Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:15 AM

Which Course Can I Study With This Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Can I Study With This Result (579 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Can I Study With This Result by biokuabdullahi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please house which course can I study with this waec result.

Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by clockwisereport: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by yanabasee1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
Yahoo Yahoo.....
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by longetivity(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Computer science
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by clockwisereport: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Yeah
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by T0BY(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Computer Science
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by sexymonkey(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
You can use it for Philosophy or psychology
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by joceey(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Lot of courses check your brochure
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by biokuabdullahi(m): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2021
yanabasee1:
Yahoo Yahoo.....
That's the only thing you can relate to undecided Scammer
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by biokuabdullahi(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2021
longetivity:
Computer science
That's the course I wanted to study. I did jamb last year, scored 218 and I applied for computer science in a polytechnic but I wasn't admitted.
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by biokuabdullahi(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2021
T0BY:
Computer Science

That's the course I wanted to study. I did jamb last year, scored 218 and I applied for computer science in a polytechnic but I wasn't admitted.
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Flamees(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2021
biokuabdullahi:
Please house which course can I study with this waec result.
Phycology
But e depends on the institution
Some can admit you with computer science depending on your jamb results
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by T0BY(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2021
biokuabdullahi:

how come? that score is enough to earn you the addmission.. maybe something was actually wrong.
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by biokuabdullahi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
T0BY:
how come? that score is enough to earn you the addmission.. maybe something was actually wrong.
I don't know what went wrong. I've took part in this year jamb Sha and I didn't score up to that but it's fair 213 from 218 the previous year
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by biokuabdullahi(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Flamees:

Phycology
But e depends on the institution
Some can admit you with computer science depending on your jamb results
Some like?
Scored 213
Re: Which Course Can I Study With This Result by Flamees(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
biokuabdullahi:

Some like?
Scored 213
Unizik

(1) (Reply)

ASUP Set To Embark On Another Ultimate Strike, Set Date / Timeline Of ASUU Strike / A Must Read Because People Are Dying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.