Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? (8044 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) 2018 - 2019! Thread / Federal Teachers Scheme | Federal Government Teachers Recruitment 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by adeblow(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
I work with a federal medical centre as an administrative staff on CONHESS 11 that is equivalent to grade level 12.

I recently found this request from office of the Head of Civil Service of the federation, for officers willing to make the switch to federal teachers institute.

My gross salary is about 230,000 naira.

Please does anybody have idea what the salary of a grade 12 worker in the Federal teachers institute is, and please advice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Ynix(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
adeblow:
I work with a federal medical centre as an administrative staff on CONHESS 11 that is equivalent to grade level 12.

I recently found this request from office of the Head of Civil Service of the federation, for officers willing to make the switch to federal teachers institute.

Please does anybody have idea what the salary of a grade 12 worker in the Federal teachers institute is, and please advice.

Those guys have not been paid for two years

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Franklyspeakin: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
The allowances in the health sector are more than In teaching

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Heineken(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bro please help me with a job.. Thank you sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by DropsMic(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Following
Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by tobtap: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
cool cool ...dont
Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by FalseProphet1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yes you can switch so that you can loose weight. Teachers are the best.

This I have seen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Realstick941: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
If it had been a job as academic staff of federal college of education or federal polytechnic i would have advised you beacuse then u will have more time but almost the same salary.
Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Olutozn54(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ill suggest you stick with your health sector. It pays more than education

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by topoftheworld(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Where una dy see this connection now?
Someone should link me too now

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by snoopz: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Education sector in Nigeria dey suffer likewise health but the financial gains of the health sector is better when compared to that of education
Advice, stick with the fed health sector

2 Likes

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by fotadmowmend(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
adeblow:

Oluwa answer my prayer too
Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Mallamjp(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Why are you so Greedy? Your monthly allowance in health sector is the net salary of a teacher at federal secondary schools.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Skillsnigeria: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hmmm, follow your heart
Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
where your heart lead you
Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Mintyguy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
What manner of switch is this. Don't you have a discipline

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by deewhydoski(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
adeblow:

I work in health sector too, I saw the form that u are talking about but I don't even think it twice of switching. You can't compare health sector with education. Na now wey dey wan increase hazard allowance na that time u wan switch. Na federal unity schools u go dey teach, by the time that 230k reduce to 140k ur eyes go clear

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by wunmi590(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2021

The mistake I made when my mum wanted to put me in federal government job would never happen again....

If I had known that government job would be difficult now, I would have entered the job when I was in 100level then....

Nothing beats beaing a federal government worker, more time and they also help you save for future purpose...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by allen2020(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
please someone should connect me with a job...08134510031

1 Like

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by TWoods(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
wunmi590:

The mistake I made when my mum wanted to put me in federal government job would never happen again....

If I had known that government job would be difficult now, I would have entered the job when I was in 100level then....

Nothing beats beaing a federal government worker, more time and they also help you save for future purpose...

How do you start a federal government job at 100 level?
Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by mayormick(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
TWoods:

He only meant he was in 100 level then, he was probably offered the job on o'level or primary certificate.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by yak(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
adeblow:

Even me that earn much less as level 12 in another agency isn't sure I want to apply for that education stuff. I actually studied education but I'm not sure I want to move

2 Likes

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by mayormick(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
wunmi590:

Hmm....knew someone that had same decision to make few years back then, just gained admission into a federal polytechnic then and was offered employment with the Nigeria Immigration with o'level then. Everyone he seeked advice from asked him to take the job then and opt out of the admission even after he had pay his acceptance fee, now he had spent more than a decade on the job, and even a graduate now sef

1 Like

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by wunmi590(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
TWoods:

So with all my stories, you couldn't decode that I would have taken the job with my SSCE ba
Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by wunmi590(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
mayormick:
Hmm....knew someone that had same decision to make few years back then, just gained admission into a federal polytechnic then and was offered employment with the Nigeria Immigration with o'level then. Everyone he seeked advice from asked him to take the job then and opt out of the admission even after he had pay his acceptance fee, now he had spent more than a decade on the job, and even a graduate now sef

He would look back now and be proud of himself for making the best decision....

1 Like

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by TWoods(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
mayormick:
He only meant he was in 100 level then, he was probably offered the job on o'level or primary certificate.

Thanks for clarifying!
Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Manigie: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
deewhydoski:

I work in health sector too, I saw the form that u are talking about but I don't even think it twice of switching. You can't compare health sector with education. Na now wey dey wan increase hazard allowance na that time u wan switch. Na federal unity schools u go dey teach, by the time that 230k reduce to 140k ur eyes go clear
God bless you for me. Now that hazard allowance might be increased, you wan port. Even if the job discrimination is there as a non clinical staff, hold on my brother, education won't pay you well. My advice? collect loan for cooperative, use it to buy job in another agency or department that pays better and won't show you discrimination as a non clinical staff

1 Like

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Focusmind: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
wunmi590:

He would look back now and be proud of himself for making the best decision....

Good

In this present circumstances in Nigeria and around the world, job comes before any higher education. If you have a moderate paying government job with Olevel, please continue with the job. Don't resign to go to University. People will always tell you that you will get a better job after graduation. Job market in Nigeria is now saturated. Hold on to the one you have please.

We have someone in our family that joined Nigerian custom with Olevel in 2011. People asked him to resign to continue his education having secured admission to FUTO. He remained in custom and jettison the admission. The guy is far doing well, while some of his mates that went to University are still job hunting. He also concluded the so called B.Sc with National open university.

If you have any serious job that is paying your bills, please stick to it. The high rate of unemployment among graduates is high now. I have 3 of them in my place and the 4th will soon join the queue.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Jobabori(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Which one is Federal teacher institute?. The HOS circular is about switching to Federal Government secondary schools?. Federal Teacher institutes maybe regarded as Federal Colleges of Education which are autonomous. They are not covered by the circular.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by phemmyfour: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
adeblow:

Haaa...... don't switch o if you don't want your salary to be epileptic. You are in a better place
Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by samwillyco1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
yak:

Even me that earn much less as level 12 in another agency isn't sure I want to apply for that education stuff. I actually studied education but I'm not sure I want to move

Please can you help me to get a JOB

07065430863 is my number
Re: Should I Switch From Federal Health Sector To Federal Teachers Institute? by Situation001(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
adeblow:

Better stick with what you have..

we r in d same shoe..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christoffel Blinden Mission (CBM) International Latest Job Recruitment / N-Power: FMHDSD To Empower 40 Borno Youths / World Bank Team's Assistant Appitutde Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.