Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen (4761 Views)

Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Man who exposes IPOB online gets award from Hausa people PHOTOS / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
So, the IPOB terr0rists have visited their terror on an innocent aged mother of their critic, and brutally ending her life in a vicious machet attack! This is what Igbo people living in comfort abroad are sponsoring, tyranny in the guise of freedom. This is just the beginning...
Ambrose Nwaogwugwu's mom was viciously attacked by IPOB terr0rists 3 days ago. here is what he wrote today...

You fought gallantly to stay with us,
But the pains were more than much.
Of what worth was living with such anguish?
You waited patiently,
Till all of us gathered together;
Till Rev. Fr. Came and prayed for you.
Then you proceeded to be with the lord.
Now, you have found eternal peace in the lord,
Resting in the bosom of the Almighty.
I wept all thru the night,
Till I saw you rejoicing in heavenly abodes...
I'm consoled that you finally are with the Lord!
Virtuous woman.
Mma,
Keep resting till we meet again.
It's me;
Aboh,
The one you never waited to carry his child.
Peace at last!

Source https://www.facebook.com/102914378304767/posts/271045764824960/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
The same media they use in criticizing Buhari when u use it to criticize them they come for your life.

R.I.P mama your son fought a good fight for the Igbi race

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by FamTomx2(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
undecided

Dude above me, Hope All is Well,

Because this report get K leg.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by KillMNKnow(f): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin awon most progressive

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Freddykrueger: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
So what has this eulogy got to say about anything? Dude stop spreading fake news undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Cholls(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Freddykrueger:
So what has this eulogy got to say about anything? Dude stop spreading fake news undecided

Oga this is the mom of Ambrose Nwaogwugwu. Just as how they are trying to kill the siblings of Ijelespeaks for exposing them on Facebook

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
Dear Oyigboupdate

Do you have proof of this or are you just posting information you find on any social media page?

Which credible news outlet reported this ? My.point is yes ipob are a terrorist group but just as it is unfair to label all crime on Fulani I have to admonish you to be careful of posting false and unverified information. Do not be used by disgruntled politicians to destabilise this nation.

Seun mynd44 OAM4j mukina2

This member and others should not be allowed to use personal Facebook posts as a source of unverified news

Please , Nigeria is moving ahead as one such paid agents of political parties and religious groups should not be allowed to use nairaland as their dumping group to further their agenda of anarchy.

Thank you

I won't believe this till credible news outlet or the police publishes this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by AtlanticB(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Anybody who die is now killed by IPOB angry Why is it that you are the only one seeing all this , are you shure you not the one killing all these people

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by fourboys: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
I am an Igbo man but if this is true and not propaganda it's evil embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by yenereal(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hnmmmmm !!! undecided

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Some comments

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Dear Oyigboupdate

Do you have proof of this or are you just posting information you find on any social media page?

Which credible news outlet reported this ? My.point is yes ipob are a terrorist group but just as it is unfair to label all crime on Fulani I have to admonish you to be careful of posting false and unverified information. Do not be used by disgruntled politicians to destabilise this nation.

This member and others should not be allowed to use personal Facebook posts as a source of unverified news

Please , Nigeria is moving ahead as one such paid agents of political parties and religious groups should not be allowed to use nairaland as their dumping group to further their agenda of anarchy.

Thank you

I won't believe this till credible news outlet or the police publishes this

I have screenshot some comments go and see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I have screenshot some comments go and see.

I believe my English is quite adequate? Where is the credible news outlet you got this from?

Facebook is a social media network and hence individuals post anything, same way the notorious ipob used it to spread propaganda! Anyone can claim anything there so where is the legitimate source ?

Where is your source ? You do realise posting false information is negating the government fight for unity of this nation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

I believe my English is quite adequate? Where is the credible news outlet you got this from?

Facebook is a social media network and hence individuals post anything, same way the notorious ipob used it to spread propaganda! Anyone can claim anything there so where is the legitimate source ?

Where is your source ? You do realise posting false information is negating the government fight for unity of this nation?

Don't u know the guy killed is anti IPOB and IPOB has sent death threats to him. Just as they are always sending to Ijelespeaks. Ijelespeaks is in Abuja for his safety
Now some unknown urchins came and slaughtered his mom. So who did u think did it? Onye eri eri. The terrorist you're supporting in South east will consume u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Don't u know the guy killed is anti IPOB and IPOB has sent death threats to him. Now some unknown urchins came and slaughtered his mom. So who did u think did it? Onye eri eri. The terrorist you're supporting in South east will consume u

Mynd44 seun mukina2 OAM4j rule 2

Firstly I am not ibo nor related to one ,but I dislike propaganda lies and falsehood. It causes Chaos and disunity.

How were and when did you meet this so called anti ipob crusader ?

Where are the facts ? How when and were did you identify a supporter of ipob ?

Same way you all classify all Fulani as killers this has got to stop!!!

Where is your credible source ? You can't just come and create posts on Facebook then bring them to nairaland as your source ...

Anyone can claim to be Sadam Hussein on Facebook and then come here and post that link as evidence.

I believe you are educated enough to understand the difference between opinion and fact?

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Firstly I am not ibo nor related to one ,but I dislike propaganda lies and falsehood. It causes Chaos and disunity.

Where is your credible source ? You can't just come and create posts on Facebook then bring them to nairaland as your source ...

Anyone can claim to be Sadam Hussein on Facebook and then come here and post that link as evidence.

I believe you are educated enough to understand the difference between opinion and fact?

If you're not Igbo then allow we Igbos to wail on Igbo matters. If I reply u again pour me spit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by OyigboUpdate: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Okay let me reply u for the sake of education. Are u aware that Nnamdi Kanu inlaw A.K.A master prophet declared a manhunt on Ijele Speaks. And said any body that sees Ijelespeaks should behead him and get blessings from Chukwu Abiama. Are u aware?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Conrod: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Freddykrueger:
All i see is a young bachelor who wants to join his mum (wherever she is) since she couldnt tolerate his procastinations on marriage anymore.
Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by Upjis: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by gidgiddy: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Source https://www.facebook.com/102914378304767/posts/271045764824960/

You people are funny. You just go and bring someones picture from God knows where, and say that IPOB killed her

Anybody can do this

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by musa234(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jobless poster... You all are the ones inciting violence just like the nnamdi kanu and ipob you so hate.. Y'all are not different . Nonesense post!!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Criticizes IPOB Online Get His Mother Killed By Unknown Gunmen by ivolt: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ipob terrorists claimed to be fighting for freedom.
But they kill anyone who opposed them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Currently In The North / Can You Imagine This Type Of Tweet Coming From A Nigerian / Kidnappers Free Soludo's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.