Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? (1484 Views)

New Scam Alert: Please Inform Your Loved Ones (pic) / New Scam? Help Me Confirm How Genuine This Is Please / Nude Pictures For Blackmail - What You Can Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? by Mrshape: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
I don't know this person. I just received this on WhatsApp on

KINDLY REACH OUT TO YOUR

RELATIVE /FRIEND

* name * with hotline number * phone number
* WHO Used your Name and Mobile Number With Or Without your permission to Obtain LOAN AS *HIS GUARANTOR* from LOAN apps which our company LCREDIT is one of them .
happens to be one of them. *This may Sooner or later affect your reputation or CUSTOMER CREDIT SCORE* as the company is set to take a legal actions and also publicize this DETAILS AND PROFILE ON SOCIAL MEDIA*.. Please *Kindly Make all Available Means to Reach HIM or HER Now to REMOVE your data from OUR LCREDIT APP and Make Her Payment of *42288.00*NAIRA or PART PAYMENT OF ANY AMOUNT TODAY*
THANK YOU .KINDLY INFORM HIM OR HER.THAT TO BEFALL WARN IS TO BEFALL HARM
Re: Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? by arryjosh(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Format
Re: Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? by jonahmatt(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mrshape:

KINDLY REACH OUT TO YOUR

RELATIVE /FRIEND

* WHO Used your Name and Mobile Number With Or Without your permission to Obtain LOAN AS *HIS GUARANTOR* from LOAN apps which our company LCREDIT is one of them .
happens to be one of them. *This may Sooner or later affect your reputation or CUSTOMER CREDIT SCORE* as the company is set to take a legal actions and also publicize this DETAILS AND PROFILE ON SOCIAL MEDIA*.. Please *Kindly Make all Available Means to Reach HIM or HER Now to REMOVE your data from OUR LCREDIT APP and Make Her Payment of *42288.00*NAIRA or PART PAYMENT OF ANY AMOUNT TODAY*
the person is owing a loan company, hence the message.. the person used your name as a guarantor
Re: Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? by Mrshape: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
jonahmatt:
the person is owing a loan company, hence the message.. the person used your name as a guarantor
How will they accept with out my consent. So I can use my senators name and number as guarantor to get a loan? Nice na China we go go get our next loan our senator to pay

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? by Ogamysamo: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
IT IS NOTHING BUT A BLACKMAILABLE SCAMMING AUGUST FOOL
Re: Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? by Jman06(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mrshape:

How will they accept with out my concent. So I can use my senators name and number as guarantor to get a loan? Nice na China we go go get our next loan our senator to pay
Delete that message and ignore them. It is a blackmail! Many of those loan shark companies are scammers parading as genuine business entities.
Re: Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? by BritishAirways: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Probably that person borrowed from Lcredit
Re: Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? by Qwerty4u(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2021
Mr Shape .. how can get your contact . I saw you asking someone who had a terrible experience in the school he was teaching. You asked him to link up with you if he is Edo state. I am in Benin City. How can l meet you . I am teacher but needs to change school.
lekwaservice@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? by dan9ice(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
I had same experience even with messages(I don't have those messages again cause I changed my phone) the same lcredit or whatever they called them
The best thing for you is to mute them(don't answer them)
I didn't answer them, so they stopped calling
The number they proclaim debt worthy, checked the number, it isn't on my contact list
So I bone them
Re: Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? by EJONI1524: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Can LCredit Palmcredit NEWCREDIT and Xcrosscredit block my bvn and bank account?
Re: Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? by younglleo: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
EJONI1524:
Can LCredit Palmcredit NEWCREDIT and Xcrosscredit block my bvn and bank account?
them no born there papa well
Re: Is This A New Scam Or Blackmail? by luizpippo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mrshape:

KINDLY REACH OUT TO YOUR

RELATIVE /FRIEND

To beFALL warn is to beFALL HARM
grin grin grin cheesy

The sender is a kamuzunbanda

(1) (Reply)

Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! / Betrothed To My Lover's Brother (18+) / This Life (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.