Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK (29793 Views)

Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Danjikanbauchi: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
Beancounter94:

For once I agree with FFK

The crime was committed in Nigeria. Let the Nigerian legal system deal with it. And let Abba Kyari go to jail and lose his job for hobnobbing with yahoo boy..
a typical Muslim will always support evil as long it been committed by his fellow Terrorist.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by ylaa(f): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
All my love and respect for FFK don die.
How could he compare MNK and chief Sunday Igboho to this police turn fashion designer? Abba Kyria has dragged the Police force in d mud. The evidences against him 8s so glaring that even the blind can see it.

The annoying part is that, Kyria isn't remorseful at all cos he has some mallams backing him. I have nothing against Kyria but what he did is............
How much is Kyria earning as salary that he could afford to live the luxury life he is living?

Sunday was fighting a just cause or was FFK expecting Sunday to fold his arms and watch buhari's brothers killed all his community people?
Now I know that FFK isn't normal.

quote author=Authoreety post=104347195]FFK is becoming too dumb for my liking...

For heavens sake that guy has been involved in shady deals, leading to torture and death of people.. Let him be prosecuted.. I don't want to know where that will happen... An officer of the law breaking and rubbishing the law[/quote]
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
a typical Muslim will always support evil as long it been committed by his fellow Terrorist.

Well, I want Kyari off the police force, and in jail within this week...especially as I am tired of hearing of the same old same old bribery tales from the police.

Just not in the USA...since the crime was not committed there.

Good morning to you too.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by smartNerd: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
A person who never made a mistake never
tried anything new. -- Albert Einstein

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by sematec(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
suddenly it now due process
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by hanson27(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Fashionista......

We provide electricity to the city.....CHEAP ELECTRICITY FOR SMART PEOPLE......Check my signature. Thanks for your patronage!!!
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by kudinkarfe: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
FakeUnity:

You expect an Igbo man like me to swallow your Abokki propaganda like tuwo shinkafa, you well so?
Your sentiment no get part 2. If Abba kyari is Igbo you will say something different. Black people sucks.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by xtervaganza(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
This one Na Omo ale. Anywhere Belle face. Shameless drug addict

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Forgodsgrace: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
This man always in support of KYari family all because the former COS served in his fathers chamber and they became friends.When Kyari was collecting bribe and detained the Vincent,was there no rule of law?
There is more to this,Fani Kayode is scared and definitely has skeleton in his cupboard.God punish rule of law
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Tomilola360: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Are IpOB Terrorists not brainless?

brainless is an understatement
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Authoreety:
FFK is becoming too dumb for my liking...

For heavens sake that guy has been involved in shady deals, leading to torture and death of people.. Let him be prosecuted.. I don't want to know where that will happen... An officer of the law breaking and rubbishing the law
so we should break more laws abi? Wait till it reach you
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Myself2(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
I don't know what FFK has been smoking recently, and I don't know what he intends to gain from Abba Kyari's godfathers, but one thing I know is that the whole plot will blow up in his face.
No be FFK wey we know again ?
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Joker25: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Now I know y abba kyari threatened to expose politicians and top police officers
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by King44(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
We stood up for Allen Onyeama of Air Peace when the Americans wanted his head.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1421913487144624136?s=19
ffk is high, how would you lump them with a criminal in guise of a cop
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by nwajesus12(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ffk should be investigated, he is a suspect
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Fourwinds: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Arrewa:
"kill his victim" who are his victims?? grin

We all know the reason why you Ipob/ESN hate kyari with passion!!

Kyari really do ESN Gunmen shege!!

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by UnabashedIPOB: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mr. Kayode, shut the f**k up! No body is suggesting or trying to DENY Abba "Tailor" Kyari his due process rights. Asking him to submit himself to questioning by the FBI does not in any way, shape or form deny him his DUE PROCESS. Why is it that every IDIOT would come on to utter arrant NONSENCE in a bid to get their 15 minutes of FAME. By the way, did he, Abba "Tailor" Kyari, ever give DUE PROCESS to the thousands of citizens that he executed extra judicially? The ANSWER is overwhelmingly NO! As for you Mr. Kayode, you're a two faced SOB! Have you ever risen up and speak in DEFENSE of the thousands of innocent citizens that your KILLER COP bosom buddy have been killing? Now, all of a sudden you want to add your voice in defense of a MURDERER and A FRAUDSTER. Have you no shame , Mr. Kayode?
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by michoim(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Correct talk from FFK
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by haslaw(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
This Government

Allen Onyema is yet to be extradited.

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by jahsharon: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Nnamdi Cownu killed about 10Virgins in Imo State to prepare charms for his warriors..

So what are you saying?

And the 10 virgins are your sisters abi? Part of the 72 virgins you are expecting to sleep with in your heaven. Go and sit down you this Almajari. Who even taught you how to read and write when your mates are begging on the streets?
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by haslaw(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

This unstable fellow again
No wonder his ex is demanding custody of their kids with 3.5 m monthly allowance..

How can a normal human being put Kanu Igboho ( freedom fighters) and Kyari ( police officer)in the same category..

Kanu a British citizen was kidnapped in Kenya with the help of the Kenyan government ofcourse

Kyari is needed by an American court to help the FBI with investigations concerning Hushpuppy.

He came out saying he's innocent and never took money from anyone.. he's a super cop.. I believe him.. that's the more reason he should help a fellow law enforcement agency get to the root of the case.

Or I'm I missing something?..

Yes... What you are missing is the document I attached for you to help us extradite the criminal Allen Onyema of Air Peace
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by adekolaelect(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Authoreety:
FFK is becoming too dumb for my liking...

For heavens sake that guy has been involved in shady deals, leading to torture and death of people.. Let him be prosecuted.. I don't want to know where that will happen... An officer of the law breaking and rubbishing the law
shut up Do you have any evidences against him ? Or thunder fire you there .no Soo you supported End SARS protest to kill and Eliminate police officers but later come out to cry of insecurity in the states.

Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by mechanics(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nobody is saying they won't follow due process, a panel has been set up to investigate him, he should let the panel do their work.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
COFFINSELLER:
We stood up for Allen Onyeama of Air Peace when the Americans wanted his head.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1421913487144624136?s=19
What is wrong with ffk, you must be a crook too.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by zombieHUNTER: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
haslaw:

Yes... What you are missing is the document I attached for you to help us extradite the criminal Allen Onyema of Air Peace

I think you are missing your brain because no way I saw the name Allen onyema on the thread..
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by naijaman2225(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

This unstable fellow again
No wonder his ex is demanding custody of their kids with 3.5 m monthly allowance..

How can a normal human being put Kanu Igboho ( freedom fighters) and Kyari ( police officer)in the same category..

Kanu a British citizen was kidnapped in Kenya with the help of the Kenyan government ofcourse

Kyari is needed by an American court to help the FBI with investigations concerning Hushpuppy.

He came out saying he's innocent and never took money from anyone.. he's a super cop.. I believe him.. that's the more reason he should help a fellow law enforcement agency get to the root of the case.

Or I'm I missing something?..
YOU ARE ON COURSE.
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by JordanMichael(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
I'm beginning to suspect FFK. I mean his obsession with Haba Kyari case is obvious.
Abi there's something he's not telling us If FBI get hold of Haba Kyari, FFK might shocked shocked cool shocked
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Prince001(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
FakeUnity:
Did Abba Kyari kill his victims and take their monies with due process?

FFK quit smoking that shiit.

He is not smoking anything. He is just dirty politician and chameleon! Everyone should beware of him either Odua nation or Ipob members!!
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by Prince001(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Arrewa:
"kill his victim" who are his victims?? grin

We all know the reason why you Ipob/ESN hate kyari with passion!!

Kyari really do ESN Gunmen shege!!

Wow u just posted such a graphic photos without excuse or notification. This just show that Nigeria is in real big mess cos u can just post something like these so casual like it's nutting!!!!!!!!
Re: You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK by haslaw(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

I think you are missing your brain because no way I saw the name Allen onyema on the thread..

Typical hypocritical IPOD terrorist. You will never see your criminal bloda na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant / How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega / All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.