Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,329 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers (816 Views)

Man, 28, Faces 'Employment Discrimination' Because He Always Wear Diapers (Pics) / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers by highoctane: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2021
We always hear, if and In America, this and that. But read of real story of families who can't afford diapers for their babies.
Nigerian families there? I doubt.?
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2016/03/10/diaper-divide.
It was even worse during Mr.Trump
Re: In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers by cococandy(f): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Most or some?
Re: In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers by nautybride: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Poverty is everywhere! Middle class is everywhere including wealth.
What is the aim of this post? I hope it's not to discourage us from 'japaing'?
Re: In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers by crackhaus: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nothing new about your discovery chief.

Meanwhile, check your link.
Re: In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers by mariahAngel(f): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
highoctane:
We always hear, if and In America, this and that. But read of real story of families who can't afford diapers for their babies.

If that were so, would it make you feel better?
Would it make the situation in Nigeria okay?
Unless you’re in the US and are affected (by whatever the situation is), I don’t see how that should matter to you.
Focus on putting your own house in order.

1 Like

Re: In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers by armyofone(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
No perfect place in life/planet earth now.

highoctane:
Re: In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers by mariahAngel(f): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
armyofone:
No perfect place in life/planet earth now.

Iya mi.

Eku osu tuntun.
cheesy
Re: In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers by armyofone(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
Iya adugbo mi,

Eku ojo tuntun o.

mariahAngel:

Iya mi.

Eku osu tuntun.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
It's a normal thing the world over.

Just like someone said. You'll always have the lower, middle and higher class people in a country. So no biggies.
Re: In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers by Polynek(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Wetin b ur aim for Dix thread now? The poor can never seize to exist nal, abeg no try any comparison here oo
Re: In USA Most Families CAN'T Afford Diapers by highoctane: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

If that were so, would it make you feel better?
Would it make the situation in Nigeria okay?
Unless you’re in the US and are affected (by whatever the situation is), I don’t see how that should matter to you.
Focus on putting your own house in order.
I have to tell you that our beloved country has given me a lot to be happy of, it's the only country I don't feel caged.
Albert Einstein said , there is an order in disorder. If Nigeria is in disorder look for the order to succeed. There are mines of fortune that lies in our beloved country, the less you complain, the more you can see the light.
In the US there still exist inequality, lack of equity, racial discrimination , poverty etc

(1) (Reply)

“How Funke Akindele Treated Me After My Marriage Crashed”, Princess / ORL Giant Ceiling Fan sold / What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.