Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? (58146 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by hybrid11(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

How can one approach older women without insult? I have some of them i crush on.
Brother that's not easy ,it takes a lot of courage but if you walk up to one and say your mind with a good composure
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by BamakSNR(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2021
kunleiky:
Her: My mum said I should return the #200 you used to buy airtime for me yesterday.
I was speechless.
*she insisted on giving me the money anyways
Many things are happening sha
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Ruggedniggaone: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2021
Mogajunior:
If she told you that, then you are the opposite of your moniker.
that was like 10 years ago
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by BamakSNR(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2021
Odoctor:
She said on my first day of calling "I would appreciate if you can contact me through WhatsApp only, and not calls"

And the whatsaap chats are unreplied till date.
The start and the end

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by ArticleBeast: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2021
HabaHaba:

My guy no V is too wide, na small d*cks dey talk so." If e big, e go fill"
Na lie e get one girl wey dem dey fist for Abuja. Like she dey offer fisting. Wic kain dick wan fill that one again wey na full hand dem dey give am

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by PrisonEscapee(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2021
Peaceadebu:
I think you need to go back to the prison ����

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by PrisonEscapee(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2021
Lordfesto:
hmmmm. This sounds weird
Who you?

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by tunary(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
This is funny. Sometimes even if you plan ur life well enough it might still not go well according to plan. Things don change o
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by fattprince(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Farid24224:
She told me that am childish, I was stunned like hell..... Am just doing me....Being friendly and jovial but she said I am too childish..

So ladies love being with a grumpy dude?!
Nope. They just love being with a spontaneous dude. Childish today, grumpy tomorrow. Kind today, wicked tomorrow. Something like that.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Psoul(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2021
I have been thinking.....If men can be as nice to their wives as they are to the other woman out there, there will be a mini Paradise in our homes.

A man will appreciate dat woman out dia but not the one he married even wen d wife is far better than dat one out dia.
A man will like to pay transport fare for dat woman out dia but will not drop transport money for his wife at home.
He will offer to take dat woman out dia for expensive lunch date or dinner date, but no money for food for that woman he married.
You are in a bus and dat girl want to make call, unfortunately no airtime in her phone, u will happily give her your phone to make a lengthy call, but let your wife use ur phone to flash a friend, u will turn tiger.
You are in a Keke and it is raining, u offered to exchange ur seat with that girl out dia cos rain is disturbing dat girl.
U take her position and u make her comfortable (Gentleman). Can u do it for your wife?
U can easily apologise to that woman out dia even for the wrong u did not commit, but offend ur wife and still beat her on top of it........
Do u want me to continue? Guy abeg appreciate dat woman that is in your life especially when she is your wife and see how ur entire life will be full of favour.
He who find a wife find good thing and obtains favour from God.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Ollie2103: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2021
She texted me "if you don't have money and all you still pray for is finding a true love, I pray you don't deceive your self till thy kingdom come" and that ended the relationship but I used those words as strength to focus on myself and strive harder.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Johnwick64: 9:47am On Aug 04, 2021
N2B2:
One day, we were in bed, and she suddenly said something that almost broke me.

"The guy I'll be serious with must have his own place, a car, and earn 6 figures a month."

That day was the beginning of the end of our 4-year relationship.

That was 2 years ago; I didn't have up to 5k in my account. Today, I have all 3. I even earn only in USD from freelancing.

Never give up, on yourself or on someone else -- you don't know tomorrow.
what skill set do you freelance with
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Benard5050: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2021
My then gf told me... YOU ARE ALWAYS BROKE
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2021
chiboy1116:
the pic on your profile , that's zhavia , no ?
na zhavia.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Stallione(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2021
She said since i've discovered she's fu...cking a guy i was suspecting her with that she cnt stop (because i dnt have much then) unless if i want to go. But that earned her a hot blow on her forehead dat knocked her off b4 i left the bitch undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Dem never call u olo... b4?
wetin be olo?? undecided
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by TOMMYS: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2021
She said all the money I have given her equate airtime money her ex gave her.

Me: na me be this for you. I no be ur ex boyfriend
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Peaceadebu: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Yes ohhhhhh. He is my boyfriend. Guy that even made his intentions known to my people sef. My dear it's a very long story sha
Lukaku95:
he's a fvck boy.. is he your boyfriend , like real boyfriend ? I don't know why guys like messing with nice girls..
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by profnez(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2021
In her voice, I don't have a name and you can't know my name.
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2021
BritishAirways:
no go kill yourself to please woman
Ofcus. That was way back. I can't die for any woman. Never
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Killermamba: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2021
vybzkartel:

I recall proposing love to one girl

And she replied:

'so u haven't stopped this your stupidity?'

I was speechless

Was really pained and heartbroken

Share yours

My own was, see as person pikin worwor

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Lukaku95: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Yes ohhhhhh. He is my boyfriend. Guy that even made his intentions known to my people sef. My dear it's a very long story sha
eehyya.. better men still dey..
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Amwitty(f): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2021
No words just pure ear deafening silence

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by dawncorhneil: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2021
they,i mean all of them big and smal always tel me nt interested or am taking @27 stil single and searching...
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Noblewealth(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2021
After we have both chatted for a week and she had also sent me nude pics and videos then I pushed further that I should bleep her and she said this.." I just can’t imagine you and I
Noo ☹️�‍♀️�‍♀️"

I come dey look like albino wey miss road..

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by DonroxyII: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2021
toffyz:
She said she doesn't have any feelings for me.

Bashirat UNILORIN
She helps you ... go and get made and go higher than her level ...
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by DonroxyII: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Farid24224:
She told me that am childish, I was stunned like hell..... Am just doing me....Being friendly and jovial but she said I am too childish..

So ladies love being with a grumpy dude?!
Ladies love being with a Man, a testosterone filled Man ... Man = Money, Power, Knowledge, Wisdom, Status and Sexual !! ....
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Goodman247: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am here to read lies and truth.
grin grin
Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by Sike(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2021
10 years ago, She said in Yoruba language, "Malo wa ise se, oniranu"

Oro yen dun mi mehn!

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by DonroxyII: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2021
vybzkartel:

I recall proposing love to one girl

And she replied:

'so u haven't stopped this your stupidity?'

I was speechless

Was really pained and heartbroken

Share yours
It wasn't heartbreaking though because she was right:

she told me :

"I've gotten a better offer" ......

I just laughed and bide her farewell ... she was surprised... I knew the dude wasn't better but na glamour shackle her .... na me dey waste time .....

I promise myself no woman will dare say that to me again and to also teach lessons:

Don't date unless you are made ...

Focus and Don't lose Focus ....

Don't Marry unless you are a Man....

Any woman or human that tells you your hustle never reach to date her is your friend!

Don't be angry, Double your hustle !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by DonroxyII: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Odoctor:
She said on my first day of calling "I would appreciate if you can contact me through WhatsApp only, and not calls"

And the whatsaap chats are unreplied till date.
Chaiiii, That's grin ... Shit Happens.... Mehn !!

Another one was when I was wooing a girl in a taxi... we had a very good conversation across contemporary issues and all ... I thought i was dope because she contributed so well after initially giving me attitude ..... I thought I already broke into her Firewall Defense System ..... I'm an heart hacker grin

I asked for her number , she declined ... I insisted ... she declined... I hate being rejected by a woman after I put on my B game .... A is reserved for Religious and/or Academic Spiricoco ladies ... Those ones will scan your life finish grin !!

After she alighted, I threw a joke like sis, I couldn't believe we won't be continuing our dope conversation, I thought it was good :

She poke from the taxi window and asked me coolly, in a firm, stern and dry voice ... with a serious look :

" Do I owe you anything" .....

I said "No" with some trembling ...

she said "Ok" and walked off ......

There are other dudes and the taxi driver ... But I don't care ... I maintain Elumelu face too and refocus grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? by DonroxyII: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
I don't love you o angry angry, I just want to have fun and you're good in bed .... You're not really my type of guy, the thing pain me eh, girl wey I don dey reason how our future go be...
I stopped taking her serious from that day,. I kept reminding my heart that it was all a game, no take am serious o make we just dey f*ck dey go. Na she lose last last cool
How, because you fvcked each other ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.