Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

14 Mistakes Business Owners Must Avoid -- Hot List - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 14 Mistakes Business Owners Must Avoid -- Hot List (181 Views)

Four Common Mistakes Business Owners Make / What Every Business Owners Must Know Before 2020 / Silly Mistakes You Must Avoid/Correct If You Must Earn Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Mistakes Business Owners Must Avoid -- Hot List by 1feoluwa: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Business owners are often scared of making mistakes. We know that one deadly mistake is enough to end the business and make it fold up and accumulate debts. But what should you avoid as a business owner?

What are the Deadly Mistakes that can end your business? Once you know what to avoid, you will make better decisions and save yourself time and energy.

I have compiled a list of 14 mistakes that you should look out for, in order to avoid if you are serious about being a successful business owner. I have explained them below, but here is a list of them:

1. Not taking your time to understand the nitty-gritty of the business
2. Not taking your time to choose and employ capable hands
3. Mixing Business Money with Personal Money
4. Not meeting up with agreed deadlines with clients
5. Ignoring Multiple complaints
6. Being too scared to take risks
7. Setting impossible goals/ Not writing your goals
8. Not welcoming feedback from clients
9. Not taking advantage of the Power of Social Media
10. Reducing the value of your products and services
11. Excessive Spending
12. Not spending enough
13. Lack of commitment
14. Selling the wrong product.

Read the Full article and ask your questions on: https://acanbi.com/deadly-business-mistakes/

(1) (Reply)

Grab Your Customers' Attention In Direct Selling With Social Selling Methods / Allow Me Shop For You / Business Advice: My Friend Is Confuse Whether To Accept This Offer Or Reject It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.