Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

What Does It Take To Start A Cleaning Agency? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does It Take To Start A Cleaning Agency? (442 Views)

Need A Cleaning Agency? / Sparkle Care Cleaning Agency Is Here In Abuja / Need Help Starting Up A Cleaning Business Here Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

What Does It Take To Start A Cleaning Agency? by daben1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
I have a very close friend that wants to go into cleaning agency or services, like having cleaners to different companies/organisation. He doesn't have much idea on how he can start it, like the capital and all... He only knows he'll have to get an office space so people can come for the forms and he already knows he'll have to get their uniforms, please I need your response on this, thanks...
Help me mention the moderators and admins here to help me move it to front page for more responses, thanks!
Re: What Does It Take To Start A Cleaning Agency? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
daben1:
I have a very close friend that wants to go into cleaning agency or services, like having cleaners to different companies/organisation. He doesn't have much idea on how he can start it, like the capital and all... He only knows he'll have to get an office space so people can come for the forms and he already knows he'll have to get their uniforms, please I need your response on this, thanks...
Help me mention the moderators and admins here to help me move it to front page for more responses, thanks!

Buckets , brooms , cutlasses , rakes , shovels , Packers, then bottles of harpic 1 bottle of hypo bleach , small N200 bottle of diesel and plenty aboki .. but come call it a cleaning company call it "Any work" company grin
Re: What Does It Take To Start A Cleaning Agency? by daben1(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Buckets , brooms , cutlasses , rakes , shovels , Packers, then bottles of harpic 1 bottle of hypo bleach , small N200 bottle of diesel and plenty aboki .. but come call it a cleaning company call it "Any work" company grin
lol, "aboki"? I mean a cleaning company like those cleaners in shop rite and in some federal and state agencies, that's the type of cleaning company I mean
Re: What Does It Take To Start A Cleaning Agency? by daben1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Cc
FOD
Naijacutee
Puskin
Dominique
I really need suggestions and responses please!
Re: What Does It Take To Start A Cleaning Agency? by Grom4ik(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
To implement the conceived project, it is first necessary to monitor the overall state of the cleaning services market in your locality.
The initial amount of money to enter the business depends on the goals that one sets for himself and the scale of the company itself. If he plans to clean apartments and small objects, then for the start will be enough $ 5-10 thousand. If not enough money, you can always take the funds https://good-friend.org/ or wait with the opening of the business.
Do not forget that this industry is highly dependent on stable and, in the future, growing demand. The number of cleaning requests will depend on the size of the city in which the business is operating. A settlement with a population of 500 thousand people is the optimal location for launching a cleaning company. The next step will be to legalize its activities: registering the company as a business entity.

Re: What Does It Take To Start A Cleaning Agency? by daben1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Grom4ik:
To implement the conceived project, it is first necessary to monitor the overall state of the cleaning services market in your locality.
The initial amount of money to enter the business depends on the goals that one sets for himself and the scale of the company itself. If he plans to clean apartments and small objects, then for the start will be enough $ 5-10 thousand. If not enough money, you can always take the funds https://good-friend.org/ or wait with the opening of the business.
Do not forget that this industry is highly dependent on stable and, in the future, growing demand. The number of cleaning requests will depend on the size of the city in which the business is operating. A settlement with a population of 500 thousand people is the optimal location for launching a cleaning company. The next step will be to legalize its activities: registering the company as a business entity.
thanks for your input
Re: What Does It Take To Start A Cleaning Agency? by Grom4ik(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2021
daben1:
thanks for your input
You're welcome. I'm very glad if I could really help with advice.

Please Urgent Loan Needed Here / Dollars , Pounds, Euro to naira In Black Market / Naira To Dollar Now $565/N1