africa in OAU

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Ajeleti70: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Really

@SENIORWRITER [/quote]
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Karlovych: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed Manabbqgrills you need to go back home and deliver your people, desist from grilling vultures in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by sylve11: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lastmankc:
Look at how they are quick to unite to kill an innocent man,but can't go after the marauding Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people in Benue.The other day,a group of Fulani herdsmen, kidnapped cultists in their initiation arena and they can't do anything.Cowards

Really @ bolded? Please share link. shocked

@ op, journey well, Isaac. sad cool
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by RealMarv(f): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
A lot of people did not read the post despite how short it is before rushing to comment.
RIP young man.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by RealMarv(f): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
airmark:

Did you take your time to read the report?
I tire for them
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Ferdinandu(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sometimes if you don't have what it takes to defend yourself against the devil, it is better you avoid confrontation with the devil

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by ylaa(f): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Amen

quote author=DoggoneDogg post=104348222]Buhari will never know peace[/quote]
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by GeneralPula: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
His killers will reap what they sow. Amen!

His friend should carry on with the project in his name, so that his memory may live on

RIP! Our leaders failed you!

So his friends can also get killed while you’ll be here on Nairaland..

Nothing can stop cultism so no one should bother waste their lives ..

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Theboss100(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

They just wasted the lives of this young handsome man for nothing.
If you kill, you will also be killed,
no two ways about it.
RIP Young man.
NLpolicewoman.
As long as I am a member of this forum, you and your likes won't drink water and drop cup. Until you quit stupidity or surrender to my darling Jesus.

Asslicking modafvcker.
Buhari will rule you and your household the way he is ruling Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by kudinkarfe: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ta! They waist this fine guy. He would have mind his own business.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by samonak(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Makurdi is turning into another thing to be frank, It's a den of cultism, Right from the days of Kiniki (K4) up till now, not much has changed. Only God knows what young men find enticing about being a cult member? That's how last month my secondary school mate, Fred was murdered in cold blood, runs men came for his younger brother who wasn't around and decided to leave a "message"for him by killing the innocent chap! Even the police are not doing enough to salvage the situation, areas like Wadata, North bank, Ankpa ward and most especially BSU, second gate are major flash points.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by hanson27(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
Shun cultism.....

We provide electricity to the city.....CHEAP ELECTRICITY FOR SMART PEOPLE......Check my signature. Thanks for your patronage!!!
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by smartNerd: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by mightyhaze: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
lailo:
I doubt u even read the heading how much more the body

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by Dedemworld: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lazy Tiv youth and cultism are like 5 & 6, you can't see them emerge in any good things than to do cultism, u see North Bank, Wurukum, Wadata. Etc in Mkd na their Headquarter.. robbing people with all sort of weapons, collecting phone and killings. State government have to do something about them, what am I even saying, when they are Government tools..
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by fredoooooo: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
A righteous man find it difficult in Nigeria, it's either you're hate or get killed
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by donforeign: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
ThuGGeR147:
Asin Eh, e shock me sef.... Aye & vikings unite to commit such a crime? It's impossible, if na Aye make dem say na Aye & if na Viking make dem say na Viking, the two can never work together, so long as it's Benue...Aye & Viki na cat&rat.... lipsrsealed
U know nothing..
To achieve a goal, u unite...
They are bunch of fools
Re: Cultists Kill Final Year Benue University Student & Anti-Cultism Campaigner by adriano50: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria were the system kill the best and leave the worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Chinweuba Nworie Relocates To The US / Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / Gaboon Viper Killed At The Federal University Otuoke (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.