Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini (66285 Views)

Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday / Ijeoma Okonkwo: 2001 Vs 2018 Throwback Photo / Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by Fortez: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by wellmax(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chukwuemekatehi:
Married to a multi billionaire, who are you? What is your father's name. Nobody. Go and die

Trash. I know you sef get yam leg, Abi na cassava leg
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by miniziter(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Igbo girls and yam leg eh
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by Toffbabe: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by hunter21(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
She is a beautiful woman
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by vaca1: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Zaxbash1:
She no even fin self
Mr creator, make we see your Mama and sisters
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by vaca1: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
miniziter:
Igbo girls and yam leg eh
Very proud of it.
For your info..
Yam legs doesn't suffer from arthritis. Ask around
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by vaca1: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
wellmax:
See yam leg
Yam legs are better than skinny legs all the time.
Skinny legs suffer from arthritis easily. Ask around
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by bizzibodi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
KC is a shortman ooo!

Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by ItzEminence(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
arsenal33:
you do not know what your child will look like
Will that in anyway, make any changes in her look?
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by toxtimmy: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
The second picture na shit she dey shit so or na piss she dey piss?

So now na shit and piss picture for the gram?... Lol...fake life with all the money... Anyways there is nothing wrong to be faking it untill you find the right life.

MrCover:
Singer KCee is spending some time with his wife and children in Turkey.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR9CWyEDjHl/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by Moutine(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by adebwalex(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
This Breast and Yansh don make man turn to another things Biko....
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by ogbuefi677(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
Seun360:
Yam legs.
Oil souper
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by Teejay13(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Cute she!

Though my people talk say one mans food na him be another mans poison.
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by wellmax(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
vaca1:

Yam legs are better than skinny legs all the time.
Skinny legs suffer from arthritis easily. Ask around
Keep deceiving yourself.
Or do you also have yam legs?
How many yam leg have been bold enough to contest for beauty pageants?
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by highoctane: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
lonelydora:
Since Harry Song left, Kcee has never released any good jam again.

His achievement these days is just "I am E-money's brother" same way Laura Ikeji's achievement is "Linda's sister"

Well, they are still beautiful as couple. I wish them well.
He has the ofo staff of Okonkwo family, he made his younger brother E-Money what he is today, and E-Money knew it. In Ibo culture when the first son gave the younger ones a life line you don't play with it. So also when Obinna Iyiegbu known as Obi Cubana elder brother Sir Nnamdi Iyiegbu the silent billionaire, gave him a life line, he didn't waste it.
So Kcee can't address himself as E- money brother, because go up or come down, when lots are cast at Uli Kingdom, Kcee will step forward and take first.

Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by Onepeople: 12:38am On Aug 03, 2021
lonelydora:
Since Harry Song left, Kcee has never released any good jam again.

His achievement these days is just "I am E-money's brother" same way Laura Ikeji's achievement is "Linda's sister"

Well, they are still beautiful as couple. I wish them well.
the opposite should have been your question, is harry song still singing after leaving 5star record?

Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Seun360:
Yam legs.
I was waiting for you to say this
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 03, 2021
Toks2008:

Shebbi this is what i try to explain to many ladies with raging hormones.

If a man finds you good enough to make his wife biko relax and let him fool himself thinking he can jump from one skirt to another..laslas e go tire and he must retire to you. Ask Annie idibia and several other smart ladies.

If you leave your husband when he is still goofing around walahi nah your loss.

That your husband has eyes for another lady should never make you leave your marriage.

Read what late Racheal said.
https://dailypost.ng/2017/11/05/regret-not-fighting-marriage-rachael-oniga/
When a monkey from Africa types, all types of tomfoolery can be expected.

Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:07am On Aug 03, 2021
KC NO GO CHEAT ON THIS KIND OF BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by Zaxbash1: 6:31am On Aug 03, 2021
vaca1:

Mr creator, make we see your Mama and sisters
I for bad mouth ur mama but waiting I go gain ....animal why inviting my mom to ur trash pig
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by rockybrown: 6:47am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Finally he is tired of denying his wife and family.

There is always that time in a man’s life when all the limpopo and boyoyo would cease to matter.

He is done whining his waist, popularity has nosedived, resources depleting and he decided to find his way home to his retirement nurse, the one woman that will submit and prepare unripe plantain swallow.

Nice one, nice one.

Very true.

Allow him fool himself. Go from a Tokunbo car to a badly driven Nigerian used car. After years he would return to her with worn out brake pads, blown gasket, stiff steering, overheating problems and the virtuous wife would spend her retirement reminding him to take his routine drugs.

Seems like a smart deal, considering men pack up first.

Why getting aggressive? Thought you were agreeing with me. Age faster is different from dying faster.

It is way easier to see four generation of women than four generation of men. Even in Nollywood, you will see the old veteran actors packing up due to various illnesses. It is not even a hidden fact.

*Hmmm.. True talk o*
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by Okhuadams(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2021
Mr kcee where is presh,
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by BRATISLAVA: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Finally he is tired of denying his wife and family.

There is always that time in a man’s life when all the limpopo and boyoyo would cease to matter.

He is done whining his waist, popularity has nosedived, resources depleting and he decided to find his way home to his retirement nurse, the one woman that will submit and prepare unripe plantain swallow.

Nice one, nice one.

Very true.

Allow him fool himself. Go from a Tokunbo car to a badly driven Nigerian used car. After years he would return to her with worn out brake pads, blown gasket, stiff steering, overheating problems and the virtuous wife would spend her retirement reminding him to take his routine drugs.

Seems like a smart deal, considering men pack up first.

Why getting aggressive? Thought you were agreeing with me. Age faster is different from dying faster.

It is way easier to see four generation of women than four generation of men. Even in Nollywood, you will see the old veteran actors packing up due to various illnesses. It is not even a hidden fact.

LMAO.

Wonder who still argues with that irrational guy. But the entertainment value is dope.

Let's doff our hats to a wonderful hard-hitting response.
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by pocohantas(f): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO.

Wonder who still argues with that irrational guy. But the entertainment value is dope.

Let's doff our hats to a wonderful hard-hitting response.

Shebi e want make we talk na. A smart woman should marry a man in her youth and wait for him to decline before she can “enjoy” him. Smh!

Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by BRATISLAVA: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Shebi e want make we talk na. A smart woman should marry a man in her youth and wait for him to decline before she can “enjoy” him. Smh!

The kinds of things the self-styled relationship expert advocates are just his delusions.

One-sided BS, usually.

Women should wait for men to come back to them, to do what, serve as free geriatric nurses?

He'd best believe she's having her fun, too. But that would be hard for him to imagine. After all, women can't be polygamous by nature.
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2021
And so what?

You don see my wife before?

Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
with his own wife?

I wonder the kind madness wey he dey display oo.

His own wife!!!!

Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by Bultwo: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2021
Imagine, exposing your wife's unclothedness to the entire world and you feel normal about it!
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by TomasDavis: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2021
wow
Re: Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini by miniziter(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
vaca1:

Very proud of it.
For your info..
Yam legs doesn't suffer from arthritis. Ask around
Seriously?

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / If Not For Music, These Nigerian Artistes Would Be Fashion Stars / Biodun Okeowo Buys 2018 RAV4 (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52