Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 (9701 Views)

DSS Produces 12 Igboho’s Aides In Court, Bars Journalists (Pictures) / DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer / Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by etokhana: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2021
The Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has adjourned the suit brought by the 12 detained aides of Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, to August 4.

Justice Egwuatu granted the applicants’ lawyer, Pelumi Olagbenjesi, the leave to amend his processes to correct the names of the applicants.

Recall that a mild drama ensued between journalists and operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS, as the security men attempted to prevent television cameramen from taking pictures of the 12 aides of Yoruba secessionist, Sunday Adeyemo alias Sunday Igboho, inside the courtroom.

The secret police confiscated the phone while journalists were making move to capture the 12 detained associates.

The aides were brought to court on Monday in compliance with the judge’s order.

Justice Obiora Egwuatu had ordered the DSS operatives to produce the aides who have been in their custody since Igboho’s residence was raided two months ago in court on two occasions.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/02/court-adjourns-sunday-igboho-aides-suit-till-aug-4/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by FarinJini: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Dem say follow who know road una go dey follow igboho.
Igboho and Kanu with dual citizenship dey push una to scatter country una dey follow like mumu. When e cast igboho go enter Germany, kanu go enter UK but where una go enter?
Nigeria no dey sweet me too but na only 9ja I get. So if man wey get two houses dey set one ablaze, I no go follow am burn the small one wey I dey manage.

Omo! I just join nl today and I don make FTC 4 front page thread! I dedicate this FTC to every Nigerian wey wise.
For those that are not, as u dey pray for long life try dey pray 4 wisdom too o e get why.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by yanabasee1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
They can't shut us up all ...

Igboho and Kanu will come out strong....

But Kyari..... The Lord is your strength...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Mayng01(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
, as the security men attempted to prevent television cameramen from taking pictures of the 12 aides of Yoruba secessionist, Sunday Adeyemo alias Sunday Igboho, inside the courtroom.

The secret police confiscated the phone while journalists were making move to capture the 12 detained associates.

The security personnel under bubu’s regime is filled with and full of impunity. Smh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
These people have no case against Nnamdi kanu and igboho absolutely no case

5 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
These people have no case against Nnamdi kanu and igboho absolutely no case
Okay, dem don hear!
Is dat all?
But for our relative Miracle Nwobodo that Cownu ordered his swines to kill, and for all other igbo kills beheaded for otumokpo, cownu will never ever end well in life.
Their spirits will haunt him down forever.
No be curse,
Na FACT!

Cownu, your end will be terrible in this life, along with your brainwashed swines you told to go live in the forest.
All of you will die painful deaths asap for the deaths of all innocent girls you killed in cold blood.

Cownu's death and all evil politicians sponsoring evil in this nation end will be brutal.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our relative miracle nwobodo's mothe and the mothers of all innocent girls beheaded and murdered cried and refused to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
issoright good call
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
The end will justify it all.
Anyone creating unrest, violence, deaths and all manner of evil vices in this nation will face the consequences of their actions.

Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Grace001: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
I have always been saying it, Nigeria masses don’t worth fighting or dying for. Nigeria masses are not ready to be liberated because they are enjoying their chains.

One thing is always certain, the oppressors will always go after those who are perceived as freedom fighter who want to liberate the oppressed(masses) and jail or kill them

Now these guys are suffering and being denied of their freedom just because they are associates of Sunday igboho. Sorry guys your only offense is because you’re associated with Sunday igboho and your are at the right place at the wrong time.

Even Sunday igboho is now from fry pan to fire, God forbid that I become a freedom fighter for Nigeria masses that are enjoying their chains.

I’d rather continue to invest my time and resources on how to liberated my family and get as much as I can out of these useless godforsaken shithole called Nigeria.

Make I bend if I join any useless protest for masses who don’t worth fight for.

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by bobfancy: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Marvieduke(f): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oga dey Benin dey face him own case while him boy dey naija dey face him own case. Cases la plentiful.
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by bobfancy: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ok.
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by 900warriorz: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
v
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Lattop(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Since the DSS and their master Bullhari has no concrete evidence to nail them they will keep adjourning the matter

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by dmbb: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
All those calling for the Nigeria's break up are lazy politicians that cannot withstand mainstream politics. Always say if you wants to be a leader contest and win election, there is no other way about it
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by joedave(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
It will end in Praise. Depending on which side of the divide, justice will prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Jostoman: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
They must produce the two people they kill at igboho's house too o.

3 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Nigeriainpeace: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good afternoon all, please how can I make a post here as head line, I need an advice on an issue
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Release them, dem no commit any crime. Gumi is walking freely

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Hezmatosky: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Now how do ur families feed? If even you have any sad
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Authoreety: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lazy courts, lawyers, magistrates, judges and all dia personell... Very lazy

I no too blame them, buhari has taken power from them and given it to Abba kyari, malami and his other cohorts

5 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by fistonati(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
be reasonable for once now. You don't have to justify the impunities of government.
post=104347349:
The end will justify it all.
Anyone creating unrest, violence, deaths and all manner of evil vices in this nation will face the consequences of their actions.

Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT

4 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by whela(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
You can't fight a govt and win...sadly
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Luanpee: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by Harpow: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3,500 hundred naira only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 by JoeEeL(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Word and opposite, word and opposite. Word and opposite, word and opposite.

Igbo................................................ Fulani
Afenifere........................................ Arewa
Kanu............................................... Buhari
IPOB, OPC...................................... Miyetti Allah
Sahara Reporters.......................... The Nation
Sunday Igboho ............................. ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Ugwuanyi Hosts Ex-Enugu Lands Commissioner, Nnam / 2023 Presidency: Benue And Kwara APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu / Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.