Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 PM

Omo! There Is Nothing We Will Not See At This Royalty Reality TV Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omo! There Is Nothing We Will Not See At This Royalty Reality TV Show (425 Views)

Victoria Laz (vee) Emerges As Winner Of Royalty Reality TV Show Season 3. / Meet The Housemates And Profile Of Royalty Reality TV Show Season 3 / The Royalty Reality TV Show: Meet The Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omo! There Is Nothing We Will Not See At This Royalty Reality TV Show by Pricelessfina(f): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
So, I have been following this new leadership reality show - Royalty Reality TV Show. The show started on the off on 15th July with 31 housemates and will run for 41 days.

When I came across the show, the first thing that came to my mind was, "Whoever planned this show did a bad job" because how can you fix a show to run simultaneously with the biggest Reality show in Nigeria - Big Brother Naija?

Like who will watch your show? The worst is, they were doing online LIVE streaming, not on Television ��. Didn't they consider all of these before fixing the show?

With the numerous negativity they were getting on social media especially Instagram, these people didn't relent. They were still running their show, posting engaging content, celebrities were coming to the house as well.

Driven by curiosity, I subscribed to their streaming site to watch the show. It's been five days now and these are my findings;

It's a low-budget show but with amazing content. My best was the Royal Court debates that happen every Monday - Thursday. It is anchored by the lady of the house and housemates are divided into groups to debate on some controversial topics. Interesting innit? Lol

When I started watching, some housemates were not really outspoken and had stage frights. But over time, they became accustomed to it. One thing is clear from this - The show is grooming future leaders. People who wouldn't cower when facing the crowd. People who will ooze with so much confidence and speak their truth.

I will be updating you guys as the show progresses. If you are curious to know more about the show, just check their Instagram handle -

https://instagram.com/royaltyrealityshow?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Omo! There Is Nothing We Will Not See At This Royalty Reality TV Show by Pricelessfina(f): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
The Lady of the house is all shade of classy. She drips glory.

(1) (Reply)

My Dreams For Nollywood, Nigeria: Actress Oluchi Nwabuzor Speaks / Best Motivational Stories To Push You Forward In Life / Startimes Vs Gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.